Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 127367 times)

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 09:08:51 pm »
Jeez, how many members do we have now?! Sorry I haven't been on lately, lacrosse practice has been running late -_-"
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 09:16:43 pm »
33 now, that Shadow's gone.

So now we have no leader. If it's all right with everybody, I think, at least until our tribe is older and the captains experienced, I should make a character for leader--however, I don't want to feel selfish >.< So I'm asking for feedback.

HawksWingx103

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 09:35:05 pm »
I agree. With Shadow gone you should make another character for leader. I don't know how long Moyo has been captain but Raziel is completely new so we shouldn't leave it to him.
-huff-
Confusing. Confusing. All that I know is we need an active player as Leader. -.-

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 09:35:44 pm »
I dont mind, I mean, you DID make the pride :P Plus your very active ^^

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 09:53:54 pm »
Well, you can if you want to. I just feel that it might be hard for you to control both Vincent and Kueni while roleplaying the leader as well, since the leader ranking is so important.

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 09:55:08 pm »
I always thought that whoever starts whatever clan/pride/pack etc. should be the leader, and we do need some guidence with this many people now. But having three characters will be a lot to handle, unless you want to drop one, through rp or something. But please, GO AHEAD :D

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2011, 09:59:45 pm »
I've quadruple-RPed before on iScribble. I can juggle three characters at once.

Thank you for your feedback and encouragement <3 I'll get to brainstorming a leader.

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 10:04:47 pm »
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn204/Kievalphawhitewolf/Character%20Pic/screenshot_03022011_150809786.png
Name: Morza
Parents: Ikaya x Rigah
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: This young female isn't a very good fighter, but she makes up for it in her kindness, skills in hunting, finding things, and healing. Morza is very softhearted and hates any violence, but she does know it sometimes must be done, she can be very emotional at times.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: None
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Kieva for both
Desired Rank: Herbalist please, Morza isn't a very good fighter. xD
RP Sample:
A light colored pelt clashed with the scenery of a forest, a female cheetah walked out of the darkness, her light pelt almost glowing with kindness. The moon's rays colored the tips of her fur and made them sparkle. Light amber eyes were glowing with her usual happiness as she padded through the soft well watered ground, the female looked up at a squirrel in a tree, "Do you happen to know where the Vennigans are?" she asked, a question disturbing the silence. After what seemed a short amount of time the squirrel chattered at her, "South... West of 'ere youngin." "Thank you."
The cheetah began running SouthWest, and after some amount of time and rushing wind she arrived at the edge of the prides territory. Takeing another step she was in the territory, and now was the beginning of her new life.

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn204/Kievalphawhitewolf/Character%20Pic/screenshot_03022011_150809786.png[/IMG]
Name: Morza
Parents: Ikaya x Rigah
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: This young female isn't a very good fighter, but she makes up for it in her kindness, skills in hunting, finding things, and healing. Morza is very softhearted and hates any violence, but she does know it sometimes must be done, she can be very emotional at times.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: None
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Kieva
[/color]
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 10:13:04 pm »
is it a cheetah? o.O

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 10:23:01 pm »
The customization is a bit of a stretch, Morza, but I personally love your character's design.. >.< I think I'll let her patterns fly this time. Perhaps a snow leopard/cheetah halfblood? In that case, she may get grief from more brash members, since Vennigan always valued pure cheetahs, out of bitterness from the racism he tolerated from lions and hyenas and the like for adopting pack life.

In any case we can always use another herbalist (I think I'll make the max 3....) so, welcome.

Also adding leader character nao. :D