Author Topic: *Cronical the Wolf with Wisdom chapter 2*  (Read 935 times)

Offline chowfur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Yup, I love a chow's fur!
    • View Profile
*Cronical the Wolf with Wisdom chapter 2*
« on: June 01, 2013, 01:10:30 pm »
                                                                           Dreams
                                                                           Chapter 2
         Cronical walked around the woods for a bit. It felt like someone was watching him. In the distance a owl hooted. Then a flash of fur went across his eyes.  A body stood next to his. "Cronical! Cronical! Start a pack! Hurry! They're coming for you" it called. "Wha-" Cronical started but didn't finish. Then a mist of silver filled the clearing with a figure inside of it. Then everything vanished. All that was left was the dark forest, but even that was fading. Soon Cronical was left in darkness.  He looked for someone to help him. No one. Cronical ran forward. He saw a white figure. "Cronical? Cronical is that you" What are you doing here? Come here" it said. White Cronical thought with happiness. He trotted over to White who looked at him. "What were you doing over there? Bad things happen to those who fool around in there" said White. "Im sorry White but its just that i .........woke up there" said Cronical. Then he explained his vision to White. "I see..well think about it more tomorrow but for now...come with me...i have something for you to see" said White.  They entered a regular forest. It had deer, mouse, vole, and rabbit scented all over it. A creamy scent then filled the air. A wolf with emerald green eyes and brown and gray fur appeared. Then a wolf with black fur and milky blue eyes appeared. "Mom? Dad?" asked Cronical. The wolves nodded and then smiled. Cronical overjoyed to see his parents again ran up to them and nuzzled their fur. It felt like he was a puppy again snuggled up against his mother's side. "Mom! Dad! I never thought i'd se you again" he whimpered into their fur. 'We're always with you my son" said his mother. "Cronical...you've grown so much since the last time i saw you in person" said his father. "Thorn we have to make our discussion now...Cronical won't leave with out me" said White. Cronical's dad nodded and headed away with White. "Mom...wheres dad going?" asked Cronical. "That doesn't concern you right now sweetie...all that matters is that we have time together" said Ginger(Cronical's mom).  "Cronical nodded and rested his head on his mothers neck. His eyes dropped. Ginger gently pushed him to the ground. Cronical saw White and Thorn come back. White laid next to him. The last word he heard from his parents before closinf his eyes into a dreamlees sleep was "We love you".

Thats it for Chapter 2. Maybe ill have chapter 3 out today. Pls reply for feed back. Also in addition to this story I'm thinking about making a story about a lion named Leo. Any thoughts on it?         
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 10:58:00 pm by Madeline Myers »