Author Topic: ?Amethyst of Life?Dragon Roleplay(Literate,Semi-realistic,Open,Accepting)  (Read 9840 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: ?Amethyst of Life?Dragon Roleplay(Literate,Semi-realistic,Open,Accepting)
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 08:31:48 pm »
Why, thank you! Go ahead, make an application if you want ^^!))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 08:48:44 pm »
Nice going with the plot, Drago! I'll join! :D
 Now, to go think of a cool name...

Name: Bae
Species: Bae has a long and stiff neck. She has spines with connecting skinny flaps that run down her back and tail, with two pairs of massive spikes on either side of her tail-tip. She has an extremely long tail, even for her kind. She has sparkling brown eyes and tough, orange-brown scales. She has large spikes on her snout and thick, blunt horns. Bae has an natural under-bite and large teeth. She has a bone-plated face to dig more efficiently. She has thick, broad wings with large claws at the tip.
Former Pack: Desert Pack
Rank on The Heroes Pack: Cub/soon-to-be Hunter
Personality: Bae is very curious and loves to make friends. She doesn't fully understand the concept that the other dragon Packs don't want to ally with each other, and she just thinks that they live in a perfect little world. She is used to being hunger, however, but her kind is bred to deal with that. They suck out every last bit of nutrients from food, and so does she.She is very optimistic and can handle almost anything you throw at her. She always sees a bright side to something. Yet she always noses into other dragons' business.
History: Bae was found as an orphan outside of Magno's den, only a writhing, crying hatchling. She was raised by all of the dragons in the Heroes' pack, but nobody knows why she was left there...
Mate: None
Cubs: None
Eggs: None
Other: I just wanna comment that dragons rule ^^
Theme Song:
http://youtu.be/H7HmzwI67ec

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2013, 09:13:17 pm »
((Aaaaaaaaaaaacepted!Start roleplaying whenever you want!:3))
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013, 09:14:30 pm »
It only seems fitting that the rp leader should rp first :3 ))

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 09:25:46 pm »
Ok))
Magno sighed, looking around from up a tree. The vegetation was few, and the silence was total. Magno looked into a painting representing the former beauty of the island. He looked into the carving on the tree.It represented a tear-shapped jewel, covered by glitter and plants. It was on a golden pedestal."We will find you", said Magno, passing his hand on the craving.

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 09:29:30 pm »
Bae wandered across a hilly plain. As she was waddling along, she spotted Magno sitting in a tree. He looked deep in thought. He looked a little sad, but hopeful. Bae could sense peacefulness around the tree.
 "Hi, Maggy!" Bae exclaimed, shooting over into Magno's lap. She looked up at him, eyes huge. She turned and saw the carving.
 "Wow...." she whispered. All was quiet.
 "I dunno what it is," Bae grimaced, pouting. She lay slumped on top of Magno, sighing dramatically.

LOL))

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 09:42:32 pm »
Twizzlerr. Stop making me fall from my chair laughing))
Magno laughed and patted Bae's head."It's the Amethyst of Life. You see how our land is? Look how it was before", said Magno, showing her the painting."The Amethyst of Life can regain our land to its former beauty", said Magno."It is very well hidden. Only the ones that have a pure heart can find it", said Magno, looking to the horizon."So everyday, we go search for clues to the jewel's location. I can tell you what we found till now", said Magno, looking at a notebook he had.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 10:29:09 pm »
XD That's ma job ^^ And by the way, Bae's name is pronounced "Bay" lol. "Bae" just looks kewler xD))

Bae, uninteresting in clues, jumped in Magno's lap. "Really? I thought that plants were rare! Wow! That's so cool! Maggy, Maggy, Maaagggyyyyy!!!" She didn't wait for him to speak. She jumped down from the tree and began to dig in the dry earth. She, unexperienced, simply thonked her head against the ground, dizzy. Finally, she stumbled backward.
 "Where are the seeds!" she demanded, "You told me that seeds grow in the dirt!" She looked furious.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 11:47:05 pm »
"I demand a refund!" Hahaha xD))
"I told you that seeds grew in the dirt. They no longer do. Seeds need water, and there is very little of that around here", said Magno, sliding from the tree."Everything needs water. Some more than other. But everything grows with water", said Magno. To prove, he dropped a tickle of water on the ground, and plants popped from the earth.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 12:10:40 am »
Wow, those are some fast-growing plants xDD))

Bae stared and opened her mouth, grinning. She shoved her nose near the quivering, pale-green sprout. "It says that it wanted to stay underground," Bae interpreted the angry shaking of the plant. "He says it was warmer there." Bae stared at Magno.
 "Do all plants like to stay underground? Are they forced to grow out of it?" she asked. Her eyes were larger than ever, her thin tail waving back and forth.