Author Topic: ❃Lets discuss horses!❃  (Read 2233 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
❃Lets discuss horses!❃
« on: April 19, 2013, 05:08:44 pm »
Well yeah the title says most of it really but here is where you can discuss things about horses, your horses, horses you like/want, about not having them etc. You may post pictures and vidoes here to show your horse, horses you like etc. Or post a video where you can show videos of you riding your horse(s) or others, maybe post some of the heart warming stories about horses, or the music videos (Like the one when the videos got payphone on and the girl is with her horse in a type of meadow).

I know most of you are thinking 'This is pointless' but not everyone finds this type of thing boring or pointless, me personally could talk for hours, days or even years about horses and not get bored. Horses are one of the most beautiful animals in the world that are probably the most judged for being dangerous cause of their huge size, teeth and hooves (Im not saying over animals arent judged take the pitbull for example; lovely, loving loyal dogs but the way out cruel race brings them up causes there breed to be feared and hated by many, also many animals are beautiful not just the horse).

So yeah just have fun sharing stories, videos, pictures or info about horses i would love to hear it but i know this may be 'pathetic' but i do have some rules for this thread:

Please keep a swearing at a minimum.
Please be realistic about your stories/videos/pictures i dont want none of the My little pony things cause really in my opinion they arent that interesting (Sorry to all who like them).
No harsh comments i mean come on if someone puts a pic dont just go saying "Damn thats on ugly horse!" you may have an opinion on the horse but please try and be a bit nicer like saying "Well im not to keen on that horse other may like it but its just not something i would go for" something like that so others dont get offender.
If someone does harsh comment you be sure to pm me and tell me i will warn the person then if they do it again they wont be allowed back on the thread, i dont want anyone getting upset.
If some does disagree with something you say/post dont start being a drama llama just tell them that your going to stick with your opinion and they can stick with theres....rant over.
Other than that have fun ;D :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 05:12:30 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Re: ?Lets discuss horses!?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 04:22:36 pm »
I don't own any horses, and I can barely ride one, but I appreciate horses.

I personally feel that people these days seem to underestimate horses. They are seen oftentimes by noobs and wolfaboos as these wimpy, sissy animals who can't take care of themselves, and are only good as pets for spoiled little girls. Horses are not sissy. They are tough, powerful animals, and their great strength is a little frightening, to be honest. I look at a horse and think, "This is an animal that could completely destroy me if it decided to. I'd better treat it with respect."

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ❃Lets discuss horses!❃
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 03:50:33 pm »
I honestly agree with you. I've seen many young children with horses mainly because they,ve thrown a tantrum and got what they wanted along the lines with being spoilt, which they only really like to have cause they think its a 'princess' thing having a horse or maybe bacause it'll make them look good. Also many people think horses are just animals that are used for riding and work, but actually they aren't. They are large powerful animals that should be respected like a human would be (along with any other animal of course).
I've seen many films/videos of horses and the bond between the horse and ridger: some horses will let their rider lie on their back or the horse will lie with the rider, they'll let their rider take risks with them and have the trust, also in movies I've seen horses risk lives for their rider, along with showing them a lot of love and affectionm
I don't own a horse but I would loke to have one, not for the purpose of riding but so I can own one of these magnificent animals. I can slightly ride horses but I've only been on one about 5 times at the most, I may not have a lot of experience on riding them but I do have a lot of knowledge on horses ect.
In my opinion horses are one of the best animals (for me along with dogs) and should be respected and not judged on their size I mean no one likes being judged so why do it to an animal that us huamans will use/own, they should be treate with respect and fairly.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 03:54:32 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.