Author Topic: Wolfs Pride *WARNING BLOOD AND GORE*  (Read 1073 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Wolfs Pride *WARNING BLOOD AND GORE*
« on: May 31, 2013, 12:44:08 am »
So I had this idea all since 4th grade. Course i'm in 5th, but had it for a long time I think.
So, please critzise but no opinions. Give me ideas on what I need to mostly improve like grammar, spelling, flow, etc. Opinions are only discussed as a PM.

Chapter 1 - The Circle, and the X.

It was a dawn day in the town of Villa Hills, sunny, quiet, cold and wet morning from the storm that hit. Humans were still alive, but they don't know one thing that is still alive.

Kentucky rivers streamed through the forest like water molecules running from the wind, trees dancing, but something was running that no one would know: A wolf.

Coda. By a unusal name? ***NOTE IT DOES NOT CONNECT TO ME BUT A LITTLE* Tis is, but was being chased by something thats all over the world, but became agressive.

Now, lets check: A Bear? No. A coyote? Why would that chase him? Tried all forest creatures? Wrong. Its Bigfoot.

Let me tell you what happened BEFORE Coda was chased by the bigfoot.

------

Coda was at the lake, drinking some water after a little jog by his pack's territory. Then he saw some hairy thing. He thought it was a human, but he looked at it's shoulders, he knew it was a Bigfoot. He beamed at the sight of it, his tail fluffing up like a pillow, he was excited as a racoon about to die.

He whispered and got a little closer to the Bigfoot across. He whispered "Hello there... Big-" then he was interupted by a roar. He knew to run away. He immeaditly ran away like a bear is litteratly chasing him. He ran out from the woods and came behind a backyard. *DESCRIBING MY HOUSE X3* Tall, hilly, and shaded. He immeaditly ran to his left and back into the woods to trick the Bigfoot. Then he looked back and saw that the bigfoot was chasing him. Breathing heavily like an athlete, he howled loudly as he ran as fast as he could to the territory.

Then he finally lost it. Whew for him! Coda was wondering if the demonic gods have brought back demons again and taking forms of cryptids, he didn't think it was true. He walked back to his cave and curled up and slept. No other wolves were there cause the others were hunting.

Coda noticed a red blood mark on his tail and back paw. Was that from the creature? Probably ran onto a stick. He slept then until the next morning.

END OF CHAPTER 1 - CHAPTER 1 COMING 5/31/13

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod