Author Topic: ?Blooming Creek Dog Park - Open and accepting - accepting literate roleplayers!?  (Read 15510 times)

Hebe

-Sad face- D: No one's posting!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
hope turned her head to see a small, long haired dachshund puppy. "hey lady, let's go meet that new puppy before she goes back to her owner" "good idea hope" "ok, let's go!" she said before running towards the new dachshund puppy, with lady following the pitbull puppy.
Signature by Green

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Liliana and Evielena should be friends too <3))

wolfgirl56

((Don't know what to post. Dx))

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Hermes & Duke
"You were great, I never knew anyone could run that fast!" The greyhound gave a grin as he got to his paws. "That was nothing," he replied, a little overly self-confident in his running abilities. "You should see me at a tournament. That's usually where I do my best, but this is a pretty good practice course." The greyhound sounded like he was speaking of a high-life racing dog, but in all honesty, his owner lacked the money to send him to the better competitions and most of the ones they went to were local. "I'm assuming you're knew here- I mean, I've never seen you around here before," he explained, sitting a bit closer to her. His shyness typically applied to the bigger, rougher dogs, like Duke. Granted, Duke was generally harmless, but his size could be quite intimidating to a newcomer.

Speaking of the great dane, his new ally/enemy had approached. Only reaching about his chest, the lab said quietly, 'D-did you want somthing? If you want that shortbread i ate it. Yes, all to myself.' Duke's eyes narrowed a bit and, in his head of course, he added, /Yes, with your mind-control abilities./ The dog wondered briefly why the lab hadn't taken over his brain, but then he realized he must be protected by some superhero abilities or something that he didn't know of. Realizing he was now glaring at the dog, Duke returned to his normal stare as to not suggest he wanted to be this dog's enemy. "No, that's fine," he replied slowly, trying to choose his words carefully. He looked for his sidekick and saw him speaking with a dachshund. Frowning a bit since his sidekick was much better in these situations than he was, his eyes returned to the lab. "My name is Duke. What's yours," he asked with all tones of a CIA interrogator as he carefully tried to gain information on his new subject of interest.