Author Topic: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!  (Read 95597 times)

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
Re: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2011, 12:06:52 am »
Here you go, Happy Easter! Jesus has risen! C:
Right click your FeralHeart Icon and then copy the file you just downloaded and paste it in the FeralHeart folder. Done!

Enjoy.~
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Destiny Hope

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2011, 09:14:25 pm »
Sorry to bother you, but here's another one. >.<

Thanks for the previous fix!

Offline NewMoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2011, 08:39:06 pm »
I downloaded both the game setup and the patch but when I go to my Feral Heart folder, I don't have the screenshot, terrains, maps, presets, or any other anything else except those 2 downloads. Did I do anything wrong or do I need to do anything special to get all of those folders so I can play the game?

Thunderheart

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2011, 09:28:34 pm »
Install it? lol
1. Double click FH setup& follow the instructions onscreen, leave the default directory as it is.
2. Doubleclick the patch& follow the instructions onscreen, leave the default directory because the patch has to overwrite the original game.

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2011, 01:27:10 am »
Oh, it's no problem at all Brit. c: As for NewMoon, go on ahead and do what Thunderheart said please. C:
Here you go Brit!
Copy the Pulgin_FX or XF whatever file, right click your FeralHeart Icon, click Open File location, and paste it in there.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline NewMoon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2011, 09:40:33 pm »
lol Ok may be my computer's being stupid or it's just me. XD I double clicked on FH game setup like I was told but I only get the option to "run" it. When I click run, I have to choose a program to run it on. In the end I never get the chance to install it. I must be missing something... XP

Thunderheart

« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2011, 11:01:54 pm »
Screenshot please? ^^

PotterYouRotter

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2011, 10:15:07 pm »
I've been having this same problem where it said it couldn't find irrklang.dll and now its telling me it can't find ogremain and i have tried to download it about 6 times and still tells me it cant find it.

PotterYouRotter

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2011, 10:47:01 pm »
now i have this going on

OGRE EXCEPTION(6FileNotFoundException): Cannot relocate resource tahoma.ttf in resource group General or any other group. in ResourceGroupManager::openresource at c:\Ogre_161_tag\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 753)

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2011, 04:31:40 pm »
Here it is!

Copy the file you just downloaded, right click your FeralHeart icon, then click Media, click overlays, then click overlay 1 and paste the file in there. c: