Author Topic: ...::Runaway::... {Supernatural RP} [Inactive since 01/08/2013]  (Read 13058 times)

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ...::Runaway::... {Supernatural RP} Open and Accepting
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 03:05:08 am »

Trek || Confirmed
"I'm like spiderman, except more lethal."

Nicknames;; Spidey (referring to power), (Number) One (referring to being the first born twin), Trekkie
Age;; Seventeen years old
Power;; Ability to shoot webs and poison bite; mental link with twin
Rank;; Assassin
Personality;; ?Patient ?Protective ?Attentive ?Clever
?Possessive ?Paranoid ?Overconfident ?Sarcastic
Crush?;; No one has caught his attention.
Relationship Status;; Single, but he doesn't like to open up enough to explore romances.
Theme Song;;
Other;; Confirmed is not his real last name. Both of the twins had to have memories taken from them in order to ensure a mental link between the two. Sitting in their separate cells, they fabricated this last name since the scientists would say "Trek" or "Axel" and immediately after the computer would reply with "confirmed". Piecing this together, they realized the word confirmed could be their last name since it followed their first name.

Trek has two phobias. One is a phobia of needles. The other is a touching phobia, specifically if he can't see the approach of the person or if the person is a stranger to him.

Axel || Confirmed
"I'm here. No. Here I am. Here. Here. Here. I'm here."

Nicknames;; (Number) Two (referring to being born second out of the twins), Ax
Age;; Seventeen years old
Power;; Physical Duplication; mental link with twin
Rank;; Trainer
Personality;; ?Outgoing ?Good Sense of Humor ?Resourceful ?Brave
?Stubborn ?Emotional ?Selfless (to the point of endangering his life) ?Overconfident
Crush?;; Hasn't been looking.
Relationship Status;; Single, likely will be oblivious to anyone hitting on him as  his mind is usually focused on either escaping the government, battle plans, aiding trainees, or keeping watch over his brother.
Theme Song;;
Other;;Confirmed is not his real last name. Both of the twins had to have memories taken from them in order to ensure a mental link between the two. Sitting in their separate cells, they fabricated this last name since the scientists would say "Trek" or "Axel" and immediately after the computer would reply with "confirmed". Piecing this together, they realized the word confirmed could be their last name since it followed their first name.

Axel has asthma developed from experimentation. Upon escaping, he grabbed three inhalers from a supply room and ran to catch up with his brother. Because of this issue, Axel can't run long distances.

Accepted!

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2013, 09:25:56 am »

Lucas || Gareth || Dart
"Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act like you're okay. Because strong walls shake, but never collapse."

Nicknames;; Luke, Shooter (referring to his power) and sometimes Dart.
Age;; Nineteen years old.
Power;; Lucas has the ability to create a force field. He gets the nickname 'Shooter' for whenever someone shoots something at him, it will almost bounce off of the force field and shoot at the person that tried to shoot him. He can expand the force field to hold up to twelve people inside as long as they are in shooting distance. If he expands his force field too far, it can sometimes fall in and break, leaving him completely vulnerable.
Rank;; Trainer
Personality;; Lucas is more of the strong, silent type. He prefers to stay quiet rather that talk to other people about his feelings. Whenever he is training someone, he is funny, sweet and up for a laugh but he is serious when he needs to be. When he is not on duty, Lucas likes to spend some time alone and go on long walks away from any of the others.
Crush?;; Lynx.
Relationship Status;; He is single, but only will say 'yes' to certain people.
Theme Song;; 'Keep Holding On' By Avril Lavigne (again xD)
Other;;
His force field has a weak point on the back of his left shoulder, it has a tattoo on his shoulder to signify it. Oh, and he can play the guitar.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 12:43:54 pm »

Lucas || Gareth || Dart
"Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act like you're okay. Because strong walls shake, but never collapse."

Nicknames;; Luke, Shooter (referring to his power) and sometimes Dart.
Age;; Nineteen years old.
Power;; Lucas has the ability to create a force field. He gets the nickname 'Shooter' for whenever someone shoots something at him, it will almost bounce off of the force field and shoot at the person that tried to shoot him. He can expand the force field to hold up to twelve people inside as long as they are in shooting distance. If he expands his force field too far, it can sometimes fall in and break, leaving him completely vulnerable.
Rank;; Trainer
Personality;; Lucas is more of the strong, silent type. He prefers to stay quiet rather that talk to other people about his feelings. Whenever he is training someone, he is funny, sweet and up for a laugh but he is serious when he needs to be. When he is not on duty, Lucas likes to spend some time alone and go on long walks away from any of the others.
Crush?;; Lynx.
Relationship Status;; He is single, but only will say 'yes' to certain people.
Theme Song;; 'Keep Holding On' By Avril Lavigne (again xD)
Other;;
His force field has a weak point on the back of his left shoulder, it has a tattoo on his shoulder to signify it. Oh, and he can play the guitar.

Accepted! :3

There's an even amount of both genders, so, we may start, my dears.

I shall start, xD and, hopefully, this goes well.

But, before I start.. Do you guys wanna start it at the lab, before they all get out, when they're getting out, or, they're now out and running away and stuff..? Just curious. o3o

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 12:49:50 pm »
Hmmm,well I'm not quite sure but I'll let you guys choose,I'm fine with both.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 01:25:46 pm »
How about at the lab? It might be easier, but that my opinion. I don't mind, really xD

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 02:18:00 pm »
I think the lab, but right when they're about to get out. That might work better.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 02:45:14 pm »
Okay! xD That's what I figured as well. I'll get my post up in one minute..

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 03:27:32 pm »
Also I have one question,if we start in the lab,do the characters know eachother already?

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline DawnOfAscension

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 03:37:03 pm »
Some of them can know each other, some can be total strangers to each other. It's all up to the roleplayer of that character, really.

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2013, 03:41:38 pm »
okay,got it

"Derpa-Derp."