Author Topic: DarkFeathers Exile  (Read 935 times)

Offline DemonicHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • ~(.O.)~
    • View Profile
DarkFeathers Exile
« on: November 24, 2012, 10:27:45 am »
I would love it if you guys read this. I've been writing for a while but I'm not the greatest xD

DarkFeather's Exile - A New Warrior

SpiritStar leaped out from his den to the base of tall stump. He climbed up and sat there, the breeze blowing and ruffling up his silver pelt. DarkPaw padded out of the apprentices' den. She knew today was the day and padded over to MeadowWhisper and DiamondKit. "Good morning MeadowWhisper!" DarkPaw said, excitement in her tone. MeadowWhisper lightly nodded and DiamondKit leaped up and gripped into DarkPaw. "Dads going to make you a warrior! You promised we'd become warriors together!" She wailed. It was a few days before her ceremony when DiamondKit was born. DarkPaw just chuckled. "Maybe one day." She purred. "All cats old enough to leap branches, meet at the bottom of tall stump!" SpiritStars words rang through the camp.
DarkPaw ran over quickly and waited for the rest of to settle down.
(I'm going to first person POV Now :P)
I shifted my paws around excitedly. "Through my eyes I've seen a young apprentice earn her way to a warriors life. She has showed devotion to her clan. We thank DarkPaw." SpiritStar smiled warmly at me. I blocked out most of what he was saying as I thought. "Do you, DarkPaw, promise to uphold the warrior vode, even if it costs you your life?" He asked. "Yes." I said clearly. "Then let our StarClan ancestors watch over this young cat and help her through her life. From now on you will be known as DarkFeather!" He yowled. "DarkFeather! DarkFeather!" I smiled at my knew name. It suites quite well to me.
I ran over to the camp entrance which was a normal brindely thorned wall. I sat there as the cold night front came in, making me freezing. Just a few more hours. I yawned and looked around seeing strange shadows from no where. They walked towards me as I sat there unsure of what to do. They made a cat shape. Strange figures started appearing from the shadows whispering some kind of chant. I couldn't hear but fell fear drop in my stomach. I blinked and it disappeared. This vigil isn't going so well for me. After a few hours the deputy came out and relieved me at dawn. I found a spot and curled up, falling fast asleep.

Next chapter tomorrow...