Author Topic: What video editing/Drawing software do you use?  (Read 1696 times)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
What video editing/Drawing software do you use?
« on: June 20, 2013, 08:24:58 am »
Haven't seen this topic around, thought I'd post it.

So, what do you use to make your dazzling sparkle dog or up-tempo AMV?

For drawing I use: Photoshop CS5 and Elements, cos SAI is not mac.

For Editing I use: Adobe premiere pro CS5, but I have Sony vegas 12 too, just on parallels.

-Also!-
If you've tried many programs, post your favorite one or what pros and cons they have!

For me:
Video: Premiere pro is fairly easy to use, simple timeline and drag and click work, and little to low lag, but there is not masking or ''effective effects'' if you want to make a very effecty video. Sony Vegas is the way to go if this is what you want

Drawing: Photoshop CS5 is my main program, I have Flash, but I find it MUCH too complicated. Photoshop is fairly easy to use once the basics are learned, yet you always learn something new the deeper you get into this program.

Post what you use here!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:36:27 am by Lugai »

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: What video editing/Drawing software do you use?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 08:30:48 am »
Nice topic.~
For drawing I stick mainly to Paint ToolSAI. If I want to do a few minor things to pics and/or my drawings, I switch to Photoshop CS5.
And for video editing... oh, with so many things being very expensive, I just stick with plain ol' Windows Movie Maker... :I Working on saving up for Sony Vegas Pro, but that won't be achieved anytime soon.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: What video editing/Drawing software do you use?
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 08:32:59 am »
Nice topic.~
For drawing I stick mainly to Paint ToolSAI. If I want to do a few minor things to pics and/or my drawings, I switch to Photoshop CS5.
And for video editing... oh, with so many things being very expensive, I just stick with plain ol' Windows Movie Maker... :I Working on saving up for Sony Vegas Pro, but that won't be achieved anytime soon.

Yeah, it took me a lot of money and Christmases to save up for both Parallels and Vegas. Premiere came with my mac though.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:36:56 am by Lugai »