Author Topic: I kinda forgot...  (Read 1527 times)

Offline 19SCHAEJ

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I kinda forgot...
« on: December 05, 2012, 03:27:18 am »
Well, I've been feralheart for about a year, at least to my knowledge, but I've been a wee bit shy, I suppose. I have pretty much no posts and such.
 My character's name that I generally use is Air, if you've seen me around.
 I haven't really done anything, not even joined a role playing group or anything! So, I'm here to drop in and say a very late hello to the Feral Heart community. If you have any suggestions on groups to join or places to go, just tell me! I'd love to know. ;)
  Now, I know not everyone's perfect. I, for one, am terribly antisocial(hence the not posting after a year,) and tend to write pretty wordy things.But I try not to focus on the negative. It's like staring at the sun. Negativity kind of blinds you and spots your vision of people, I've learned. So, on the good side, I have good grammar and act as friendly as I can muster, even around meanies (Heh, meanies. What a silly word to use, I know.)
 I hope to see you, reader.
And I hope I'm not hoping incorrectly...

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: I kinda forgot...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 02:44:21 pm »
Well then, very late welcome to the community. xD
If you want to get to know people, I suggest heading over to the N/Z in Fluorite.
There's usually always someone there to talk to, and if not, there will be in a short period of time.
Hope to bump into you sometime. ^^
RETIRED.

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 03:22:35 pm »
Maybe coming on the forums will improve your anti-socialness :)
I mean, you do talk to people all over the world in-game and in the forums, so it's a bit like extreme facebook to be honest.

Offline Xcivo

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • I'm not crazy! your just too weird
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 09:03:38 pm »
Lol welcome (everyone forgets introduction like me XD)
glad and nice to meet ya
(You- have-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself)

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 04:33:07 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, ^^" actually to be quite honest I like the forum more than the game because of the fact that people here want to share their ideas and get to know more about FH and the players that enjoy it; so don't be afraid to share a story or one of your characters with us. We floofs are very friendly and encouraging when it comes to that sort of thing.

Like Ressy said, a lot of awesome people can be found near the N/Z tree It's one of my favorite places in feral heart Cx. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as the rest of us do.
Cya soon.
"Huehue"

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 03:34:48 pm »
Well, I've been feralheart for about a year, at least to my knowledge, but I've been a wee bit shy, I suppose. I have pretty much no posts and such.
 My character's name that I generally use is Air, if you've seen me around.
 I haven't really done anything, not even joined a role playing group or anything! So, I'm here to drop in and say a very late hello to the Feral Heart community. If you have any suggestions on groups to join or places to go, just tell me! I'd love to know. ;)
  Now, I know not everyone's perfect. I, for one, am terribly antisocial(hence the not posting after a year,) and tend to write pretty wordy things.But I try not to focus on the negative. It's like staring at the sun. Negativity kind of blinds you and spots your vision of people, I've learned. So, on the good side, I have good grammar and act as friendly as I can muster, even around meanies (Heh, meanies. What a silly word to use, I know.)
 I hope to see you, reader.
And I hope I'm not hoping incorrectly...

Hello there!

And welcome to the FH forum! I think you made the right choice in becoming active here.. There are alot of awesome people skulking around both here and in game ;3It's easy to become a bit shy around new people.. But sometimes you just gotta let your fears go and talk to people, sometimes you meet friends for life that way~ <3

I hope to see you around in-game!

[]/Cheers~

Offline 19SCHAEJ

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 04:24:27 am »
Thank you for all of your suggestions and hellos.
 All of you are very friendly  ;D