Author Topic: /Tornado trouble\ pet survival roleplay. Open and accepting  (Read 13404 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: /Tornado trouble\ pet survival roleplay. Open and accepting
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 12:18:39 am »
Major Bump.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline -DySfUnCtIoNaL-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • M U S I C ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 09:45:30 pm »

name: Aubree.
Nick-names: She doesn't like nickames.
Personality: Aubree is a very independent individual. She likes to do things by herself, and only by herself. Even when she needs help, she will never ask, she waits for you to ask if you could be any help. She is the kind of dog that hates admitting when they're wrong. Actually, even when she knows she is wrong, she will just go absolutely silent. She'll just stare at you until you decide to walk away. And on top of that, she is also a stubborn arguer with an attitude. So please, for the sake of your own good, don't argue with Aubree.
History: Aubree was born and raised in a pound. Her mother was soon killed, as they only waited for her to have her litter of puppies. Which Aubree happened to be in. When the staff members checked all the other puppies over, they thought that only one of them wouldn't make it. And that was Aubree. She was the smallest of them all. But, they kept her anyways. They also didn't feed her that much, as they assumed she wasn't going to live very much longer. So Aubree started stealing her siblings food. When she reached the age of a few months, the pound burned down. And Aubree was the only one to make it out alive. But, Aubree lost her one back leg in that fire. Now she roams the streets, stealing and causing much mayhem.
Breed: Newfoundland dog.
Species: Dog
Collar: None.
Siblings: Dead.
Mate/crush: None.
Offspring: None.
Appearance: Picture above, but she is missing her back left leg. (Yes I know, I couldn't find a picture with only three legs.)
Pet or stray?: Stray.
Others: She is missing her left back leg. (Again, I know it isn't in the picture.)

name: Caspian.
Nick-names: Some call him 'Casper', based off of the ghost 'Jasper'. They call him that because he is very sneaky and isn't seen when he steals stuff.
Personality: Caspian is probably one of the most laid-back dogs you'll ever meet. He's an all-around cool guy. He's usually up for anything, especially stealing. Since Caspian has no house to live in, he goes around a steals things from stands. Like meat, blankets, trinkets, or anything else he can get his little sneaky paws on. He's quite known around the town for his stealing.
History: Caspian was born in an alley. He doesn't know who his parents are, for they abandoned him a long, long time ago. Since, a border collie came around and took him in. He raised him and taught him the ways of the streets. But this border collie believed in goodwill and equality. But, Caspian never really cared for what other people thought or their beliefs.
Breed: Belgian sheepdog.
Species: Dog.
Collar: None.
Siblings: None that he knows of.
Mate/crush: None.
Offspring: None.
Appearance: Picture above.
Pet or stray?: Stray.
Others: None.

In game, I'm -DySfUnCtIoNaL- c;

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 09:49:24 pm »
((accepted, you can roleplay)) 
Signature by Green

Offline -DySfUnCtIoNaL-

• Curious Wanderer
  • M U S I C ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 10:33:36 pm »
{Awesome~}

Aubree glanced out at the darkened gray sky as the wind screamed into her ears. She crouched lower to the ground were she stood, in a long, shadowy dark alley. She hid behind one of the large green dumpsters, as there was nothing else she could hid under or behind. This dumpster seemed like the most reasonable thing to hid behind. Loose newspapers and red and yellow fallen leaves danced through the whirring air, in a way that almost seemed majestic. She growled as a newspaper came and flew right into her face. She ripped if off with her one fore paw and glanced around. Maybe this alley isn't a very good place to hide, after all. Aubree thought, standing up as she sprinted across the road, towards an old building she knew was long abandoned. She crawled inside one of the holes in the wall. Once inside, she shook her night-coloured pelt of the rain, sending loose drops of water everywhere.

Caspian padded through the streets. Sure, it was raining, windy as heck and there was stuff flying everywhere. But Caspian, no. He didn't care at all. Nope, not one bit. Caspian was one of those kind of dogs that could care less for anything. And well, this was anything. He scoffed softly before turning into an alley and huddling underneath the dumpster. I'll just sit here, for a bit. He told himself.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:33:36 am by DyS »

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2012, 11:59:11 pm »
magic lifted his head to see a three-legged dog, shaking droplets of water off of her night-colored pelt. "who are you?" he asked, getting up on all four paws in case the stranger would attack. if you want a fight then you'll get it.

the door banged open, sending objects into the house. Moon-eye quickly got out of the table and ran to the back door, her eyes widen with fear. Pushing herself out of the dog door, she turned around to see the tornado destroying a nearby house. mr. bobby! she thought but quickly shook the thought away and ran towards the fence. I got to jump, I must or else I might end up with the unluckily people and animals "don't worry moon-eye, use your good eye and jump over the fence" she told herself, using her one good eye to stare at the spot when she can jump over. She leaped, feeling the tips of her belly fur to touch the cold silver fence and landing on all four into the ground outside her backyard. I made it! Now I got to find magic she ran into the forest, disappearing into the shadows.
Signature by Green

Offline -DySfUnCtIoNaL-

• Curious Wanderer
  • M U S I C ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 02:42:52 am »
   Aubree froze as she heard the voice, but quickly recovered and cooled down. She glanced up at the male dog, almost as if she didn't hear him speak, but she was just taking a glance around and happened to have spotted him. "What's it to you?" She half-growled, half-said. Her long fluffy tail flicked ever-so slightly at the tip. She slowly eyed the other dog over, he was just about the same size as him, maybe he was a bit bigger. But he was no Great Dane. She could probably take him, or so she thought. Her missing leg would have thought otherwise.

Caspian crawled farther into the dumpster, finding a half rotten sandwich underneath it. "Almost... got it..." He wheezed as he squeezed himself through the tight space. A rat scuttled from the shadows and hissed at Caspian, it then proceeded to grab the dog's meal between it's sharp yellow teeth and drag it right back into the shadows. Caspian spit curses and crawled back out, but then, realized he was actually stuck. He spat again and began calling for help, he knew that it probably wouldn't work. But, oh well. "Help me! Help!"

Offline HawkpathXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 11:00:22 pm »

Name: Kike (Pronounced Key-Kay)
Nick-names: None yet...
Personality: A young she-cat who loves thrill and excitement, although the tornado is almost giving her more than she can handle. She is swift and agile and dosen't get scared easily.
History: Her owner, Zoe, adopted Kike from a cattery when she was just a kitten. But Zoe left soon after the news about the tornado came on the TV. Kike was heartbroken when Zoe left and she will do anything to see her again.
Breed: Sokoke
Species: Cat
Collar:
Siblings: None
Mate/crush: None
Offspring: None
Appearance: Picture above
Pet or stray?: Pet
Others: None

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 08:21:44 pm »
Not bothered to do colour -_-))
He closed his eyes hoping he knew what to do. Then the door flew open. He spun his head around his eyelids opening. "Yes!" He barked loudly running up to the door almost banging into it, as it flied from in and out. "Billy..." He whimpered running to the next door house, but he could smell that Billy was long gone out for the house, then he remembered that he went for a vacation. He sighed in relief and started to run off his tail between his spotty legs. He then shook his head screeching to a halt, making some rubble fly around.  He sighed slowly and panted, he could do this. He then started to run again, heading off to the local park, he loved so much. But was that ruined?

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 01:40:13 am »
Name:Jess
Personality:A pet friends with everyone in the neighbourhood.
Nicknames-Lizard,Jesus,Jessie
History:A Basilisk Lizard born in the pet store,with an owner named Ben-Till the tornado...
Breed:Basilisk Lizard
Species:Common Basilisk Lizard
Appearence:Green with brown stripes.
Pet or stray:pet,otherwise I would be in the jungle
Others-Eats bugs\very smart\can swim and is hard to destroy\sometimes she kinda has slow-thinking.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:16:52 am by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 04:32:11 am »
((@hawkpath: accepted

@dragonite: not accepted, the Common Basilisk lizard dosn't spits out poison nor it can be half cockroach/cocroach. Please change the "others" but the breed is called the Common Basilisk lizard, just saying))

"I'm here because there's a tornado around here and so I can be sheltered from the wind" magic's tone darken a bit, the fur across his back raised. great, now I have to deal with the tornado and this dog. I hope she dons't start a fight or else I might not make it he thought, his tail raised high instead of curled up and his brown eyes were fixed onto the three-legged dog.
Signature by Green