Author Topic: -Bloody water-  (Read 999 times)

Offline -Mizumo-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
-Bloody water-
« on: March 27, 2013, 11:42:53 pm »
He remembered it.
He remembered it all.
It was a warm sunny day.
The water was so clear and blue sparkling like a million liquid diamonds in the light of the sun.
Shrilled playful screams of other Aqua pups would ring out in the air as all of them would play their all time favorite game of water tag,the parents would lay together in groups on the rocks surfaced above their water inclosed home and talk while keeping a steady eye on the young ones.
Mizumo and his sister SeaBreeze had taken a break from tag and were now playing with a small group of dolphins that would visit their home Alto every morning for the school of fish that would pass through there.
Suddenly all of the dolphin's got this pale look in their eyes and their squeaks of laughter were now filled with fear.
Quickly they all started to retreat back in the outskirts of the ocean leaving both Mizumo and his sister dumfounded at their odd behavior.
"Thats strange."Seabreeze said."I've never seen them act this way before."Mizumo shook his head in agreement.
"Maybe we should go talk to th-"More loud splashes of sea creatures diving in the water cut him off.They quickly swam away with a frantic look in their eyes."Maybe we should go back up to Mom."SeaBreeze suggested quickly seimming up not bothering to wait for a reply from her brother.Mizumo looked around at the empty area.A shiver ran up his spine.
"No...."His guardians voice whispered to him as he had just risen an inch to the surface.
"Stay down here...."Mizumo raised his eye at his crystal shaped necklace.
"Why..?"He said looking up at the blurry underwater reflection of the sun that stood above him six feet away.
"Just don't go up.."The echoing voice had a stern edge to it more than usual."But Sea's guardian didn't sto her."He argue feeling a little frightened by his voice."Believe me she did."The voice answered."She just didn't listen."
Mizumo's voice dropped."You feel something don't you."The voice didn't answer."You know why all the sea animals swam away!"
The aqua pup narrowed his completely black eyes."What were they scared of?!"He asked.
His voice did not answer."Tell me!"Mizumo pressed growing impatient.
"Tell me!"Mizumo shouted.His words echoed through out the water carrying it's self farther and farther away.
The area grew silent.A different silent.A cold silent.
The water seemed to darken and the liquid it's self seemed to tense.
Mizumo felt fear surround him,not his fear,but fear that the water felt.
"G-g-guardian?"He stammered looking around."Swim."The voice commanded him."What?"."What are you deaf?"The voice hissed at him."Swim!"A small lullaby suddenly filled the soundless space.
The lullaby chimed slowly and it's echo overlapped it's sound.
Mizumo floated helplessly in the water to afraid to move.
"MIZUMO!"His voice yelled."SWIM!"No sooner did he say that an ear piercing shriek filled the air breaking through the surfacr of the water trapping the sound underneath it.
Mizumo gasped as more and more shrieks and screams filled the air.
A large splash erupted from the surface.
The taste of blood filled the water causing him to gag.
The red fleshy liquid started to spread across the once pure blue colored atmosphere.
Quickly the red coloring painted over the blue water.branching out to new areas like a plague.
"DIVE MIZUMO DIVE!"Quickly the pup shot furthur in to the depths of the water like a bullet.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:19:16 pm by Mizumo »

BouncyLion101

Re: -Bloody water-
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 03:29:52 am »
Really mysterious, I like it. ~:3
 Looking forward to more stories?
c: