Author Topic: The plight of a dragon...  (Read 5922 times)

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Who knows what tomorrow will bring...
    • View Profile
Re: The plight of a dragon...
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2012, 08:42:51 pm »
No.  It started as an RP...  It died.  THe owner no longer had internet acess.  But I continued the small legacy of the RP with my friend in a chat.  Role playing.  2 person RP.  And I turned it into this...  The reason I didn't put any more in for so long is because of a hacker on their part.  Keylogged into their stuff and botched stuff up.  

And for the longest time no will to do such...  Because of so.  I am hoping that we might be able to continue it soon.  At any point in time.  I can be running in as many as twelve different RPs.  

The shadows that surround us.

The Plight of a Dragon.  Chapter 2

I...  Might literally be losing my mind...  It's scaring me... ;-;

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
Re: The plight of a dragon...
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2012, 05:23:48 am »
Oh, really? Wow... That's really cool of you to turn an RP into this; a story... Although you still keep it role-playable (haha, is that a word? xD). That does suck big time about the hacker thing, though. I've heard a lot of hacker issues come up lately, and has gotten them into terrible situations because of that. :c

Anyways, if you could continue this- and I strongly encourage you to keep up motivation for it!- that would be amashzing.~ ^^ I hope everything goes alright for them, too.

Twelve RPs at once. Shesh, and I thought I couldn't handle a hand full... Well, that is a lot, and I know what it means to be overwhelmed, especially when you feel like you are obligated to contribute and be there in the RP (or whatever it is) all the time. So, that in mind, I would like to seeyou continue this.. Legacy xD.. But not to the extent wereit is stressful, overwhelming, and feels like a chore.

Whatever it is, I'm glad you're at least still coming back to it, and thinking about it.~

Good luck to you- and your friend!
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.