Author Topic: ~Dragons of Kirth~ [Literate and Semi-Real[Put on Hold~]  (Read 70512 times)

JackobLoveu

Re: ~Dragons of Kirth~ [Literate and Semi-Real--OPEN]
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2012, 08:29:17 pm »
Sorry :( )

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2012, 08:32:40 pm »
It's fine. I'd rather you not rp than be in a rp you're confused with :I))

JackobLoveu

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2012, 08:35:12 pm »
(Okay I guess, byes)

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2012, 08:39:45 pm »
lol bai))

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2012, 08:46:43 pm »
Ooh cool! Defiantly gonna join! But not now because I'm on my family's ipad so it's not the best for typing. I will come back later though :D))

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2012, 08:48:05 pm »
Ooh cool! I'll join - but I'll make an app later ;) ))
EDIT: oops! Sorry didn't,t mean to double post))

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2012, 08:49:39 pm »
XDD It's fine. Cool. Hope we get some dragons other than mountain ones x.x lol))

Offline xxaaliyahxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2012, 09:42:40 pm »
Here's my application:
Name: Mirage
Type: Forest
Description: She is a dark grey dragon (she is grey so she can look like a stone/shadow) with emerald green slits. Her wings are loaded with small but unbreakable spines which are good for attacking prey or defending eggs/young. She is quite this so she can move quite fast and is very light.
Personality: She is usually a lone dragon that prefers quiet, dark places where she can be alone.
Relatives: Her parents left them after laying them and she ate her siblings to survive...
Strength: 7/10
Speed: 9/10
Agility: 8/10
Cleverness: 9/10
Power: She can bring death.
Weakness: Her weakness is staying in the sun for too long. (sorta like a vampire)
Other: N/A

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2012, 09:48:31 pm »
((Done! Both of them are non-mountain. X3 I probably can't make a decent post until tomorrow though... It's hectic at my place during the holidays.)

Name: Arkanis

Type: Desert

Description: Arkanis is a smaller dragon with numerous metal spikes with blade like claws and tail. His scales are larger and a cyan tinted grey and his eyes glow bright silver. His wings are skeletal metal bat wings that are tattered and scratched up badly, but still allow flight.

Personality: Arkanis prefers to be independent and logical. It may appear sometimes that he is a jerk and uncaring, but he only tries to think rationally. Rarely does he ever listen to anything other than his own conscience. When a situation calls for it, he can be bold, protective and trusting.

Relatives:  Father is unknown. His mother was named sorren and he had a younger brother and sister named skoll and amethyst, but was seperated from them long ago.

Strength: 4

Speed : 7

Agility: 9

Cleverness: 8

Power: Metal (I was going to pick lightning but everyone else is using it lol.)

Weaknesses: Very small in size for his age and his fighting style is dependent on speed and strategy. Weak against Ice and larger dragons.

Other: N/A

Name: Kage

Type: Tundra? (Think it should be added. If not, I'll make him ground.)

Description: He is a relatively large dragon with a zombie like appearance. His eyes are a deep purple as well as his wings. His scales are jet black and the bones making up most of his body are beige, some with a tinge of green.

Personality: He has a lot of resentment towards humans and sometimes other younger dragons for thinking there not as smart or strong. He will often attack any humans seen on sight. Kage feels he has a lot of pride and strength, making him a bit cocky. Occasionally, he will help others, but thats a very rare sight to see from him.

Relatives: Only child, father and mother are unknown.

Strength: 10

Speed: 3

Agility: 6

Cleverness: 8

Power: Ice

Weaknesses: His ego sometimes leads to his downfall, underestimating opponents. Weak against fire and doesn't have good speed.

Other:N/A

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2012, 10:19:26 pm »
@ Aaliyah : I love your dragon, but could you specify her power a bit more? She can't just magically make dragons die, since that could easily lead to powerplay and godmod. Could you make it a bit more specific, please?

@ Arkanis Void: Amazing dragons! Quite scary, too! You're accepted! You may start roleplaying whenever you like. :) ))

Kithea poked her head out of the cave, worried abut her brother. She had just heard a screech, and he hadn't come back yet. Kithea sighed and laid down, putting her claws over her muzzle. He's okay, Kithea, you're overreacting, she thought to herself, but her instincts told her to go after him, and the urge was too strong. Kithea leaped out of the cave and flew as hard as she could down the canyon.

Laysa paced back and forth in the sour-smelling room. Suddenly, the door swung open and a two-legged stepped in. It, a male, had a role of the brown vine in its hand, and a long, thin, and black snake-like thing. Laysa tilted her head and sniffed him. The two-legged didn't flinch. Laysa snorted and stepped back, wanting to blow fire on the two-legged. Her jaw opened slightly, but then she remembered what happened the last time--that wave of painful heat. Laysa snorted smoke in anger and hung her head. The two-legged walked towards her and wrapped the vine around her head in a peculiar way so as she couldn't get to it, and she couldn't pull it off. Laysa growled and nipped his arm, which started bleeding--but only a little. She chuckled. The two-legged made an angry grunting sound, then pulled out the snake-thing. He pulled it back and lashed it in the air in front of her face, and it made a sharp cracking sound. Laysa jumped back, making distressed grunting sounds.
 The two-legged grabbed the vine again and pulled. Laysa followed unwillingly, but she had to; she wouldn't want that snake-thing to hit her! The two-legged led her out into a dusty, brightly-lit place. In was the afternoon, so she could see the place easily. There were strange, square things made of rock all around that the two-leggeds walked in and out of. Dragons of all shapes and sizes were being led out of the hard chambers, like her. But she could smell even more dragons in longer, bigger sour chambers. They didn't smell confused or hurt or scared--they smelled...happy. Content. At home.
 Laysa snorted in disgust. The two-legged pulled her out into the middle of the two-legged denning place. She growled. "Where are we?" she asked the other dragons. They all shook their heads.

What's going on?    
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:24:58 pm by Twizzlerr »