Author Topic: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]  (Read 40495 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
.:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]
« on: August 17, 2013, 11:19:08 am »
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:15:06 am by Crystwolf~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 12:58:50 pm »
Name: Marian

Appearance:
Marian carries a pouch that had a flute, made of ivory.

Personality: Kind, sweet

History:Marian lived with her twin brother, Derizon and her mother. Marian and Derizon were very close.  When Marian was 12, a dragon entered the kingdom, killing many and destroying the village. When an elder made a deal with the dragon, the dragon said he wanted a diva to sing him lullabies. Her mother tried to hide them, but the city guards took her away. Marian tried to fight, but the guards had armor of metal, from the finest blacksmithing. To this day she lives with the Dragon and sings him lullabies every night. She has also grown a little close to him.

Other: None really
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 01:34:32 pm by Dunastar »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 01:08:14 pm »
Welcome! So, Marian is the Diva? If she is, take note that she's Derizon's sister. o3o))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 01:11:44 pm »
((Another of them epic RPs, Crystwolf? x3 As you can see, I'm horrible when acting as humans. I hate them because they're so hard to bring out their feelings and all...something like that. Would it be okay if I'm sort of creature or something? If so, I don't really care what I am; you can pick it out for me. If not, then maybe I'll try my first human RP on Feral Heart.))

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 01:14:29 pm »
It's fine! :D You can be any creature you want, I guess. You can choose to be somebody's dog/cat, or a random horse. Or maybe even the dragon itself. Idk. x3))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 01:33:01 pm »
((Okay, thankies x3 Rage siggy O-O

- scans through the characters - Would it be okay if I was Mezzira's canine friend or something? If not, then it's fine. xD))

Name: Falkor
Appearance:

Personality: Falkor is a stubborn dog will normally would want to go her way. Her loyalty is strong, even though she gets distracted at times. Otherwise, Falkor is willing to understand you and she is gentle towards you.
History: Born into an abusive owner's home, Falkor was normally hurt or abused by her drunk owner. Finally, when she found out that her owner was murdered, she escaped into the streets, searching for shelter. When she met Mezzira (?), Falkor has always been at her side.
Others: A canine friend of Mezzira (?)

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 01:38:10 pm »
xD Yeap, it's fine! Welcome! :D We can start rping now.)

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 03:14:15 pm »
Sorry to double post here, my phone doesn't allow me to edit the other post. For whatever stupid reason.))

Derizon raised his sword, eyeing the blade as he let his fingers carefully dance across the metal side. He gave it an experimental turn before unsheathing it once more, his brown eyes now moving towards the town that lay ahead - The main city, where the King lived. He narrowed his eyes at the Castle that seemed to awkwardly stand out from the buildings, and made his way into the bustling place, shifting his sword and his jacket, before shoving his hands into the pocket. He couldn't help but notice a few- No, many eyes fall upon him. Apparently, he'd gotten famous.

Mezzira hummed, eyes falling upon the many people that walked around the town. She leaned against the wall behind her, before her attention focused on her canine companion. "I've heard that there's some random person prancing about, trying to save the Diva from the Dragon." She muttered, half of it to the dog.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 04:07:33 pm »
Marian sat on the wall of the cave while the dragon ate his meal. The dragon had stolen her when she was younger, and demanded her to sing- or play since she had a flute- him a lullaby every night. Merian had used a sharp rock she found to track how many days she had been here. She was too lazy to count them up now. The dragon walked over to her, his eyes shining like the purest gold. He snarled, "Tonight, you sing me lullaby." Merian nodded sadly. She had been told this every night since he brought her here. Merian watched him stalk off to lay on his treasure. Merian looked at her pouch. There was no way she would steal from him. Even if he didn't see her do it, he would eventually figure it out.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 04:51:11 pm »
Name: Fereda Resar.

Appearance:

Fereda has long, silky golden hair that reaches down to her waist. She has honey brown eyes that are gentle and warm. She is usually seen with her bow and a sheath of arrows slung over her shoulder. She is very slender, yet tall and strong. She is very swift, agile and fast when she needs to be. She usually wears a white blouse along with a red skirt and knee-length black boots.

Personality: Fereda is soft and kind-hearted. She is gentle and sweet, but has a dark side no one wants to see. She is always there for her close friends and family and will do anything to stop them from being in danger. She can be silent and mysterious at times, only talking when she needs to.

History: When she was a little girl, Fereda, Derizon and Maria were very close friends. She cared for Maria like her little sister and spent most of her time with the two. After Maria was kidnapped by the dragon, Fereda was distraught and became much quieter and shy. She had no one to be around as Derizon had completely changed and it seemed like Maria was gone forever. She missed them both, the good times the three of them had together and the memories they had made. When Derizon decided to go after the dragon, Fereda was fast to offer to help. She now travels with him to the dragon, betraying her kingdom to help those she loves.

Others: Nothing, really.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3