Author Topic: .:In the End:. Werewolf RP ((Open and Accepting!))  (Read 12418 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
.:In the End:. Werewolf RP ((Open and Accepting!))
« on: October 05, 2013, 07:52:03 pm »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 08:03:00 pm by Shizuo_the_Epic »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
Re: .:In the End:. Werewolf RP ((Don't post yet))
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 07:56:23 pm »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 04:29:42 am by Shizuo_the_Epic »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
Re: .:In the End:. Werewolf RP ((Open and Accepting!))
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 09:29:35 pm »

"If you think we're the same, you done-goofed."

Name: Hikaru "Spitfire" Orihara

Pack: None

Personality: Spitfire is a hot-head. She'll speak her mind, whether her opinion counts or not. However, she is protective of her friends, and loyal to her family name. She hates violence, but when ticked, vending machines are thrown.

Crush: ?

Relationship/Mate: None

Bio: Hikaru was born in the safety of a pack that was outside the city, and it wound up being destroyed. She grew up in the care of a human information broker, who she killed by accident when she was ten. Since then, she has been under the radar, and has gotten into many fights. She also plays a part as Crow's favorite person.

Theme Song: "Bad Reputation" by Avril Lavigne

Other: She is a talented singer, song writer, and artist. She also likes watching martial arts. She is also an information broker for all packs.

"You said you'd kill me, right? Whoopsie on you!"

Name: Alec "Crow" Densen

Pack: Death Riders

Personality: Alec is very playful, and tends to like playing deadly games with his pack mates, as well as rival packs. He's not much of a flirt, but he "loves all humans".

Crush: None

Relationship/Mate: Doesn't like sharing power.

Bio: Crow has always been a mischievous little punk. He hardly says anything about himself, so only his brother, Arvid, knows everything.

Theme Song: "Menace" by Five Finger Death Punch

Other: He likes messing with his information broker, Spitfire. He also loves playing guitar, and he'll almost always tell the girl that they make a good team. He speaks Norwegian with his brother when he doesn't want to be understood.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 09:39:20 pm by Shizuo_the_Epic »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 01:24:09 am »
Done!

I thought pack forms were for those in Spinel. I'll get "The Rioters" up in a moment.

"Come on. Don't be so stoic. Smile a bit."

Name: Jon Molloy
Pack: The Rioters ("The Rioters" are not located in Spinel. Several scouts, like Jon, have came to Spinel from the town of Kingston in order to recruit as hunters have nearly made the werewolf population over there near extinct.)

Personality: Jon is generally an amiable man, not often seen getting into the business of others that aren't part of his pack or town for that matter. He is neutral to the affairs of other packs unless a friend gets involved and that would lead to him getting blunt that said person can find a better pack. He just like seeing those close to him happy, often can be selfish at it, and will take things for granted in order to get that satisfaction of accomplishment.  However, a bad trait of his is being indecisive on major matters, as stated before,  he doesn't often bury his nose into things that do not concern him or what he believes he shouldn't care about.

Crush: N/A

Relationship(s):
*Not currently interested in a mate.
*First cousin to Edna Molloy.
*Member of The Rioters' Dispatch/Recruit Unit.
*Is neutral to all packs in Spinel.

Bio: Jon's background is fairly simple with the Molloy/father's side being pure human while his mother's  had the werewolf genetics. He lived in the town of Kingston most of his life, occasionally spending the summer in Spinel, but he kept close to his roots. He ended up in a pack in his late teens as his mother was against it but still, he went for it as she wanted to try it.

Theme Song: "Mowgli's Road" by Marina And The Diamonds

Other:
*He has severe allergies to cats.

*Jon is currently staying in the town of Spinel and can be recruited if persuaded otherwise.

"I'll still stand through disease, storm, and blood to make sure you're around."

Name: Edna "Early Birdie" Molloy
Pack: ---

Personality: She is considerably a calm person, always caring for others but keeps it to herself. The way she comes off to others can be careless at times, people might even confuse it for the fact she doesn't have feelings for anyone. She just doesn't want to be seen as someone that is forcing herself onto others to make sure they're okay and do it their way. When someone is in desperate need of help, she will chase after them, and at the moment break away and release emotions, shout, and whatnot.  Edna does enjoy playing games but is always seen with a poker face and it is hard to tell what she's thinking. Will likely have some tricks to pull and you wouldn't expect it.

Crush: ?

Relationship(s):
*Is not in a romantic relationship with anyone.
*First cousin to Jon Molloy.
*Currently acts as a third-party associate to all packs in Spinel. (Acts as supplies provider)
*Has no true affiliation to any packs (maybe personal)
*Older sister to Lucia Molloy.

Bio: Nothing much is said about her history with others, all that is known as the basics. She has two parents (the Molloy/father's side being aware of the werewolves and a younger sister that is in elementary (age: 8; name Lucia.) She had come in contact with werewolves due to an accident at a city with a particular one (if you'd like to be it, pm me.) Though, she is very secretive on such affairs and will not spill any beans.

Theme Song: "Echo" by Jason Walker

Other:
*Her side of the Molloy family runs a drug store down near the Shopping District and Rose District. The drug store often acts as a safe house for werewolves that are desperately in need of it (they must also agree to drop any aggression to other packs if another member is there.)

*Edna is aware of the existence of werewolves but lies to others by saying the "packs" are actually "gangs."

*She has a bad habit of gambling for her age.

Code: [Select]
[u]The Rioters[/u]

"Never leave a beast inside, it's bound to come out."

Alphas: (Open)
Betas: (Open)
Deltas: (Open)
Members: Jon Molloy, (Open)
Rivals: Any other packs in Kingston
Allies: Molloy family in Spinel, (Open)
Bio: One of the most recent packs in Kingston, the majority are in their youths that are trying to rally against the tradition and older packs that would not allow there to be a new addition in the city. Surprisingly, this caused for a war to break out in the town and nearly extinguish all of the werewolf population there. The yare currently seeking otu new members in Spinel.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 02:22:02 am by SoaringAway »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 03:05:41 am »
((-is an Axel fan-<3 oh, don't forget to add a pack form. :3))
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 06:40:21 pm by Shizuo_the_Epic »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 08:30:20 pm »
-bump-

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 02:22:28 am »
Just finished up the forms. c:

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 02:26:38 am »
((nice. :3))

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 02:45:58 am »

"Ohh...That was a bad move."

Name: Gemini Huro
Pack: None
Personality: She isn't shy and isn't afraid of much. Her brave nature usually gets her in trouble and will one day get her killed.
Crush: N/A
Relationship/Mate: N/A
Bio: Not much needs to be said about her history. Besides she doesn't remember much except for being transformed into a wolf one minute then being in an alley way the next.
Theme Song: Monster by Skillet
Other: Nothing much.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 02:59:22 am »
((Welcome! I'll try to find a picture of Kingston if you want, Soaring. As for the RP, we can start.))

A girl sighed as she pulled her hair back into a messy ponytail, then slung her cap onto her head. She sighed and pulled her jacket on, as well her shoes and make up. She had a rendezvous with a group who needed info, and she wasn't one to be late.
   Her home was a typical apartment, a two bedroom, just in case someone needed somewhere to stay. However, it was an amazing view of the city, top floor of the building, and a beautiful place for one person to life in alone.
   She sighed as she started running down the stairs, her form quickly transforming into that of a black wolf with silver eyes. She made her way, leaping from the wall and landing on the floor of steps below her until she reached the ground floor.