Author Topic: The Forbidden Lands Chapter 3: Dreams  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Loccora

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
The Forbidden Lands Chapter 3: Dreams
« on: July 19, 2013, 04:24:36 pm »
             Meg was curled up in a ball in her den pressed close to Myria. "Meg, get up." She heard her father's stern voice.

She blinked her eyes open and stared at her father and the alpha. She couldn't see her father without seeing the

alpha too.  It was dark. New Moon. "Megan, now!" Meg stood up and stretched. He sounded worried.

Meg stalked over to her father and closed her eyes. She was happy nothing had ever happened, it was only a

dream. It had felt so real. "Why must you attack Kyle and his family?" She asked.

"You know far too well about wolves and humans."

"Kyles not a human, Father!" She said calmly.

"No, but he belongs to them. Now, go back to bed, we'll discuss this later."

Meg headed back into the den and flopped down. Myria looked at her. "What did the Alpha want?" She asked.

Meg shrugged. "Guess he heard about me and Kyle. He said 'We'll discuss this later.'"

"Eesh. Have fun." Myria said, laying her head back down.

Meg tried to sleep but couldn't. It felt like someone was calling her name. Eli. Her ears and head shot up. It may

have only been a dream, but she was more alert now. "Megan! Oh, God I'm so sorry!" He wailed.

Meg stuck her nose in the air. She would never trust him. She felt a paw prod her side. "Stop it!" She growled.

"Stop what?" Myria moaned.

"Just stay away from us, Eli!" Meg was more alert now. She'd heard that voice before. In her dream. Hayden!

Meg started whining. "Shut, up, Meg! I'm tryin to sleep, here!" Myria snarled.

Slowly, Meg settled. Okay. She told herself. It was just a dream. A bad one at that. She eventually dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Megan?" The voice was soft, yet anxious.

Hayden. Had to be. Meg slowly blinked open her eyes. She was in one of the other tunnels. She didn't see Eli.

Only Hayden. Part of her wanted this to be a dream. The rest of her begged. it wasn't.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 04:27:44 pm by Lizzie,., »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: The Forbidden Lands Chapter 3: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 04:43:48 pm »
An interesting continuation to your story, Liz. Good job. I'll be eagerly awaiting for more.
gone