Author Topic: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]  (Read 40712 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]
« Reply #260 on: November 09, 2013, 11:03:58 pm »
(Man I just remembered this rp DXD. Recap? It's also sad what happened to DarkPetal)

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 10, 2013, 02:16:17 am »
((Dang - it was my turn to respond? I completely forgot.

Basically, a somber little urchin named Flow (with a bow) showed up at Mez's door, desiring to join the group in the quest for saving the diva's butt. Suddenly, a wild Simon showed up and answered the door. He asked questions, but Flow responded vaguely. The others were all hanging around and eavesdropping like a bunch of bossy bosses.

Now, the soldiers are coming (if Kaos is okay with that plot thingy).))

A slight frown tugged at Simon's facial features as he stared down at the girl. Uncertainty pricked at him, and he opened his mouth to respond, another question forming in his mind. However, sudden shouts and yells echoing from down the street caught his attention. His head snapped up like an animal that had just smelled danger. The heavy thumps of marching feet filled his ears, and he restrained a sigh laden down with weariness.

"We don't have time for this," Simon spoke hastily, turning his head to Dimas. "Do you think Derizon would mind if we brought her along?" He really wasn't implying that he believed the girl's story, but he had no choice at this point. To abandon her would certainly reek of an ungentlemanly manner. However, he silently vowed, Flow was far from earning his trust. She'd have to prove herself before he would dare bestow his confidence upon her.

((The noises and marching are from several of the king's guards, sent to arrest them. The group could avoid them and try to escape out of the town, but there will be more guards waiting to stop them at the entrances/exits of the town. Would that be fine, if we're going with my plot idea?

If not, I understand, and I'll edit my post. c:))
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 02:34:44 am by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 10, 2013, 07:38:20 am »
Aye, it's fine. c:

Mezzira looked up at the slowly growing noise, sounding just like a herd of elephants. Immediately, a frown came upon her face, and she sighed. "I don't know. He probably won't, since we're all already with him...I just met him in the town as well, and so did Viiul." She looked over to Simon, then to the stranger, before walking over to the window she had jumped out from and leaning in, making a gesture the come outside.

Derizon looked over to Dimas, eyebrows pulling together in confusion, but nonetheless walked over to the door and swung it open, stopping slightly when he saw Simon and the unknown person standing in the doorway. Well, now he could hear a noise that sounded very much like marching booted feet and yells of soldiers. He frowned, sheathing his sword and looking over Simon's shoulder, staring at the stranger. His gaze moved to the bow that she had, then back to her, but he didn't speak.

(asdfghjkl; Can't find Viiul's picture)
Viiul took her violin and bow, startled slightly when Dimas leaned into the window, which was right beside her. She could distantly hear the marching feet and yells, and those were very familiar - She had heard them all her life. She frowned, mind traveling to think of what the Ruler would do should he find out that she was with this group. Nervously, she stood and walked out.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 10, 2013, 07:43:48 pm »

Simon shook his head impatiently as frustration pounded into him. As of now, the girl was not of his concern. Whether she followed them or not was not his business. He simply did not care. He closed his eyes for a moment, rubbing the bridge of his nose. A slight pain blossomed behind his right eyebrow - the symptoms of a terrible headache that would soon spread throughout his head. Dropping his hand to his side and opening his eyes, he frowned and scanned the quiet town, knowing very well it wouldn't remain serene once the soldiers surrounded them.

"Well," Simon mumbled, "we certainly can't escape the town through the front gates." He thought about the back gates, but he quickly remembered that it was out of the option. Guards were posted at that exit as well. The only choice they seemed to have was to secretly maneuver their way towards the high walls that guarded the town. They'd have to climb over it and escape that way.

"Climbing over the town walls seems to be our only chance," Simon said out loud. "We'll have to get to them through the alleys; the streets will be filled with soldiers." However, his knowledge of the alleys was limited, and he knew he'd only lead the group into failure if he attempted to find his way through the maze of stone walls. He glanced at Dimas, the one who seemed to know the town most. Certainly he'd be able to help them. "Are you familiar with the alleys?" he asked.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 11, 2013, 10:19:18 am »
She looked at Simon with a little concern. He looked like some stressed out person, rubbing the bridge of his nose like that while closing his eyes. She looked over the town, perking up when Simon talked about going over the walls. She had done that many times in her whole life, and couldn't help a small smirk. "Yeah, I am. We'll lose them in no time." She tilted her head to the side, easily remembering the ways around the town. But, she was worried. During her time she was always alone or with Falkor, and she didn't know how going around with five extra people would work.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #265 on: November 16, 2013, 04:06:36 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 16, 2013, 05:40:23 pm »
((Welcome!~~ :3 We're all currently still in Mezzira/Dimas' house, planning to escape from a bunch of guards from the King coming towards them.))

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #267 on: November 16, 2013, 07:26:18 pm »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 17, 2013, 12:02:11 am »

The tiniest of smiles blossomed on Simon's lips as he slightly nodded, but his emotions quickly disappeared as he turned his head towards the alleys. He wondered how quickly the group would be able to move, especially with the new addition. Concern flashed across his face as he glanced at Flow, unsure of whether she would follow them or not. The chances are high, he decided, seeing that she wouldn't want to risk her life.

"Wonderful," Simon mumbled. "We better get going. Lead the way, Dimas." He hoped the boy truly knew the way.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 17, 2013, 11:26:47 am »
(Can't post pictures for now~ o3o)

Mezzira nodded, giving a small glance at the group, silently counting the people again. But instead of going through the front, she turned and half-jogged to the back of the house, where there was a sudden, small alley nearby. She slipped inside the narrow passage, where it stunk of garbage and rotten food, but she was used to the smell. She turned to the first left in a turn, pausing slightly to see if the others were following.