Author Topic: This floof has no time!  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Phatom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Dorian the personal floof.
    • View Profile
    • Zinci on deviantART.
This floof has no time!
« on: September 29, 2013, 11:06:50 pm »
Hello Floofs!

This isn't something I wanted to do or for it to come too but it isn't permanently! So, college started a few weeks back and I get coursework each week so it is somewhat stressful. The only days I get to myself is the weekends and Monday's which are my days off. So pretty much, I'm packed up with time and it's a tight squeeze here and there.

But, yesterday (29th) I became an auntie for the first time, so as my sister's a new mum I said to her I'd help her out. So I have more responsibilities. I don't want to leave FeralHeart but I don't have much time for it, I'm barely on dA anymore. I try get on both as much as I can because write now I'm typing this up on my phone. I'll try get on as much as I can throughout the weeks but I can't promise it won't be long.

I hope you floofs understand!
I'm still available on deviantART, you can click my link below or you can just search up Zinci on deviantART.

Image by cakeindafridge on dA.
My dA - http://zinci.deviantart.com/

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: This floof has no time!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 12:53:05 am »
Awhh, I'm sorry to hear you're so busy, but that is super exciting that you're an auntie, now! :D

Even if life gets busy out there, I do hope you enjoy yourself in whatever you do<3 Just remember not to get too stressed when you have a lot on your plate, and if you ever have the time to come back and relax with us, we're here to welcome you back with open arms. c:

Take care!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Re: This floof has no time!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 12:58:30 am »
'Tis sad to see ye' go, Phatom. I wish ye' luck in the future ahead and that everything works itself out. Congrats on becoming an aunt, as well. ~ A large responsibility, indeed. As White has already stated, try not to become too stressed and everything will be under control. c:

Anywho, I hope ye' have a wonderful time away from Feralheart, and I know your floofs will deeply miss ye' during the times ye' are gone. 'Hope to see ye' soon. ~

In-Game User: ex0rcist