Author Topic: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]  (Read 40792 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 09:19:58 am »
Fereda raised her hand and arched it over her back, pulling an arrow from her sheath. She lodged it in the string of the bow and drew it back, ready to shoot. She edged slightly closer to Derizon, her face still calm and emotionless. She followed Derizon slowly to the side of the stairs, her steps only slight shuffles. She eyed the armed men, quickly coming up with the number of men there were. Her eyes rested on the Commander, she narrowed them and her lips turned down in a frown.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2013, 01:18:55 pm »

"We won't make this hard on you. Just follow us." The Commander spoke, her voice firm. Derizon's eyes fell to a pair fo cuffs that a guard was holding. "To where?" He asked, tough the answer was quite obvious. "The Castle. King requests that be you there-"

"As prisoners?" He interrupted, gesturing to the cuffs with the tip of his sword. The commander crossed her arms. She was a whole lot older than Derizon, that was for sure, and a whole lot more taller as well. He narrowed his eyes as she stood straighter. "Depends." Came the reply, and the next moment the army was advancing forwards. Derizon's look snapped over to Fereda, silently asking her choice.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2013, 01:24:25 pm »
Freda sighed and lowered her bow, but she kept it drawn back. She bit her lower lip and caught Derizon's eye, nodding slightly. She took a step back warily as the army advanced towards them, she raised her bow slightly, making sure they kept their distance. She had only been to the Castle once before, but she was very young at that time and could hardly remember it. Her expression changed slightly, so that she looked almost bored. She didn't take her eyes off of the older woman, watching as the Commander sneered at them.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2013, 02:30:15 pm »

Derizon nodded to the Commander, but raised his sword when the guard with the cuffs moved forwards. "We can go on our own." He muttered, eyes flickering over to the sneering Leader. However, she nodded, and motioned her army back with a wave of her hand. Muttering something inaudible, he stepped out from the inn, quickly turning when he felt a rough hand of his shoulder. His gaze moved to the townspeople who stared in awe, before going to the blue haired boy from before. He then walked in the direction of the castle, glancing back to make sure nobody was trying anything.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2013, 05:13:07 pm »
Freda followed Derizon out, her knuckles white from the tightness of the grip on her bow. She whinced as her bow was harshly wrenched free of her hand, "Give that back." She hissed, turning to the men who took it. She clenched her fists. No one takes her bow, not even the army. The man laughed, smirking "I said, give it back." She repeated, raising her hand and taking an arrow from her sheath.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2013, 05:29:45 pm »
Derizon turned his head back, eyes moving to the small commotion that was ignored by the rest of the guards. He watched quietly, not sure what to do, but cleared his throat when Fereda reached for her arrows. "I'm sure they'll return it." He muttered, eyes flickering over to the nearing castle for a moment, the large doors seemed intimidating.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2013, 10:47:01 pm »
After a bit of sleeping, Marian woke up. She heaved onto her knees, then stood onto her feet stretching. She walked over to the dragon, now realizing it was morning. She lightly shook the dragon, he then awoke, stretching his muscles and sliding his tail in a way it made soft music. She woke him up fully, and whispered, "May I go outside to get some fresh air?" What Marian said was true. The dragon was a fire breather, and more than often he breathed smoke, and Marian wanted out of their, before he choked her to death.

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2013, 11:20:56 pm »
Khiziako yielded his sweet lullaby as he watched eagerly the girl awake. The words she had possessed flowed freely from her mouth into his delicate slits, the brute consuming the questioning tone. He had a thought that Marian no longer desired to be kept in these locked chasms alluded with venomous smoke, thus freedom was made clear to his well mind. "If it is outside you wish to go," he exclaimed, a crackling voice arising from his ashen maw with each breath, corrupted by wistful puffs of smoke. Craning his neck towards the several mouths to which light shown thickly through, the beast unraveled studded wings in a graceful sweep as he parted his slick jaws to finish his response. "... Then it is outside you may. Though I do not trust the nature, for it has an uncanny way of revealing its many surprises. Now that you are forever mine, it has simply been carried forth upon you. I may accompany you during your time outside, get the fresh air you need and come sing me a sweet song. A dreamless slumber I have had during these last few moons, and nothing else would soothe my hallow bones the way your wondrous lullabies have done." This was Khiziako's simple order, a task not to be reckon with unless you choose a steaming fate. He shifted his position and slowly carried forth his body through narrow passages, until he had reached the end of the darkened labyrinth.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2013, 03:20:09 pm »
Bump?~))

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2013, 03:26:34 pm »
Fereda shot one last glare towards the men that took her bow and turned her gaze to the castle, which was looming above them. She gulped and followed the army in, her arm brushing against Derizon's. She looked up at the doors, waiting for them to open. After a while of waiting, the doors finally creaked open and the group walked in. Fereda almost gasped in shock, it was huge! She glanced over at Derizon, awaiting his reaction.