Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 127354 times)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #780 on: August 20, 2011, 08:06:52 pm »
Lol, Miette. I put all those things in there. There isn't a lot of "open" grassland, but there is a good amount of it. Have a set of mini-mountains with hidden springs. I finished the village the other day, it's very big because of the size of the Tribe from before. Working on the "badlands" part of the map right now.

Screenshots? Y/N?

EDIT: 12am, next day. Main map is 70% done. Only thing in the way now is filling in all the boring bits with acacia trees and grass. Map is 50,000 in size.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:37:48 am by Kerrigan »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Miette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 22, 2011, 07:25:32 pm »
Oh... well that's good! :D and YES to screenshots please!
Yo' mama so fat, she's at an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #782 on: August 22, 2011, 10:29:33 pm »
Well, here's the screenshots. Only of completed areas, though. Like I said I still have to fill in the blank bits with acacia and grass. Maybe some more rocks.

The Village
Hill 1 Hill 2
Sacred Cave
Fungi Ridge
Rotlands (WIP)

Offline pinkrose137

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 22, 2011, 11:17:21 pm »

Name: Raze
Parents: Unknown
Mate: x-x-x
Offspring: x-x-x

Personality:
Raze is mischevious, with a bit of an ego. He has a lot of pride, but it isn't hurt that easily. Flirtatious can sometimes get confused a lot, he can be a bit of a ladies' man without meaning to. He occasionally as a moment where he can appear wise, but usually is throwing himself in situations he can't get out of without a hurt ego.

Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: x-x-x
Ingame Username / Forum Username: PinkRose137 / Fanta
Desired Rank: Trainee
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!):

[from another group ^_^]
Quill wiggled her behind in the air, crouched low to the ground with her tongue gently lolling out of her grey tinged maw. The canine let out a sharp bark, a small smirk on her face. The two year old lunged at her eldest brother, Slackjaw, bowling him over and sending him skidding on his side. He howled in annoyance, sitting up and licking his ruffled chest. "Would you quit it already, Quill? I'm sleepy." He said quietly, glaring at her with amber eyes. Quill bashfully nodded, turning to Brody and grinning. But it slowly disappeared. He was asleep too. "You both are like twins, the same personalities and everything. You even have mother's coat!" Quill whined pitifully. "It's not our fault you look like a wolf." Slackjaw snapped, curling into a ball and ignoring her angry protests. He knew she was spiteful, she didn't like her dingy gray coat. This was just one of the reasons Quill eventually left the company of her brothers.

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #784 on: August 23, 2011, 12:01:47 am »

Name: Raze
Parents: Unknown
Mate: x-x-x
Offspring: x-x-x

Personality:
Raze is mischevious, with a bit of an ego. He has a lot of pride, but it isn't hurt that easily. Flirtatious can sometimes get confused a lot, he can be a bit of a ladies' man without meaning to. He occasionally as a moment where he can appear wise, but usually is throwing himself in situations he can't get out of without a hurt ego.

Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: x-x-x
Ingame Username / Forum Username: PinkRose137 / Fanta
Desired Rank: Trainee
RP Sample (we are a literate RP group! At least 2 complete sentences per post!):

[from another group ^_^]
Quill wiggled her behind in the air, crouched low to the ground with her tongue gently lolling out of her grey tinged maw. The canine let out a sharp bark, a small smirk on her face. The two year old lunged at her eldest brother, Slackjaw, bowling him over and sending him skidding on his side. He howled in annoyance, sitting up and licking his ruffled chest. "Would you quit it already, Quill? I'm sleepy." He said quietly, glaring at her with amber eyes. Quill bashfully nodded, turning to Brody and grinning. But it slowly disappeared. He was asleep too. "You both are like twins, the same personalities and everything. You even have mother's coat!" Quill whined pitifully. "It's not our fault you look like a wolf." Slackjaw snapped, curling into a ball and ignoring her angry protests. He knew she was spiteful, she didn't like her dingy gray coat. This was just one of the reasons Quill eventually left the company of her brothers.
It's a very nice application, but this group is dead, so we're not accepting members right now. The people posting here are old members who are trying to plan a new RP.

We'd be happy to accept your character in the new RP, once it gets up and running, however. :3

Offline pinkrose137

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • hello .-.
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 23, 2011, 02:17:52 pm »
Thanks! I apologize for not knowing xD thats me, just seeing the 'aah they're recruiting ^_^' and then posting hahaa C:

Offline DimensionGal

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #786 on: August 28, 2011, 07:55:25 pm »
Okay guys, map and thread are done.

However, I'm currently holed up in a hotel since I was under manditory evacuation. I'll post the new group thread (look for "Crescent Miles") once the hurricane passes and I'm allowed to return home.