Author Topic: -the strays of new York city- ~cat/dog stray roleplay~ open  (Read 12461 times)

Clouleo

Re: -the strays of new York city- ~cat/dog stray roleplay~ open
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2012, 07:58:35 am »
name: Neko
Personality: A silent and brutal feline. She loves to observe fights from somewhere distant. Neko is a shy one despite her brutal personality, and doesn't like canines and humans very much.
History: She was born as a domestic cat, but when she reaches maturity, she sneaked away from home because her owner never let her go outdoors. She got lost, and was bullied by a pack of stray dogs as well as being harmed by humans along the way. Thus, she tried to avoid everyone and only shows herself at night. 
Appearance: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/01282-Black-cat-with-red-collar-white-background.jpg
Breed: American shorthair
Crush?: None
Mate?: None
Offspring?: None
Any disables or scars?: A long scar on her shoulder. There is also a small scar above her nose.
Others: Nothing, kthanxbye

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2012, 02:13:43 pm »
((accepted, feel free to roleplay now))
Signature by Green

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2012, 04:16:39 pm »
Ice blue eyes fluttered open in the light green bush, a creamish pelt moved slightly. Leaves rustled as a three legged dog appeared from the bush thorns shredding into his skin, a small yelp escaped from the puppys muzzle as the thorns seemed to let go, "Yowl!" the creamish pelted dog yelled as he gave a short snap. He waddled around the dark tree filled forest. He knew where he was going to the dog park... As he got there dogs of all diffrent sizes, traits, personality's filled the park as Rhylie padded over to the city, for his lunch. A warm scent of hot dogs wafted to Rhylie's nose  as he carried on walking, he knew the person at the stand so he would have a easy lunch. "Yurm," Rhylie smirked as he put his one front paw on the stand looking at the man with ice blue eyes, even a cold hearted man couldn't resist the cute eyes of Rhylie. A warm steaming hot dog flew over to him and the puppy easily caught it in his jaws. He started to waddle to the park a bit unbalanced, the hot dog started to burn his mouth but he didn't care as the delicious scent was wafting to his nose. (Short...)

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2012, 06:29:42 pm »
((bump))
Signature by Green

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 07:14:54 pm »
((Just posting here to let you know that I'll be inactive for probably a long time soon due to the fact that I'm moving))
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 11:42:23 pm »
((sorry to hear about that, do you want anyone to roleplay as your character (as long as the person sticks to the character's personality and doesn't kill off the character)  until you get back? Also, this post is a bump))
Signature by Green

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 03:18:43 pm »
((No thankies, she's more of a personal character that represents me. But if I create any other characters, I'm sure someone would be able to roleplay them. C: But no thanks, I think I'll just keep Kashii. x3))

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 03:26:11 pm »
((ok, that's your choice.

update: Also, if this thread reaches more then 100 or even 200 then maybe I can make a proboards fourm for this roleplay. And I'm going to change scar's personality, I planning on him to be a "bad dog/guy" in this roleplay.
Signature by Green

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2012, 03:38:21 pm »
((Yay! If you want I can even make a banner for it if you decide to make a PB forum. :3))

Kashii stood up after her tiny yet filling meal and padded across the road into the broken shack where her 'den' was. It was the only place she could feel safe, and even though it was dirty, dusty, small, shattered and broken, she was happy she had a place to go when it was raining. She laid down in the shack box in the alleyway as people crowded past the area. She winced and jumped out of the box as someone ran up and snapped the shack in half with a baseball bat. ''Yeah, you better run you dirty little mutt!'' The boy yelled as his friends came up behind him. Kashii whined and dashed down the alleyway away from them, leaping over the wall and eventually away from them.... bullies, you could say.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 03:40:51 pm by Kashii-Spazz »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2012, 07:43:30 pm »
He padded through the happy dogs as he sat at the edge of the park eyeing them wishing he wasn't a stray. He lifted the sausage gently on the floor and yawned letting the heat off his tiny body. He wagged his tail happy to get such a nice lunch. Quickly he stared down at the pig meat piercing his teeth into it ripping it, a couple of seconds later in was gone... He sat up and stretched and yawned showing of his pearly white teeth. He stood up then gloomily running  back into the dark forest trying to find a nicer den to shelter in. (Short cause I have to go xD)

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.