Author Topic: [10/01/2013](Map+Thread Updates) [GaaraRocks!+ZukoRocks! Maps]  (Read 25227 times)

slycan

Bump~

Offline swifty22

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
AlaskaTerritoryClaim
PackName: SilverClaws
Color Of Ring Wanting to Claim: teal blue
LinktoPackThread: none

slycan

^push up^

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: [1.06] ( 3 Maps Done/Others WIP) [Gaara+ZukoRocks! Maps]
« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2011, 07:09:51 pm »
sarah your pack is added. and i also managed to add the white tailed deer pack too. i forgot to edit the photo since i've been busy with other things. Starting to run out of space on the front page with the download links. Almost hit the 2000 maximum mark lol.

Offline ZukoRocks!

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: [1.06] ( 4 Maps Done/Others WIP) [Gaara+ZukoRocks! Maps]
« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2011, 06:01:41 pm »
UPDATE: WolvesDen is up for download now. Thats Alaska,MasaiMara,Paradise and WolvesDen Done.

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 30, 2011, 07:38:15 pm »
*UPDATE* New pack added to alaska. Pack Name Druid and territory color pink

Offline Mansory

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Riven/Syl
    • Vegaven
    • View Profile
    • Impressive World
« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2011, 04:49:08 am »
-
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 02:24:58 am by lovepuppypete »

PeanutButter

« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2011, 06:03:41 pm »
Does the masai mara have the height of the real one? or is it jsut random? cus I saw the masai mara a lots of times on TV and it's cool so I thought of making the same height map but if you used it already I can't use so I am asking :P

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2011, 04:05:11 pm »
i made MasaiMara in IT it was also taken off real pictures of locations in MasaiMara. Everything in the map of MasaiMara is from the real location.

And Izzy if your wanting to join a pack or pride or something you have to actually find the packs

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: [1.06](5 Maps Done/Others WIP) [Gaara+ZukoRocks! Maps] NEW MAP
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2011, 12:35:44 pm »
*Update* Finally JapaneseGarden is finally released. You can find it at the bottom of the page under the japaneseGarden area.

Alaska Packs have been updated, turns out people have been applying for pack territories with only themselves to claim it. If people want territories have more then 1 member. We need packs taking territories not 1 person.  All the packs in alaska have been wiped from the list. 3 packs all had 1 member in each and the last pack i couldnt even find them ingame or on the forum. If you dont want the territories anymore in a certain map please pm me and tell me you dont want to claim it anymore. It means i can open slots up for other people.

MasaiMara Prides have been updated too. there was 4 prides. Naabi Pride,Mbali Dhahiri,The Enzi Pride and the Wajanja Pride. Naabi pride has be redone and rename to Masai Pride, it is 100% realistic. I've kept Mbali Dhahiri in their pride location because there active. However the other 2 got removed. They were inactive enough.

Claiming Pride/Pack territories just for the sake of it wont be allowed. People who do this are stopping people who want territories have a place. Theres no point in keeping packs/prides in locations they arent using im not having my maps be wasted like that.