Author Topic: ~Conversion~ Chapter 1 (An Epic Mashup Story, and yus it will have FH in it)  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
The Doctor and Rose
Rose leaned on the control panel, a smirk on her face. "Tell me where we're going," she said in a slightly whiny voice. The Doctor chuckled lightly, pulling a lever and flashing her a clever, quirky smile. "We never end up where we want to be," he said. "So I can't tell you exactly." Rose pouted. "No fair," she said. "Not my choice," said the Doctor. "It's your TARDIS, though," Rose pointed out. The Doctor thought on this, then shrugged. "Meh. It's not really mine, actually. I borrowed it and...forgot to give it back. Simple mistake, is all." Rose raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? Well, we humans would call that stealing," she said. The Doctor winked at her. "You say potato, I say pohtahtoh." Suddenly, the TARDIS lurched forward, and sparks flew from the ceiling. Lights flickered, and the center light began to go insane. "Doctor! What's happening?" Rose yelled. "I--I don't know! It's never happened before and--" The TARDIS lurched forward a second time. Rose hit her head on something blunt on the control panel, and she was knocked out. The Doctor was oblivious to this, furiously pressing buttons and pulling levers. Suddenly he too hit his head when the TARDIS shook violently. Everything went black.

Why hewwo mah floofels! Do you like chapter 1 so far? This is chapter 1, so keep watch for chapter 2. This mashup will be a combo of a few different things, like TV shows and YouTube peeps. (Yus, it will have FH in it. In fact, that'll be the---oh wait. Spoilers!)
     -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan