Author Topic: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]  (Read 35346 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]
« on: September 01, 2013, 08:30:24 am »
((First off, no, this has nothing to do with the game. xD 'Amnesia is relating to the disease.))

August 29. A deadly plague has spread throughout the town, infecting nearly everybody. The plague slowly tortures people, and even takes control of their minds, scientists say. Most eventually fall to their death by walking off buildings, while others turn insane and kill themselves in any way possible from trying to end their mental suffering. It is not known what will happen.

August 30. Remaining scientists have in fact think that they've managed to find some sort of cure. It is not finished yet, however. They claim to be working as fast as they can on the product, but say that it will take weeks. Nobody knows if that would be enough.

August 31. Rumor has spread that 'something big is going down'. Something, or somebody has broken loose from a Asylum. It is not known whom, but villagers had managed to seen horrible writing on the walls, which seemed to be written by blood from the infected humans. Words like 'No Hope' and 'You Will Be Saved' have been spread across the walls, and the survivors are becoming worried..

September 1st. The town is in ruins, broken buildings around the place, corpses of humans and animals alike littering the pavements. The trees are stripped of their leaves, the sky filled with dark, looming clouds, almost everyday. Something sinister has happened, and it is not because of the Disease.

Welcome! :D This is a post-apocalypse thingy, I guess you could say. So in case you didn't get the 'story' above, lemme tell it. In a small town somewhere, a disease [Not amnesia] has infected lots of people, and it is contagious, spreading slowly. People who are infected are tortured by the disease, slowly losing their minds and killing themselves. However, somebody insane has escaped from the Asylum and has decided to 'save the world' in her own way. Which also meant, creating a bomb large enough to utterly destroy the whole town and the are around it. She succeeded, and yeah. Ruins, and almost everybody dead. However, some survivors are still in there. But. The bomb has most likely destroyed everybody's memory. Some who are lucky managed to keep it.

Character Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Others:

Rules are normal FH rules. Also, there may be some gore/blood. And that 'insane person' who killed everybody is one of my characters. o3o
Have fun! :D
--------------------------------------------------=-----------------------------------------------=---------------------------------=----
Name: Scarlette El' Gealtach

Appearance:

Personality: Scarlette was insane and crazed before, but after the explosion and the loss of her memory, she became a 'normal' human. She's calm and quiet, but clever and fast. Not good in strength, really, so she uses her wit to get out of troubles. She is cowardly but tries to be brave, and usually oblivious to anything happening around her. Most of the time lost in her thoughts. She's said to have a split-personality.

History: Scarlette's family died in a murder when she was six, and right on that time she began to lose her mind. [Trust me, losing your loved ones is pretty traumatic, not something you can just shrug off.] She often visited their graves afterwards, then claimed that she was seeing 'ghosts' of her family, and that they were haunting her. Soon enough the murderer of her family's death was found and imprisoned, but Scarlette found that her thirst of revenge was not gone. She snuck into the prison cell and killed him when she was around nine, but proceeded to kill his family as well. She was caught, of course, after one managed to call the police before they died, and she was taken to the Asylum. Stayed there for Seven years, and escaped on August 31st. She's the one who had killed everybody and caused the death of the town. However, after the explosion [Which she herself was caught in] She was trapped in the amnesia disease, and remembered little of her past. But as she goes along, tiny bits and parts of her memory returns to her.

Others: Theme Song: September [MicTheMicrophoneZero's Cover] (Yes, it's a pony song. Just a lil' warning there. Also, this song was the idea to the whole RP.]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 08:52:47 am by Crystwolf~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 04:10:53 pm »
Name: Robyn Heran

Appearance:

Personality: Robyn is very quiet and self-preserved, hiding in the shadows. She is was an orphan, so no one cared if she insane or not. She is currently partly insane, but the effects are only that she is silent most of the time and most people think she can't talk at all. The only person she truly talks to is her imaginary friend, Robin, who she believes understands her. She can snap at any moment, but you don't want to see that happening because when she is angry. She will kill.

History: Find out in Rp.

Others:

« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 04:14:53 pm by DarkPetal »

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 04:30:04 pm »
Welcome! We may start now. |D))

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 04:39:23 pm »
Is it okay if you start? I have no idea how to...xD

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 11:01:05 pm »
Name: Pepper Spirit Cardinal
Appearance:
Personality: Pepper prefers to be called by her last name, Cardinal. She is caring, loyal and loving.
History: Pepper lived her whole life in the city. She was a rich girl, but she wasn't snobby. When she was 15 she was given a pet hawk, Shadow, and a swiss army knife. Three years later, the plague hit and killed her family. Devastated, she, Shadow, and her swiss army knife fled to an abandoned warehouse. She now lives in it, taking food from the butcher shop, and using Shadow to hunt, and using the knife on her SAK (Swiss Army Knife) to cut the food. She currently resides in the warehouse, with Shadow the Redtailed Hawk and her swiss army knife.
Other: She has a pet Redtailed Hawk, and a Swiss army knife. She prefers being called Cardinal.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 08:40:40 am »
XD Sure, and welcome! Also, I just noticed that I posted this on first September, hahas.))

Scarlette turned the strange dagger over in her hands, ruby eyes studying the in strange carving on the wooden handle. She'd woken up with this clutched in her hand, but her memory didn't allow her to remember what or how this got to her. All she knew was the the blade was stained heavily with dried blood, and her name was carved into the handle. Hers, most likely. She moved her gaze across the destroyed town, confusion entering her mind. The killer wondered greatly what had happened, but nothing entered her mind. Shaking her head, she continued walking, pulling the pinkish-red hood over her head more, shifting her white hair slightly.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 01:32:34 pm »
((May I please join?))

Name: Luke Harl

Appearance:

Personality: Luke doesn't usually interact with people, but whenever he does, he likes to annoy them and sometimes make sarcastic remarks. He can be helpful, but he occasionally chooses not to be. However, he does have a kind side to him, and he'll show his affection for people in sometimes strange ways. When he gets angry, he finds it hard to control himself and what he says. It often results in people getting hurt, physically and/or inwardly.

History: Luke's father abandoned Luke and his mother when he was younger, but he never really missed his father or at least he didn't show it. Because they were the only two living in the apartment, Luke and his mother formed a close bond - she was the only one who he deeply cared for. When the first signs of the plague began to flicker around the town, Luke took no notice of it, not even showing concern when his neighbors started to be affected by it. However, when the plague fell upon his mother, panic started to rise within him. He did all he could for her, but he found her hanging in the living room with a thick noose tied around her neck one morning. Ever since then, he's been on his own. Fortunately, he was never touched by the plague, but he often wished he was so he could join his mother.

Other: Luke always has a pair of headphones on his ears, even if he isn't listening to music. He finds it strangely comforting to know it's safe with him, but it's probably because his mother bought him those headphones a few years ago before she died.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:08:18 pm by CoffeeAddict »

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 02:04:11 pm »
Accepturd.))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:24:30 pm by Crystwolf~ »

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 04:01:11 pm »
Robyn picked her way through the lonely, deserted streets of what used to be the town. Her friend, Robin, hovered next to her, casually floating over the debree. If you may have noticed, Robin wasn't real. He was just a figment of Robyn's imagination, but he was the only company she had had in the past few years. She heard his voice now, echoing through her mind, "Watch you don't trip." Robyn warned the girl. Her lips twitched up into a smile and she dug her hands deeper into her pockets, making sure to tread carefully of what used to be buildings. Her hood shadowed her pale face, not revealing her violet eyes that darted over the streets, looking for any dangers.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 04:22:42 pm »
Continuing to play about with the dagger, she leaned against the wall, seemingly innocent eyes sweeping through the large, burnt field that lay in front of her. Strangely enough this place managed to stay etched in her memory, and she remembered how it used to be flourishing with different plants and flowers. She furrowed her eyebrows, humming slightly. Why could she remember a few things, then just simply forget the rest? She subconsciously shook her head, grimacing when it disturbed a large cut across her cheek, and now focused on seeing what wounds she now had.