Author Topic: ~The Facility~  (Read 1079 times)

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
~The Facility~
« on: November 28, 2012, 10:06:25 pm »
The Facility

Chapter 1: Captured

As evening started to fade, canines and felines disappeared one by one, the black and green demon looked around, suddenly her ears were burst by a small wolf, but not a pup "SHERAAA!" Viola yelled. "Yes, Viola..?" She growled, annoyed by the small canine's personality. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She yelled, throwing flowers over her, the flowers flew away quickly as the demon's wings slapped the ground and she flew up, "It is NOT my birthday!" The creepy demon voice said, "Oh come on, give the lil' thing a break!" Kiba said. Suddenly Shera flew back down and went to look at Viola, but she was gone.. "Viola..? Viola?!" Kiba and Shera called, Shera looked around, then Kiba was gone! "KIBA!?" She yelled whimpering. Suddenly she yelped and blacked out.
When she woke up, she was in a strange cell near Kiba and Viola. "Where am I..?" She said. "A facility!" Viola whimpered.

Chapter 2: Life 'n' Death

The demon paced in the small cage, her wings tucked under her chest from the width of the cage "What do they want with us?!" Shera snapped. "Meh, who car-- Oooh! I'm being let out!" Kiba yipped, suddenly his grin faded as he was dragged out of the room "Huh? HEY!" Shera snapped banging the glass "Kiba!" She yelled. Viola's face was filled with horror "Kiba..?!" She whimpered, the demon growled and yelled burning the glass down with green flames, she leapt out and ran to Viola, burning the glass down, then throwing her on her back "Hold on, Viola!" She said and she zoomed out as fast as lightning "WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Viola laughed, her fur like heavy wind blowing behind her. Shera froze looking into a window seeing Kiba in a lava chamber, she growled and burst through the glass with Viola behind her, the humans smirked and went to catch them, but quickly the tiny wolf threw spikes onto humans "Nice one, Viola." Shera nodded "HEY! HELP!" Kiba yelled, banging the glass. "Stand back, Kiba!" Shera yelled, breathing green flames onto the glass, letting Kiba free. "Lets go!" Shera said, putting Viola on her back and running.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 09:39:41 pm by Sarabi26 »
hi, i'm frankie!