Author Topic: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]  (Read 40716 times)

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]
« Reply #250 on: October 26, 2013, 07:01:42 pm »

Silence was broken by a sharp rap at the door. Assuming the others would be too busy comforting Fereda to answer it, Simon reluctantly pulled himself away from the window, blinking as the streams of sunlight hit his eyes. With his boots thudding against the wood, he carefully moved down the stairs and towards the door, stopping for a moment to eye it in slight suspicion. It certainly didn't sound like the insistent pounding of a soldier - it was too soft and feminine. Letting out a huff, he reached out and undid the lock, opening it a crack while firmly propping his foot up against the door to keep it from flying open.

"Yes?" Simon quietly asked, but his eyes met with the air. Confusion rippled through him, and he readjusted his focus a little lower till he caught sight of a petite girl, the ocean trapped in her two, wide pools glistening with uncertainty. His eyebrow slightly raised. Such an unfamiliar face she had - the face of a stranger. Perhaps Dimas would be able to recognize her. However, Simon didn't open the door wider for the girl to enter.

"The ribbon in your hair," Simon commented. "Your ribbon wants fixing." It was laying very flat against her hair, appearing barely alive. "And who are you, might I ask?" Still pressed against his shirt and held captive by Simon's large hands, the dove softly cooed and peeked out to blink at the stranger.

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 26, 2013, 07:09:17 pm »

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 26, 2013, 07:34:06 pm »
Yeah, that's a good plot. :D Also, Oreoz, are you still playing Falkor?))

Mezzira's head jerked when a sharp knock on the door was heard, a little surprised. Nobody ever went to her house. She watched as Simon opened it, but not fully, so she leaned back on her chair until it was balancing precariously on it's two back legs. At least she managed to catch a glimpse of pink hair with a white ribbon in it, as well as a bow and arrow. It reminded her of Fereda. The tomboy narrowed her blue eyes for a moment, still watching. The crow had mysteriously disappeared from the windowsill once more.

The boy turned his head at the sound of his name, staring at Simon's back, but not moving from his spot. He hoped that it wasn't somebody from the palace - He'd want to avoid meeting any of them for now. Or ever. He craned his neck to see who it was but couldn't really catch anything. Slowly and silently, he began to walk down the stairs and stood close to where Mezzira was, leaning on the broken railing of the stairs.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:39:57 pm by Kaos~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 26, 2013, 07:55:16 pm »

Simon could feel someone's eyes on his back, but he didn't dare turn in fear that the girl would abruptly lash out. He caught sight of her quivering hand moving towards her side, and he automatically assumed there was a hidden weapon there. Thinking of his knife, which was concealed in his coat, he pressed his lips tightly together in disapproval at the girl. She had every right to be wary of him, but if she resorted to violence and threats, he would have no choice but to draw out his own weapon.

Keeping his voice calm and clear, Simon responded, "I am a friend of Derizon's." While the answer was vague, it rang with truth, and he only hoped she would believe him. "What is your business with him?" He stared at the scowl beginning to stain her face. He didn't like it.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 27, 2013, 03:29:59 pm »
Also, Oreoz, are you still playing Falkor?))
((Yes, I am. :)))

Flow stared suspiciously at the man in front of her; her eyes straining to peer around the man. But he was blocking the door - there was no way she could see who was inside. At the man's question, Flow paused for a moment, before glancing around and gestured for the stranger to come closer. "I'm here to help find the diva." She whispered, the last words hovering before it slipped into the air. Her hand rubbed against the structure of the knife as she nervously glanced at the man.

Falkor

A growl escaped the canine's throat at the scent of a stranger, and Falkor immediately placed herself in front of Mezzira, thinking it was a threat. When Simon seemed to be blocking the door; she relaxed, but barged her way in front of Simon, sticking her muzzle so that it was crammed in between the wall and Simon's leg. Another snarl ripped out of her jaws as she glared into the direction of the human girl. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of the hand rubbing against the outline of a knife, and she glanced at Simon's direction, wondering what was happening. But she remained in her spot, glaring icily at the girl, waiting for the man's next movement.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: October 29, 2013, 08:39:28 pm »

Distrust trickled through Simon's veins as he suspiciously eyed the girl, his stare hardening. Her threatening movement towards her knife hadn't made a good impression on him; it certainly didn't convince him that she was trustworthy enough. Feeling Falkor's head squeeze against his leg, he nudged the dog warningly as if she would understand that the girl had a knife. However, seeing that the dog was intelligent, Falkor probably had figured that out by now.

Simon shot a glance at the others before opening the door slightly, enough for him to quickly squeeze out and shut the door again. He stood in the way of the entrance, staring down at the girl. "Why should I believe you?" he mumbled, loud enough for only her to hear. "And drop your hand from that knife. I can see you touching it." He let his hands hang at his sides, making sure they were in the girl's view so she knew he wasn't secretly pulling out his own weapon.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 29, 2013, 11:03:25 pm »
((Flow is very ugly  :())

Frowning, Flow removed her hand from the knife. She did not like this man at all - he asked too many questions - too many for Flow to answer. Biting her bottom lip, the girl thought for a moment, wondering how she should respond. She had no token to prove her innocence, and she was not prepared for this at all. "Why you should believe me?" she repeated, stalling time. "In what ways should I show you to make you believe?" Flow questioned. "As I said, I'm not here to hurt any of you, though that will not change anything."

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 30, 2013, 12:36:58 am »
((LOL! I don't know why, but I don't like her either ;-; I understand what you're saying though - anime girls tend to appear annoying in their pictures. It's very hard to find a good one in which she appears mature. That's why I tend to stick with anime guys - they're so much easier. X3))

At first, Simon politely listened to the girl, but his attention soon began to travel from her once he realized that only blabbering words tumbled from her mouth. His eyebrow slightly raised at her last sentence. Isn't that what everyone says? he wondered, but he dared not ask such a question, knowing it would provide him and the others no help. "Must you talk so much?" was all that shot out of him, and he ran a hand through his hair. "How did you come to know of this place?"
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:47:28 am by CoffeeAddict »

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 30, 2013, 06:06:57 am »
I know. xD I'm thinking of changing Mezzira's picture, because she's a tomboy, so~ :3))

Mezzira frowned when the door closed, blocking her entire view. With little patience, she jumped up from her chair noisily, immediately walking towards one of the dust-filled windows and climbing over it without any difficulty. She walked over to the front and leaned against the wall, not saying anything and simply watching the conversation.

Derizon glanced at Dimas when he jumped up and the chair fell back with a loud bang. He watched the other climb out of the window and nearly followed him, but merely decided to walk over to the closed door and leaned against the wall there, hoping to probably hear the conversation. The door probably wasn't soundproof. It didn't look like it was, at least.

I'm not posting for Viiul, because she's just looking at the door.))
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:11:01 am by Kaos~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 03, 2013, 08:10:24 pm »
((Changing Flow's picture due to revolting looks; not saying that this one looks any better))

Flow

Flow remained silent at the man's first question - there was no point in answering pointless questions. Raising a brow, she replied, "It was just a hunch." She was quite annoyed of how many questions this man was asking, but she knew it was for the purpose of his and the group's safety. (s)