Author Topic: [Model & Texture Issue?]  (Read 1022 times)

Offline L o k i

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
[Model & Texture Issue?]
« on: July 24, 2013, 04:12:19 pm »
Well last night Feral Heart was perfectly fine.. working (crashing every now and then) but otherwise, it was fine. This morning I got on and this is basically what I saw. Keep in mind I did not edit any files at all last night or this morning. *edit: NO, I have not gotten any errors, meaning nothing for orge popped up and screamed at me.

So as you can see in those pictures... I've got an extremely odd problem. I myself am baffled and don't even know where exactly to start in fixing this. I can only hope that a few of you can give some advice on how to fix this odd predicament.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 04:17:36 pm by Loki »

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: [Model & Texture Issue?]
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 04:25:01 pm »
I've actually encountered this same problem with a few maps that have these meshes, but I did to something to the files afterwards. Now, if you didn't, I'm not too sure what the problem is. I want to say a glitch, inability of the device to read the files correctly, or the crashing somehow caused the files to become corrupted.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline L o k i

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: [Model & Texture Issue?]
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 04:30:39 pm »
That seems plausible... I'd like to think the crashing is just due to my computer being a tad overrun at times. Though, when I accessed my computer this morning, it was running at 50%-75% already with nothing open, which is weird. When nothing is open it usually runs at about 5%-10%...

Otherwise, I don't want to touch anything incase I mess it up.. which reminds me that I did save a back up of a blank FH so I'll try that and inform you if it works.

*edit: It seems as if I've fixed the problem for a little while at least, all normal textures are back.. though it looks like FH still insists on crashing my game. That'll be something to fix for a later time.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 04:54:32 pm by Loki »