Author Topic: Upoun A Bloodred Sky He Howls chapter one~  (Read 7550 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Upoun A Bloodred Sky He Howls chapter one~
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 02:10:34 am »
Awww guys! You're so sweet! <3 Thank you so much! :D A question, who's your favourite?

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2013, 12:42:22 am »
Chapter three~

Hanso growled as Garin passed by, he was so arrogant and attention-wanting! How he hated dudes like that! Just then the most beautiful feline padded over to him. Hello Gorgeous! he almost said aloud and kept his mouth shut. "Um, yes?" The she-feline was a leopard, identical to Garin, she said in a smooth tone. "Hello, I am Zuri, my annoying brother is Garin. He drives me insane, I know how you feel."

Hanso chuckled. "Finally someone who understands! I can't believe you're related to him, it's crazy!"

Zuri giggled. "Yeah, you can say that. I don't understand it either."

Hanso sighed and he lay on his back. "Why do I have to be in this stupid burrow?" he said irritably.

Zuri shrugged. "You're a scoundrel, you stole from the food stash for yourself and you don't know that there are children here."

Hanso rolled his eyes, even she never understood! "You don't know why I stole, i'm STARVING, i'm all alone and I have no more brother, we were seperated."

Zuri looked at him with sympathy. "I-I'm sorry."

Hanso sighed. "It's okay, Zuri. It's not your fault."

---------

A howl of pain erupted from Riahn and Jade's den then after a few moments there was silence. A tigress padded over to the scene as she looked inside with pure love. There were three pups, two boys and one girl. Riahn looked at them  with pride and he said softly. "They're as beautiful as you. What should we name them, my love?

Jade smiled as she licked her pups. "Misha for the girl, Storm and Shadow for the two boys."

The three opened their eyes at once, Shadow had blue eyes, white paws, a white chest and a black pelt. Storm had a lighter black than Shadow and he had the eyes of emerald like his father. Misha had grey fur, green eyes and a black splotch on her tail like her mother.

The tigress by the name of Lilly looked at them equally with pride and mystery. She imagined them as the three but who could the fourth pup be? The words of the prophecy echoed in her mind, she wondered if the new parents were curious as well.

"Upoun a bloodred sky he howls,
Like wind stirs the trees,
On the game of chess,
Black wages war on White,

The girl who was wise,
Turned her back on us,
Don't push your wishes high,
The storm is nigh,

Set the shadow to the storm,
As the clovers bristle through the love meadow,
The rain'll never stop as lightning passes by,
Until the Four will stop the army of Black."

Lilly shook her head and she cleared it away, this wasn't the time to discuss prophecies with herself.

(Sorry if it's short, I have two other stories to write ya know and two RPs to look after too... ^.^")

JackobLoveu

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 02:21:54 am »
Awesomeness!

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2013, 10:07:35 am »
Awww guys! You're so sweet! <3 Thank you so much! :D A question, who's your favourite?

I quite like Hanso.
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 11:27:48 am »
Thankies, Thrill! <3

@Forests: I like Hanso too but I have other favourites that i'm gonna introduce later! Evil..... >:3

Offline HawkpathXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, 06:28:10 pm »
I know who the fouth is!! XD

It took me ages to find this thread! Me throughout the whole of chapter three: "Awwwww..." :3 ))
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:32:14 pm by HawkPath »

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 09:16:01 pm »
Awwww! :D Of course you know who the fourth is! BTW Zuri DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! It belongs to Hawkpath ONLY! Misha and Jade belong to Thrillex! Storm, Garin, Lilly, Riahn, Shadow and Hanso belong to ME!)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 01:51:03 pm »
Chapter four~

Caylis the lynx looked at her sister, Isca with disgust as her sister licked her paw, she had to be so perfect while she was treated like a peasant! Oh yeah, she was a peasant, she snorted in contempt at her older sister. Isca promised that they'd be best friends forever but Isca threw her into the trash while she was appointed as a royal. The reason why she was a royal was because of her dreams she had to avoid peril i the pride, but all the others treated her like dirt! Ugh! she thought in frustration and boiling jealousy. "How would you like it if we switched ranks, huh?" she growled to herself.

Isca padded over to her sister as she lay beside her. "What's wrong?"

Caylis growled. "None of your business!" She padded away from her sister as Isca attempted to spit something back. Instead she heard the news about Riahn and Jade's pups and padded over to see them. She saw a light grey she-pup curled up beside her black-furred brothers, she found this adorable, at least they would understand when they were older, hopefully.

A young arctic fox pup by the name of Clover bolted over to the new pups. "Momma! Look at the pups, they'll be my best friends when they're older!" Her mother, Frost looked at the pups with warm eyes. "Congratulations, you two! They'll be wonderful pups..."

Lilly looked at Clover in interest, she was a fox pup, not a wolf but did that matter if she was one of the four? Only time would tell this.

Hanso and Zuri were now best friends as they padded through the camp, chattering about. Garin snorted at Hanso, where was the friendship that he and his sister had? Instead she had to fall for that thief! I know she likes him. Deep down inside, she feels something for him.

Hanso saw the crowd at Jade and Riahn's den, what was all the fuss about? Jade's mother and father, Aria and Thunder was padding in as well, Thunder sure seemed grumpy! Was he always grumpy? he thought irritably. "Worse than my father, he really needs to get a life!" he muttered under his breath. Zuri was peeking beside Aria and Thunder, her eyes round with pleasure. Hanso popped in as he saw the most cutest pups he ever seen in his life even when he wasn't usually fond for pups or cubs. "What's their names?" he whispered.

Jade smiled. "The grey one is Misha, the light black one is Storm and the pitch black one is Shadow. Now, I need a long rest, will you all let me rest?" she said tiredly, letting out a large yawn and closing her eyes.

The felines and canines padded out of the den at the queen's orders. A red fox by the name of Caladon watched the pups from afar with kind eyes, he was the captain, the second in command for the pride. They would make wonderful pups! he thought joyfully.

(Chapter four is done, I'm on a roll! x3 Do you guys think that Clover would be one of the four? Tell me what you like best and what I need to improve on!)

JackobLoveu

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 01:55:50 pm »
Wow! Lots of details, I'll shall  nuzzle you :]

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 02:00:11 pm »
You're too sweet! <3 Thank you, I shall nuzzle you too! :P *floof*