Author Topic: Your opinion on angry people?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline snowdonice

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Because reasons
    • View Profile
Your opinion on angry people?
« on: February 23, 2013, 10:44:44 am »
Angry people. I mean people that attempt to pick a fight with you. Once my group and I were having a peaceful roleplay in the south pole untill a lion came running to us. He started complaining on how bad we roleplay. What? I mean he hasnt even  heard us roleplay. After a few moments he left. How do you think of these types of people?

Ingame username: snowdonice
       Ingame main character: Midnight
                     (siggy by me)

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
Re: Your opinion on angry people?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 11:00:07 am »
In my opinion, I think they are pretty rude, especially when they are budding in on your buisness.

Once me and my friends were party chatting about map claimers and apparently my friend en-countered an angry person at Sky's rim and they were angry. They said "No feline in sky's rim only canine." Seriously? If you want to be like that, go make your own map and talk to the people who visit it like that. KovuLKD made the original fh maps and he ONLY can talk to people like that on HIS maps.

So yeah they are pretty rude and aggresive to people when they didn't even do anything wrong to deserve it.

>(

Offline snowdonice

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Because reasons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 11:05:52 am »
I also remember one time this  female  was bothering my friend for no reason what so ever

Ingame username: snowdonice
       Ingame main character: Midnight
                     (siggy by me)

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 11:14:23 am »
Well, we all have our moments like that in fh i guess xD They mainly do it due to boredem or frustration.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 06:14:07 pm »
What do I think of these kind of people? I think they should be blocked if they come around harassing me or any of my friends. People like this deserve to be blocked, or reported (if they start using foul language).
Inactive

JackobLoveu

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 06:30:20 pm »
What I've think of this is annoyoing and feels like the same thread in 'Friends that really aren't you're friends'>.< I hate when someone is bullying my friends or me. And like what Lady said, I rather block them, Report Them,etc. But you get my point.But I hate rude people!

>.<