Author Topic: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//  (Read 11388 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//
« on: November 15, 2012, 06:51:43 pm »
These cats are lost from the 4 clans, Thunderclan, Shadowclan, riverclan and windclan. Thats why the Warrior cats say they have 4 clans, they don't know about lostclan... They travel around the harshest terrains or weathers to get back where they belong...

rules. rp and OOC

1. No swearing
2. No one line rps. Unless explained why.
3. Sorry but no Rogues or loners...
4. Keep mating in Pm...
5. You can't kill a character unless you have there permission.

There obey them.

Warriors rules..
1. No friendship with other clans.
2. No mates with Medicine cats.
3. Dont disobey rules.
4. No mates with other clans.
5. Don't hurt each other if in same clan.
6. Respect the Leader and Deputy and Medicine cat with great pride.

Obey them. These are diffrent rules (Some of them) To the normal ones because they don't know the full rules with the other clans as they have been away from them for over 100 years.

Application..

Name:

Description if no picture:

Personality:

History:

Other:

Mate:

Crush: (Can be medicine cat...)

My application.

Name: Huskykit, Huskypaw, Huskyheart, Huskystar.

Description if no picture: Got pic

Personality: Huskystar is a bright male cat who is very loyal towards his clan. He is proud. And he can be snappish if you annoy him or dis obey him. He is kind and kind hearted helping a cat in need.

History: Huskystar was a young kit and his mother was Otterthread, his father was Killerclaw, when he was a apprentice the travelling was long and hard. He almost didn't make it but luckily a queen was about to give birth so they have to wait 3 moons until they can travel again so Huskypaw then recovered.  When he chased away a badger (Suprisingly) he became Huskyheart, his leader Twilightsong gave him that name as he had a heart of a husky, strong and brave. After he trained 3 apprentices and soon became deputy after the old Leader died of old age.! After his leader Gingerstar died from a attack of a fox Huskyheart soon became Huskystar! His  mother shortly died of old age but his dad still lives on as a old cat.

Other: He has a secret friendship with a loner cat called Bonjo.

Mate: None (Can offer to be his mate.)

Crush: None... So far!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 10:12:39 pm by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 06:53:35 pm »
                                                             Members

Name: Huskykit, Huskypaw, Huskyheart, Huskystar.

Description if no picture: Got pic

Personality: Huskystar is a bright male cat who is very loyal towards his clan. He is proud. And he can be snappish if you annoy him or dis obey him. He is kind and kind hearted helping a cat in need.

History: Huskystar was a young kit and his mother was Otterthread, his father was Killerclaw, when he was a apprentice the travelling was long and hard. He almost didn't make it but luckily a queen was about to give birth so they have to wait 3 moons until they can travel again so Huskypaw then recovered.  When he chased away a badger (Suprisingly) he became Huskyheart, his leader Twilightsong gave him that name as he had a heart of a husky, strong and brave. After he trained 3 apprentices and soon became deputy after the old Leader died of old age.! After his leader Gingerstar died from a attack of a fox Huskyheart soon became Huskystar! His  mother shortly died of old age but his dad still lives on as a old cat.

Other: He has a secret friendship with a loner cat called Bonjo.

Mate: None (Can offer to be his mate.)

Crush: None... So far!

Name: MeadowWhisper
Age(Moon or years): 2 years
Personality: MeadowWhisper is a quite but friendly she cat who is very clever. She is shy and quiet but when talked she will not shut up. She talks before she thinks which gets her in much trouble. Other times she serious.
History: MeadowWhisper was born a kittypet. Her mother a kittypet as well and her father a warrior cat. One night while MeadowWhispers mother was asleep, her father stole her and took her to his clan to be raised a clan cat. Before any of this the two mates would always bicker and fight about where MeadowWhisper would live. Her original name was Whisper before her warrior name. Her father, LittleWater, was very protective of the young she cat. As she grew, her curiousity got the best of her and found out where she really came from. Fed up with her parents she ran away for a better sanctuary.
Other: N/A
Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 07:08:35 pm by puppy 12 »

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 06:54:08 pm »
-save

Meep Meep.

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
Re: Lostclan.. The clan of the lost //Open//Accepting!//
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 12:26:26 pm »
Name: MeadowWhisper
Age(Moon or years): 2 years
Personality: MeadowWhisper is a quite but friendly she cat who is very clever. She is shy and quiet but when talked she will not shut up. She talks before she thinks which gets her in much trouble. Other times she serious.
History: MeadowWhisper was born a kittypet. Her mother a kittypet as well and her father a warrior cat. One night while MeadowWhispers mother was asleep, her father stole her and took her to his clan to be raised a clan cat. Before any of this the two mates would always bicker and fight about where MeadowWhisper would live. Her original name was Whisper before her warrior name. Her father, LittleWater, was very protective of the young she cat. As she grew, her curiousity got the best of her and found out where she really came from. Fed up with her parents she ran away for a better sanctuary.
Other: N/A
Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A

« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 12:28:00 pm by DemonicHeart »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 07:07:13 pm »
Accepted. You can start whenever you want. :)

Meep Meep.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 07:45:34 pm »
Ok thank you :D
MeadowWhisper stared blankly at the den wall. She heard what sounded like a kit laughing and turned around and saw nothing. She padded out from the warriors den and walked out into the clearing. Her paws ached from a late hunt and her eyes were dull from a restless sleep. She hopped up onto a nearby rock and layed there letting the sun warm her pelt. She purred and stretched out.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2012, 08:33:10 pm »
Huskystar slowly crept out of his den his eyelids slowly drooping. He didn't want to travel today, but he had to. The morning stung at his fur as he edged his way slowly to the fresh kill pile that was doing pretty well. He took out a nice plump vole from the pile and slowly chomped on it. His tail flicked in satisfaction as he sat down his tail curling around his legs. He turned around seeing the gingerish pelt of MeadowWhisper. He mewed softly to her, "Are you okay, MeadowWhisper?" He started to clean his paws but his eyes focused on the she cat.

Meep Meep.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2012, 09:00:30 pm »
MeadowWhisper whipped her head over to see Huskystar. She let out a deep breath sitting up and fixing herself neatly. "Just thinking about the past." She mewed. "I was lied to in my life but it doesn't matter now." She shrugged and stepped off the rock and sat in front of Huskystar. She licked a paw and drew it over her face. Her eyes gazed over to the prey pile then back to Huskystar. Her stomach lightly growled. "Excuse me." She said.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2012, 09:08:17 pm »
He mewed to her, "Don't let the past hurt you." His eyes showed wisdom as MeadowWhisper leapt down from the rock. He heard the 'Excuse me' and nodded slowly standing up. "Better get ready, we have a long day." He mewed to her, jumping onto the rock that Meadowwhisper was lying on. He looked upon the for now  camp and  mewed loudly to awake the other clan cats. His mew said ''Get up, were going soon.'' Small and big cats crawled from there dens, some of them soaked up the morning sun and a few of them cleaned them selves, while the rest of them headed for the fresh kill pile. He let a small yawn escape his muzzle as he sat down cleaning his paws as drawing them across his ear.

Meep Meep.

Offline DemonicHeart

• ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2012, 09:17:45 pm »
MeadowWhisper padded over to the fresh kill pile and nosed around until she pulled out a small bird. She licked her lips hungrily and tucked into the prey. As she ate her eyes became the normal bright and energy flowed back through her. After she finished she put the bones in a hole and covered it. MeadowWhisper layed in the clearing cleaning herself, waiting to leave.