Author Topic: Jack The Jersey Devil (GORE WARNING)  (Read 1677 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Jack The Jersey Devil (GORE WARNING)
« on: August 23, 2013, 03:52:45 am »
You may have known about him, but you want to see his adventures? How he was transformed into this merciless creature? Sit down child, I can tell you the story.

October 1st, 1735.

A raging storm pouring down on the weak house, drip drop drip drop. Here comes the rain.
"I'm so dissapointed on he turned out" the mother said (don't know her name.) "I don't even want him!" She cried, covering her teared face with a quilt. "Now honey, he's fine. He may turn out great!" Her husband said, smiling at her and patting her on the back gently. "I WANT HIM TO BE A DEVIL!" She said outloud, disturbing the other 12 children.

Silence, was all they heard, and the rain calm down.

"Alright everyone, lets all get some rest. The storm has quiet down and I think now is our chance." Jack's father announced, patting Jack's mother on the back.

The rain now turned into thunder, the 13th child was crying in his sleep. The tearing baby grew wings of a dragon, horns of a cow, hooves of a horse, tail of a demon, a snout of a demon, and the body of also, a devil.

UPDATE 8/26/13 Part 2 Chapter I

The black beast woke back up, roaring like a lion, he flew out of the house, crashing the ceiling. He flew all around the Pine Barrens, until he saw a red door, it somehow attracted him. How did it? He slowly flew over to the red door with demons guarding it. "Bob I don't know, we can- Oh, hello there Jack, go on in." Said the guard, bowing, and so did the other one too.

Jack was amazed... Hell was a place.... of fire.

TO BE CONTINUED...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 11:13:07 pm by codacc »

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
Re: Jack The Jersey Devil (GORE WARNING)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 11:33:18 pm »
I saw the Jersey Devil. I know, I never believed it until I saw it but when I was 9 years old we were driving around New Jersey on a trip and I saw it. I never knew what it looked like, but how I described it after the event was "I saw a flying horse! It had bat wings and it was a pale grey... and it had antennae." honestly, I was a child... and it may not be exactly what I saw, but I saw something. And I will never get that image out of my head.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 12:04:42 am »
Continue please~ :3 Pretty interesting so far of a story... I've honestly never heard of the Jersey Devil until you Coda started talkin' about it, lol.

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 11:14:26 pm »
Updated!

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 11:37:06 pm »
;A; That update! I need moar!