Author Topic: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)  (Read 12295 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: ~When The Sun Goes Down~ (Apocalypse Roleplay)
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2013, 02:03:51 am »
((Alrighty, thank you love ^^ <3))

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2013, 02:06:52 am »
"Nikojana?" Misty said, mispronouncing the word.
Markie had no idea what the humans were talking about but Misty was giving him attention and that was all he cared about.

The rats nibbled on the food as Asher looked around for anything that he could eat, all the while keeping an eye out for anything that seemed to be of zombie origin.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 02:20:48 am »
 ((You're welcome. ^^))

"It's a Japanese beef stew." Mimodae said, mouth watering. "It's good. Very good. I'm hungry, Tama."
     The wolf slammed a hand into his side to keep him from drooling all over.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2013, 02:26:18 am »
Misty looked down at the meat in her hand.
"I got squirrel."  She said.  "I haven't found anything else other than canned stuff, I can't open the canned stuff."
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2013, 03:23:05 am »
     Mimodae held up the claws. "I can use these."

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 03:28:22 am »
Emptiness, that's all that came to her mind. The sound of her own heart, pounding in her head  woke her from her slumber. She had been asleep for who knows how long, how? Arianna had been knocked unconscious running from a herd of the flesh eating freaks that thrive after humans. Luckily she had just made it to a safe spot, somewhere high before slipping and hitting her head..
She reached to rub at her sleep blurred eyes, a pained growl slipping past her lips. Arianna reached to touch the side of her head, it hurt and she could feel a knot beginning to form. She withdrew her hand from the bump and glanced at her fingers, the familiar crimson liquid painting the tips. "Bloody zombies, I swear I was never this clumsy before." Arianna exhaled and shook her head before standing, using the wall beside her for support. Her leg was a bit sore, but none of her aches and pains compared to the one on her head . She continued forward, climbing off of the slab of concrete she had gotten atop to escape the flesh eaters. Blues eyes, scanning the area before her to assure it was safe for her to start her trek to find food, shelter, and possibly others. Arianna had been out her alone for a while, slipping, falling, killing... getting into more trouble than she had ever before. The raven haired girl stopped at a nearby bench, the pain in her leg was starting to reach a level worse then her head injury. The bench was located outside of the cities park, not a safe place to sit around at but she needed to check her wounds. Arianna lifted her pant leg and examined the bloody mess, a deep cut causing all of the pain. It looked as if it were becoming infected, "This is just wonderful." she rested her head in her palms and gave a huff laced with concern, anger, and a bit of dismay.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 03:57:16 am »

Offline JustDance23

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 04:09:43 am »
Arianna rummaged through the black camping backpack she had obtained at one of the local stores. After searching for a while she pulled out a reel of gauze and a alcohol wipe. She ripped the wipe packet open with her teeth and cleaned the wound, jaw locking at the sting that the alcohol caused. Arianna inhaled deeply and continued tending to her wound, cleaning it, bandaging it, and then wrapping it with the gauze. "Sick of this..." she snapped, although in more of a hushed way in fear of attracting one of the many dangerous creatures that lurked in the shadows. Arianna swept a strand of her raven hair from her face and pulled her pant leg back down before standing, having not noticed the being approaching her at that very moment. Her wounds, and worry of the flesh eaters always seemed to get her into chaos.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013, 04:17:18 am »
     The Wolf blinked as it walked through the park, hand on the end of the hilt of its katana, just in case of an attack. It could hear a voice nearby, so it followed the sound to the source. It cocked its head lightly to the sight of a raven haired girl going through a camping bag. It stopped and looked around, making sure there were no zombies stalking her while she was distracted.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2013, 04:36:11 am »
Hey dare, did you see my application? <3))

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp