Author Topic: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]  (Read 40485 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]
« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2013, 01:51:19 pm »
Name:
"Heard of me before? Never thought so..."
Lilliana Stummond

A few days away from 18 years old.

Female.

Appearance:

Lilliana usually wears dark, tight clothing. She is rarely seen in a skirt and tends to prefer black skinny jeans. She always wears her black leather jacket, even in the summer months. Her hair reaches down to her waist, it is a very light blonde colour, almost white and she likes to wear it down, so that it covers her face. Her eyes are sea-green, standing out against her pale, flawless complexion and her figure is slender and agile. When she walks, her feet make no sound against the ground as she tends to go around bare footed.

Personality:
"You need to know everything about me, huh?"
Lilliana is a very mysterious girl, not many know her. She is only known for her thieving abilities, and the way she can slip silently through the dark alleys of the city. She is not to be trusted, but underneath all of the darkness is a sweet, funny teen. She is particularly gifted in sweet-talking people into things, especially guys. Her hand-to-hand combat skills are practised to perfection, and she can take down a fully-grown man if she had to. If anyone earns her trust, she will lay down her life for them and do whatever it takes to keep them safe.

History:
"Of course, you want to know even more."
Lilliana's mother gave birth to her on the streets, and cared for her like a real mother should. Her mother taught her how to steal, fight and all of the necessary skills she needed to survive. She died when Lilliana was on 11 years old, and left her alone on the streets. Ever since then, she has lived a life of stealing and became very well known as the 'White Raven', as all anyone has ever seen of her was her hair. She had just recently heard of the group of people her age setting off to save the Diva, and found it particularly interesting. She would often see them and follow them for a while, making sure to hide in the shadows.

Others:
"..."
- Lilliana carries around a sharp knife and a purse full of the valuable possessions she has stolen. Of anyone even touches it, she will not hesitate to slit their throat. ('Bit graphic, I know.)
- She often sings a quiet song if she's stealing something, to give her 'victim' a chance to hide their valuables.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 17, 2013, 03:23:02 pm »
Welcome.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 18, 2013, 10:59:14 pm »

A pair of slightly dirty bare feet balanced on top of a wall separating the pristine garden in one house from the dark alleyway next to it. Lilliana was chewing on some stolen bread as she walked up and down the narrow path, humming quietly to herself. A close sound made her stop in her tracks, spinning around to face the source of the sound. A small group of people were rounding the corner of the alley she was in, they were being led by a blue-haired boy. The teen stepped back into the shadows, blending as if she was darkness itself. She recognised one of the group members as the guy who was setting out to save the 'Diva' and she guessed that they were the ones who were willing to help him. SHe made sure to stay hidden as they passed, only her eyes were visible.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 18, 2013, 11:18:44 pm »

As Falkor trotted after the humans, a strange scent wafered into her nostrils. It wasn't familiar at all, and it posed as a threat. Pausing, she bristled, raising her tail as a low growl rumbled in her throat. Soon, a sharp bark escaped her maw, and she immediately headed over to the scent, trying to find her way in the dark alley. Falkor didn't scent any metal weapons, at least to her, however, the canine still took the dominate pose, snapping in the dark silence. She wasn't sure whether she would catch a bit of clothing or skin, but she knew the enemy was nearby - perhaps even in her biting range.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 11:23:32 pm by OreoHeroz »

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2013, 11:41:37 pm »

Simon willingly followed Dimas, placing his confidence in the boy. After all, what else could he do? A risk of death lingered behind the group, and if he were to withdraw his trust from Dimas, he would only be subjecting himself to a horrific punishment at the hands of the king. A low, familiar growl suddenly filled his ears. Thinking Falkor was merely reacting to the soldiers' nearing footsteps, he merely tossed a glance at the canine to see if all was well. However, he immediately stopped at the sight of the dog's posture, knowing better than to ignore it. Pressing himself up against the wall and allowing the others to pass first, he waited until the last person had followed Dimas before he slipped over to the dog. 

"Falkor, hush," Simon suggested to the dog, reaching down to soothingly stroke her ears. "You'll attract attention to us." He blinked and stared ahead into the darkness, wondering what had triggered the animal's protectiveness. "What is it, girl?" He slightly leaned forward in eagerness, straining to see. "Can you show me?"

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 27, 2013, 07:21:27 am »

Snarling echoed through the alleyway just a few feet away from Lilliana, Damn. They have a dog. She cursed to herself, her back flat against the wall. As the canine continued to draw closer and closer, the teen looked around her for a way out. There was none. She extended her hand to the dog, to stroke it or possibly even push it away, but her hand made contact with the dogs' teeth. She cried out as the sharp teeth ripped through her skin, leaving a large gash on her wrist. Before she could make any other stupid noises, she clamped a trembling hand over her mouth, focusing on getting as quickly away as possible rather than the pain.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 27, 2013, 08:06:01 am »

She paused slightly to watch Falkor and Simon, impatience stabbing at her as the sound of footsteps came closer. She was about to call for the two when a cry came, definitely not belonging to Simon - and of course, not the dog. Curiousity overran impatience and she came over, eyes narrowed slightly. "What is it?" She called, nearing the alleyway.

(T'is short, sorry~)

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.