Author Topic: Star Wars: Episode 7  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Star Wars: Episode 7
« on: October 31, 2012, 03:56:33 am »
Maybe some of you out there have already heard about this. It's all over the news.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1696473/star-wars-episode-7-disney-questions.jhtml

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1696467/star-wars-episode-seven-disney-lucasfilm.jhtml

I'm a bit of a Star Wars geek, so news like this both excites and terrifies me. What if it's awesome? What if it's god-awful? We will see the answers to those questions soon enough, I guess...

Quite a lot of you are probably apathetic to or even dislike Star Wars, so news like this probably won't rock your world too much. Still, one can't deny Star Wars' massive cultural impact. So...thoughts? Opinions? I'd love to hear them. :)

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars: Episode 7
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 04:31:33 pm »
The first thing that came out of my cousin's mouth when I told them this was "Does that mean Star Wars will be in Kingdom Hearts now?"

I LOL'd.

I honestly love Star Wars, but it's mostly the last three movies. Depending on what they do with this well...depends. It may be good and it may be bad, but we'll never really know until we see it ourselves.

So long as it doesn't greatly disturb he Force I don't really know if I'll be concerned are not, but I am excited [if not apprehensive] about what'll happen.

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 05:14:19 pm »
This is first wind I've caught of this, and have to admit, like the above, I'm in between. Disney has a ways of butchering things, but it also has a way of turning out some good stuff every now and then.

I'll be looking forward to it regardless, just because it's Star Wars.

Offline kiarasBFF98

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Formerly KiarasBFF
    • View Profile
    • My dA
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 07:14:09 pm »
Keep in mind, the same people who helped create the movies are going to still work on it, and Lucas just is done himself with it. Also, there is a fan-created story that Lucas himself liked. So they may or may not use that.

Stunning avatar gift from my dear friend, Fao.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 12:55:27 am »
"Does that mean Star Wars will be in Kingdom Hearts now?"

I certainly hope so. Sora wielding a lightsaber/keyblade would be pretty friggin' sweet.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 07:17:42 pm »
LOL I know. I thought about it for a while after my cousin mentioned it and got all excited.

Awesome glowing and epic cutscene introduction to the weapon and stuff...and Sora's face. LOL Amongst other things.