Author Topic: |:|Last Days|:| (Sign Ups Closed)  (Read 96472 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: |:|Last Days|:| An Open and Accepting Dog RP.
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2013, 07:42:01 pm »
The alpha shook his head, he knew it was a stupid choice but he wanted to go alone. If there was a walker and another dog from his pack was with him, the walker could kill yet another pack member. "I'm going to try and go by myself..." He said and sprinted off soon coming to the meat. He picked the the meat and put it in the empty bag. He turned around and saw two walkers. His eyes were filled with fear but he shook his head and backed up. "Maybe I should of took someone..." He said to himself. Soon a sharp pain hit him and he howled in pain, he got bitten by a walker.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2013, 07:47:38 pm »
"Er- okay." Agro responded hesitantly, hanging back with the pack of a few dogs while the alpha retrieved the meat. The cattle dog let out a sigh and lowered himself to his haunches. Suddenly, a familiar sounding yelp split the air. "Rogue!" He instantly lunged towards the sound after putting a Delta in charge temporarily of the pack which would stay behind. Agro flinched as he saw a walker had bit into the German Shepherd. Instantly snapping into defense mode, he flung himself at the undead creature without thinking, easily barreling it off its unsteady feet and off of the Alpha. He tumbled with the walker a few feet, then scrambled back to his paws, baring his canines at it as it slowly pushed itself to regain its own footing.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:51:45 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2013, 07:51:45 pm »
Rogue shook his head, everything was blur right now but he followed his scent and bit down into one of the walker's neck. The walker hissed trying to bite the Shepard but it soon stopped trying and it fell motionless. "Keep hold of the other one's neck and it will die!" He barked to his beta and soon the alpha blacked out on the dead walker he had killed.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2013, 07:56:15 pm »
Agro barked a few times at the walker he had tackled to distract it from attacking the alpha after his fighting caught its attention. The walker clumsily turned around and began to move towards the wrestling shepherd and other walker. Agro snarled and lunged at the creature, bringing his forepaws down on its back to force it down into a faceplant on the concrete. The force of the fall smashed the creature's face in, but it raised its head, determined for blood. Agro leaped off the walker's back once it hit the concrete, and wheeled around, immediately diving back into it, snatching it by the throat and tossing it over onto its side. The walker let out some groans and raked at the Cattle Dog's side with its hands, but soon fell silent after Agro gave its neck a hard snap.
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2013, 08:00:41 pm »
Rogue whined while he was passed out, the pain from where the walker had bit him hurt and if he didn't get treated soon he would most likely die. ((Spoiler: Me or you won't die from the attacks from the walker unless they bit or clawed you non-stop))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2013, 08:06:22 pm »
((Go it. -Salute-))

Agro released his hold on the walker's neck, letting its head plop down limply with a thud. His tongue dangled from his panting maw which was spotted with blood. Rogue! He suddenly remembered. Leaping off of the dead walker, he loped over to the downed shepherd, skidding to a halt at his side. "Rogue! Hey!" He barked, nudging the brute with his muzzle. "Dammit." He muttered, glancing around for ideas. Knowing it's best to get him back to the pack as soon as possible, he ducked his head and locked his strong jaws around the Alpha's scruff. After a while of tugging, he had finally succeeded in dragging the wounded dog back to the pack. "Alright, we need to treat this wound!" He barked at the dogs after gently releasing his grip on Rogue's scruff.
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2013, 08:11:17 pm »
A dog walked over to the blacked out alpha. "I can heal him." The dog said. Another dog stepped forward, it was another German Shepard. "And I will carry him sir..." The first dog that knew how to went right to work on Rogue, and when he was finished the other Shepard helped Rogue onto his back. "Waiting for orders sir." The dog barked looking at the Beta who was now in charge until Rouge got better. ((KEEP DIS PACK SAFE OR CHU DIE O_O))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2013, 08:15:10 pm »
((O_O   O-OKAY))

Agro stepped back, panting, to let the pack work on the wounded alpha. He pulled his tongue back into his maw as the others looked to him for instruction. "Right. We've got to keep moving. I'll need the two largest dogs to carry Rogue until he's able to move on his own." He barked, tail held high as he confronted the pack.
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2013, 08:22:13 pm »
Another Shepard stepped forward. "I'll help to." He said with a smile on his face. "Its the least I could do for the pack that saved me from walkers." He said and helped the other Shepard carry Rogue. "Now we're all set Agro." The pack said and moved along to find shelter.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2013, 08:26:21 pm »
((Hmmm, Imma add another character. x3

Name: Denarii

Breed: Canaan Dog

Description: Golden sandy pelt, tail normally curled above back.(Photo)

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Pups: N/A

Family: None anymore.

Background: Ran with a small close pack of street dogs. All of them were killed by walkers, so she now is part of a new pack. (Rogue's.)

Personality: Denarii is a spitfire. She despises Walkers for what they did to her old pack, and won't hesitate to attack one and take vengeance. To those she likes, she is sweet and friendly to, and most of the time is loving and open to others. However, at the first command by her superior, she won't think twice before ripping someone's throat out no questions asked. c:

Agro waited for them to be situated with the unconscious alpha, now carried safely by a huge shepherd. With a nod, he turned back forward. "Alright, then. Let's move out." He called, breaking into a slow walk towards the city outskirts.
sig by me