Author Topic: ! Havn't been on FH in a while !  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
! Havn't been on FH in a while !
« on: September 25, 2013, 01:13:02 am »
I do apologize everyone - I know I haven't been around in a while. Here is my explanation:

I had some computer problems and so I haven't been able to get on FH. As soon as I can I will download FH again and rejoin everyone! I will try and get on the forum every now and then here and there - but High school is keeping me busy; so I may not be online just EVERY day!

I am so sad not being on FH for so long!

~Gircu

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: ! Havn't been on FH in a while !
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 01:36:32 am »
Gaah - stupid computer problems. Everyone is having trouble now-a-days with technology. >:U

However, I do hope you get your computer issue fixed, and you have a wonderful time in high school. I'm sure your friends are looking forward to the day when you finally are able to get on, but until then - may you have a great day, and a blessed year. c:

Offline Murrphilia

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • Murrocity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 02:10:19 am »
Thank you very much Heroz!

And yes - I am sure they will be overjoyed. When I started having problems we were at a very important part of a multi-grouped, mapped RP...and in truth I was needed because it was possible I was going to be the leader of a new group. If not that there were a few other things I was probably going to end up doing to help the creator of the map and such out.

Not to mention I had just continued role playing as my soul character: Gircu; and my friend was going to create Gircu's comrade...Computer issues just ruined it all I guess you could say.

And yes - I have had a great ear so far. I am a freshmen so I don't really know too many people; but my bestie has been introducing me to all his buds XD

~Gircu

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 02:21:09 am »
Shame your computer went array! I hope you're able to re-join us as soon as you can c: Until that time comes;
              ~Warrior