Author Topic: 'hello' - the original title was bad.  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
'hello' - the original title was bad.
« on: April 07, 2013, 11:07:40 pm »
ok i dont know how this works but if you reply please tell me and others on how to use the forums and make it short ad sweet please XD
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:16:32 pm by WarriorKitten »

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Help on how to do forum posts and gamer tips :)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 11:08:25 pm »
and tell me wat on earth is a floof :) it sounds like candy lol

feral_cast.fhm

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 11:21:05 pm »
Hm..there's not really much you need to know on how to use the forums.

But you should know that there's different sections of the forums for different things and of course the rules of the forum that are here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

More useful and official information on both the forum and game are here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0

If you are wondering how people color their text just click the Change Color button at the top of what you are writing when posting something. There's also useful little buttons up there like making your text bold and the "insert image" button.
And if you want to quote someone on what they posted click the "Quote" button at the right top corner of the post or you can type "[ quote ] text here [ / quote ]"
Make sure to post it without the " and the spaces.

Oh, and floof is an action that users can do once they have posted a certain amount of times. They have to post 25 times I believe before they can floof someone, which just symbolizes a pat on the back of praise for doing something good, being nice, or helping someone out.

If you need more help just tell me. ^.^

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 04:58:28 pm »
wow thx oh andi  almost forgot i have some pics that i made but how do i put them up?

feral_cast.fhm

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 04:33:22 pm »
my computer crashed HEP ME FH it wontl et meh PLAY! D:!

feral_cast.fhm

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 04:38:44 pm »
Can you be a little more specific :3? Did your entire computer crash or just Feral Heart itself? Also did you notice any specific error messages?

usually the most common fixes you can try is restarting the computer and running Feral Heart again. If that doesn't fix the problem try uninstalling your Feral Heart then go back and delete the Feral Heart folder before reinstalling your game. Be sure to back up your important files like screenshots, presets, and maps though.

If the problems continue let us know.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 04:55:57 pm »
If you are wondering about how to generally play the game, then click on the FH Manual to get a better understanding on the basic components.

Also if your game is crashing, it could be due to multiple reasons. Such as the server just derping, or to just you not having a stable connection with the Internet. It could also be due to extreme lagging and or to much people on a server. A little more info on what's going on will help up get a better answer for you.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 04:44:34 pm »
okay let me do a post i should have a done a LOOONG time ago, well its more than one but hey, whos counting? anyway, yes my computer DID crash idk if FH did it or wat but i think its because i clicked on a 'u won this' on YT and then i started to have lag so yeah, i am a moron X] then ext one is a question to the FH site itself, why did u guys discontinue the BLastchat thing? now i cant find meh FRIENDS cause i cant get on FH 4 a while sooooo yeah. the next one and hopefully the LAST one is an apology to the MODs and ADMINS here, i am sorry if i have bothered you in the past am i learning i have not had that much experience with sites and games like this so i will try harder to follow ur rules :D anyway yes this is my delayed posting so ROCK ON PEEPS! XD! lawl.... oh and <EET ME ON res Minecraft server! i will be on that until i can get my computer up and running again. :D  P.S. i LUV u guys pics :)

feral_cast.fhm

BouncyLion101

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 07:02:26 pm »
okay let me do a post i should have a done a LOOONG time ago, well its more than one but hey, whos counting? anyway, yes my computer DID crash idk if FH did it or wat but i think its because i clicked on a 'u won this' on YT and then i started to have lag so yeah, i am a moron X] then ext one is a question to the FH site itself, why did u guys discontinue the BLastchat thing? now i cant find meh FRIENDS cause i cant get on FH 4 a while sooooo yeah. the next one and hopefully the LAST one is an apology to the MODs and ADMINS here, i am sorry if i have bothered you in the past am i learning i have not had that much experience with sites and games like this so i will try harder to follow ur rules :D anyway yes this is my delayed posting so ROCK ON PEEPS! XD! lawl.... oh and <EET ME ON res Minecraft server! i will be on that until i can get my computer up and running again. :D  P.S. i LUV u guys pics :)
Ah, darn you should never click suspicious ads like those. You could get lots of viruses, sad to hear that you lag a lot now. Red made a thread about how to fix lag, maybe that will help you.
Oh and I'm not a Mod or anything, but I do know that the Mods are working to fix the chat right now. They closed it temporarily because it was causing way too many problems and just needing to be fixed.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 07:09:36 pm by BouncyLion101 »