Author Topic: You can't put me down! I Creepypasta/Horror Short Story  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
You can't put me down! I Creepypasta/Horror Short Story
« on: August 29, 2013, 11:36:42 pm »

You Can't Put Me Down!
Creepypasta/Horror Story Short by Arkanis Void

"Mommy, did you see where ginger went?" Liz said as she searched around the living room, nestling two cats against her protectively. The little girl frowned and gazed over at her mother in worry as she tried to speak reassuring words, "Honey, he's probably just hiding somewhere." "Yea but it's been a few days. Do you think she's hiding with the other two for this long?" Lacey looked at her little girl and lied through her teeth, "Yes honey. They have to be here somewhere. There only a few months old so they couldn't have gone anywhere." Liz dipped her head in a nod and exclaimed cheerfully, "I know! I can ask Rags!" Lacey chuckled slightly, "You can try sweetie, but I don't think he'll answer. He's a cat and hasn't been feeling good. All that old cat does is stay in the window watching outside life." The girl shrugged, basically ignoring the statement and left the living room to look for the elder cat as the kittens squirmed mewling between her arms. Once she was gone, Lacey sighed and progressed onto the couch.

She felt arms cradle around her shoulder to comfort her and rested her head against her husband's chest, "I feel so bad lying to her. But what can I tell her, all the kittens are dying or disappearing mysteriously?" "You can't tell a kid that Lacey. She'll freak out and be whining for another one. And speaking of cats, I think its time to put Ragnar down." The woman shot up and shook her head, "We can't Richard! He-" "His condition will only get worse Lacey. Do you really want him to suffer?" he grimaced with a serious face, "I'll take him down there tomorrow. It's for the best." The girl no longer objected yet did not speak a word. Instead, she sat up and wandered sad hearted to her bedroom, her lover naturally following.

"Time to put me down?"

A creaky voice similar to an old crone's murmured in the darkness of the now vacant room. It hissed with detest and it's owner launched down. The wary eyes of the aged tabby scanned around the darkness of the room. His body wreaked of stressed anger. The light beacons embedded in his eye orbs flourished and flared. His cracking paw steps echoed as he lingered down the human's pathway to their lairs. His bushy tail lashed side to side as he loomed into Liz's bedroom.

"What did I ever do? Am I just an asset of decoration? Another toy to be tossed into oblivion once there bored?!"

Malice grew in the old cat's eyes. The hairs lining his spine stood erect appearing like deathly quills. His teeth ground together with fury; his tongue lusting for bloody vengeance. His scornful gaze struck the cardboard ratty box that laid in the corner of the child's room, silent purrs emitting in its direction.

"Those monsters just enslave more of my kin when we grow too old. Adoration is only present towards us in kit to adolescent years. After that, you're just another mouth to feed. Another petty annoyance to ignore. Another aging rat to slaughter. Humans truly are abhorred creatures."

A sinister sweep grin aligned his mug as he stomped closer, anticipating dreadful actions. Claws twitching. His forehead wrinkling darkly and eyelids dropping hatefully to portray his nasty insidious plotting. The old tabby crouched even closer, only a tail's length away from the box. Without a moment's hesitation, Ragnar lurched forward with have clawed paws and flipped the opening of the box towards him, the young cats kittens tumbling awake towards him and screaming loud from the sheer terror of the elder cat.

"They love these little rodents more than me. If there dead, they'll have to love me again!"

His claws raked into the orange kitten's pelt as he latched his hungry fangs around the other, who squirmed around screeching helplessly. He swerved around and dived under Liz's bed, hearing the little girl sit up out of fright. The old tabby snarled coldly under his breath and spat out the kitten, vigorously and insanely manning the small kitten. It's dying mewing stopped withing a few seconds a crooked claw hooked and tore through it's tiny windpipe. The cat continued to shred through its remains until it's fragile limbs and maned organs laid in the wasteland of dusty bunnies under the bed.

"I'm not delusional... I'm taking back what's rightfully mine!!"

Ragnar cackled triumphantly under his rotting breath and continued further back towards the wall. The old cat plopped down and curled up resting on top of three rat like skeletons, nestling to rest and watch the chaos and sorrow unfurl. His eyelids shut immediately after and he licked the few drops of liquid death off of his lips in satisfaction.

((To be continued...))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: You can't put me down! I Creepypasta/Horror Short Story
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 11:57:40 pm »
Not the kitties! D: What a creative Creepypasta Arkanis :D I can't wait to read the rest!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 12:10:15 am »
I know, le poor kittehs didn't do anything. v.v
Thanks a lot :D

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 07:44:39 pm »
Oh my word. o.o That was one of the best stories I've ever read! You truly have a talent c: I'm desperate to know what happens next!

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 07:49:17 pm »
You are one of the best writers I have ever seen. +Floofies for you. ^^

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 07:59:53 pm »
Aww thank you. ^^ I'll probably finishing writing another piece this weekend.

Best gif ever btw xDDD

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 09:51:03 pm »
NOT. THE. KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good story btw, but NOT THE KITTENS!
One of the cats in my home is pretty old, and we put the other one down (she had kidney problems :'( but we got another cat...)
Oh mah floof, please nu!
     -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 11:51:44 pm »
xD ik those poor kittens.
I'm sorry to hear that about your cat. :c

I got the idea from my grandma's old cat named Percy. You could say he was grumpy cats brother xD. He lived to be about 15-16 years old, that's one old cat, but always hated his surroundings. Whenever my younger cousins or brother and i cam over, the cat would hide underneath the couch or bed and scratch pretty good at anyone who got too close. He got me pretty good on my hand and god it hurt. The dog and other cat we had would get hurt pretty good too, especially the other cat. I had no clue why he did this but surprisingly, the almost last whole year of his life, he became such a sweetheart just like that. I still have a memory of him, this once what we called evil cat, coming out into the living room and sitting and purring in my lap when he saw me. What made him change still eludes me though.

If you want to know, the main reason I'm writing this story is not to guilt trip into not putting down there pets, but to show how someone can become progressively more vengeful and jealous, similar to siblings i suppose when they get older. Of course this is a real extreme but those who've had siblings, especially younger, start to get jealous of all the love and attention they see them get and can't understand why. Idk i just have a strange interest in strange psychology like that.

I'm working on part 2 now btw so i think it will be finished soon!

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 12:02:47 am »
Cool!
Don't feel sorry Arkanis, she was sort of old, like 11 or 12. She was a nice cat but that one day, omg it was so sad. After that I couldn't think about her without crying, but it was a year or two ago. WORST. SPRING BREAK. EVER. Or was it summer...? Anyway, I thank you for your sympathy but she was old and suffering. She probably wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway, kidneys are important, y'know? I can think of her now without breaking down in tears, but I still remember her and we got her cremated. Burying her I don't think would've been very sensitive, because she'd just be rotting underground, pretty much. I should stop talking about my dead cat and praise you for the coolness you have bestowed upon this forum.
     I can't wait for part 2! That ebil kitteh. I don't think even the meaner, older cat I still have, Millie, would kill a kitten! She's nice sometimes, and when I was watching Tobuscus on my iPod a day or two ago she came and sat on my lap and purred, but she hates the other pets; she and my other cat battle it out sometimes if they see each other and the dog is terrified of her, even though if he has a bone and Millie is walking by him he'll bark at her. And yes, I suppose when people, or pets, get older they might get a bit meaner. But good story nonetheless and you didn't guilt trip me at all. Again, can't wait for part 2 and keep up the good work!
     -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 12:58:49 am »
Very nice creepypasta, actually does bring out some emotion in me. :o EFIEIF WHY ALL THEM KITTENS, WHY?
*cough* Anyway... Can't wait for part 2 to see what happens next... :o