Author Topic: A Standing Chance (Realistic Wolf RP)  (Read 119976 times)

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
Re: A Standing Chance (Realistic Wolf RP)
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2013, 01:30:40 pm »
Aluxia stands and dips her head, "im Aluxia, and this is Lunix." she looks to her feline friend. he flicks his ears, studying the bird. they jump back in surprise as the wolf runs through with a guitar playing iguana. "did you just see that?" she asked wide eyed ((--> 0.o;)) "or was that just my imagination??"
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2013, 01:50:50 pm »
Slayter sighed and nodded. 'Yeah...Yeah I saw that. It's a pleasure to meet you, Aluxia. And your cat too." He tried to hold back his laugh as he added the last bit. He'd never seen a wolf with a cat before...it was strange.

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2013, 03:39:31 pm »
Lunix sniffed, his pride wounded, Aluxia looks down at her companion, "ummm, he's my friend... Not pet." She says with a soft laugh. She looks down the path she came from then her gaze swept the other trails leading away from the bolder fall, "so, slay, where you heading?" She asks looking back at the large brute, seeming to have warmed up to him, not so nervous now.
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2013, 07:28:00 pm »
Korra steps out cautiously looking around. She sniffs the air trying to figure out how to track a animal to eat

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2013, 10:36:22 pm »
Slayter smiled as well. "No, no. That's not how I meant it. Each animal is their own." He stepped forward and looked around as well. "No where in particular. I was just wandering around, when Switch told me he saw you." He turned his head to look at her. "Where are you heading, Aluxia?"

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2013, 06:25:47 pm »
Aluxia thinks for a moment, she didnt know why, but she felt she could rely on this wolf... she looks at Lunix and he nods, catching the silent message, "We're heading where ever we are needed..." she says eyes moving back up to meet his. lunix steps forward "we are looking for a pack." he blurts out. "ours... well Alu's was ummm..." Aluxia shifts her paws, eyes studying a leaf, they were dark with sorrow. "mines gone..." she says quietly.
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2013, 10:34:08 pm »
Slayter shifted and took yet another step forward. "What a coincidence. My pack is gone as well. Though, I can't say I particularly miss it. Too much stress." He shrugged and continued to walk. "You coming?" He asked over his shoulder. He wasn't too ken on staying in one place for very long.

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2013, 06:15:23 pm »
Aluxia jumps to her paws and lunix climbs to her shoulder. she follows the brute, thinking ~how many have lost their home?~ she looks back down the path, she had a feeling things were about to change, and in a drastic way, for better or worse? it depended on fate, she guessed... she catches up with Slayter "so where are we headed?" she asks when she falls in beside him.
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2013, 07:59:24 pm »
Slayter shrugged. "Where ever the wind sends us...Are you hungry? I have a deer carcass in my den?" he suggested as Switch circled over head. "Or I'm sure Switch could get you a rabbit?" he looked at her while he walked.

Offline MidKnightxStar

• Finest Floof
  • I found a thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2013, 04:57:30 pm »
aluxia tail flicks "deer sounds good." she says looking at lunix for confromation. she meets slayters eyes, her eyes were like water over a coral reef. her fur like sun sparked honey. she looks at switch and smiles, "my brother had a hawk..." sadness darkens her eyes briefly before clearing away. lunix snorts "yeah, she was a pain in the tail..." his eyes shone fondly at the memories though.
30% Gamer.
40% Anim�-freak.
45% Pok�mon Know-it-all.
80% Obsessed.
55% Pok�mon Fan.