Author Topic: .:In the End:. Werewolf RP ((Open and Accepting!))  (Read 12412 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: .:In the End:. Werewolf RP ((Open and Accepting!))
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 03:46:37 am »
[[Would appreciate it, Shizuo. Thank you c: <3 ]]

"Oi, Edna! I'm home," a cheerful voice emitted from Jon as he opened the door without much care in the world and a grin on his face. It was late into the night, and often, it was the typical time for him to be out in the middle of the city to find others for his pack back in Kingston. The small drug store was quiet, too quiet. Even his other senses, being advanced due to his genetics, could only hear the dull beating of something. There was loud snoring, obviously from his uncle. By the look of it his aunt and little Lucia were also asleep too. That meant only his slightly less than younger cousin, Edna, was the one making those beating noises. By this point, she would've come down stairs and raised an eyebrow in disbelief that he brought himself back into the house this late. The thing is ,Edna wasn't around. What gives? An annoyed gruff escaped Jon as he loosen the jacket on his body and tossed it into the couch in the living room. His green eyes danced in the darkness, trying to make out any figures that were also here. Was the Early Birdie making contact with the other werewolves in town? Eh, that wasn't anything for him to care about. Still, doing business at the house was foolish and also dangerous.

His nostrils flared, trying to catch a whiff of a scent of anything "supernatural" besides the laundry. Dear god, did his uncle have a case of bad feet--but that was a story for another time. He grazed his hand against his spiked red hair, his eyes darting about as it was confirmed by his thoughts that there wasn't anything here. So what gave for his cousin's odd actions? He soon ascended up the staircase, trying to keep his footsteps quiet, but each of the steps squeaked as he winced. He really did hate this hearing his genetics "blessed" him with.

'Something isn't right. I know something isn't right.' The feminine figure of Edna was alone in the darkness of her room, the moonlight dipping in to bring in some light to give any good visual on her expression. Her brows were furrowed lower in confusion, a twist in her gut, as she couldn't find herself explaining this odd feeling. She had been stuck in there since she came home from school, even when her parents came back from the drug store, but she only came out when Lucia insisted that she was hungry for a snack. She didn't bother to bathe or change as she was still in her school uniform and her hair seemed a bit crazed. Sitting in the back of her bed in the corner, her knees were drawn up to her body, and she hugged them while in contemplation.Her eyes were drifting off to the window as still, only silence accompanied her.

The door creaked opened as Jon stepped in, his head poking in to find that Edna was in a weird position and was all quiet. Well, being quiet was an Edna thing but she wouldn't be when he was around or even family. "You okay?" He sent his hair back into his hair as he stepped in and closed the door behind him slowly. Edna glanced up in surprise but her expression was all too confusing for him to pinpoint what she was feeling. "Oh, hey Jon," she responded as the man rolled his eyes. "What a warming way to greet me after a long day of work."

"What is it, Jon?" Edna's eyes flickered in annoyance at her cousin's sudden intrusion as the man waled over and sank his rear end into the corner of the bed. "To see if my little cousin is alright. What gives being in the corner of your room like a vampire? Come on! Liven up a bit," he reasoned as he was met with a stubborn face by Edna that made him sigh deeply. "What's going on? Another one of your vibes? Lost a bet--" He was stopped. "Jon, that's not something you should joke about." "Alright, alright. Sorry, Edna. Out of line, I know," "he whined a bit.

"Yes, I did get a vibe. Just..not so certain about what," the bright blue socks on her feet wiggled in coordination with her toes.  "Want to talk about it," the cousin offered some reconciliation for her but she shook her head. "No. But we can work on it, though," and with that , Edna went onto her feet and went to grab her shoes. Jon frowned, he wasn't leaving. He just got here! "Edna, no. Not today. Please," he begged but the cousin shook her head. After there was several moments of bickering, ti seemed that Edna succeed in getting what she needed.

Out went the Molloy cousins with Edna in a hood up with a gray color, signifying her neutrality as her cousin had left his human form. He had morhped into wolf form, speckles of gray, orange, and red on his fur as he padded along the human and snorted with a roll of his eyes. Edna glanced at him, nudging her knee against him, as the wolf whined a bit. "Nothing says suspicious like a wolf an a little girl out on the street," he commented as Edna was withdrawing her flashlight from her pocket as she turned it on. "Nothing says suspicious like a talking wolf." "Touche," he giggled a bit as Edna had a ghost of a smile.

From there, they were heading off to the back alleys of the city. Possibly the Shopping District's.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 04:24:51 am »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 11:38:35 am »
Thanks. :3))

Gemini's sat on the ground. Her hands were folded over her knees with her head buried in them. She didn't know why she was in an alley way, everything seemed blank. She sighed and stood up. She pushed her hair out of her face and went swiftly into her wolf form. She heard footsteps and a scate board near by. She shot her head over spotting two people. She quickly sprinted from the alley way not caring where she was going. If those were hunters she wouldn't want to be in their path.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 12:44:43 pm »
(Let's introduce some evil.)

"I am what I wish"

Name: Scarborough Katsu "You don't need to know my name."
Pack: N/A "Why should I choose an ally?"
Rank: rogue "Like I said, allies are no use. What if they betray you?"
Personality: malevolent mostly, little sympathy, a ton of sarcasm, and grown to hate others, mostly unemotional "Why should I care? Do you have a good reason?"
Crush: N/A "Hey, this is perfectly helpful. ::sigh::"
Relationship/Mate: N/A She once had family. "Tsk tsk. Nuh-uh. I never had family."
Bio: Find out in rp. "Yeah, let's leave it alone, shall we?"
Theme Song: Theme song of Sherlock. "You picked a good one."
Other: Be careful-- she is a good fighter, and is expert with poisons, even makes some herself. "Mmmm. Who's my next opponent?"

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 03:37:23 pm »

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 05:26:25 pm »
She did have encouters with hunters before but it was a year ago. She didn't live here then. The hunters who attacked her killed her brother and almost her. She has a scar on her side where they had tried to stab her and kill her. Luckily she survived and now lived in this place.

The amazing Derp!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 05:48:25 pm »

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 09:37:09 pm »
She sighed and transformed back into a human. She felt like someone was watching and sure enough when she turned around, a pedestrian was staring wide eyed like he he had seen a ghost. Her eyes got wide as the man screeched. She quickly bolted back down the alley way and onto the street. She kept running until she made it to an apartment complex. She scrambled up thesteps and grabbed her keys from her bag. She unlocked her door slid in then locked the door again.

Gemini flipped on the lights to the living room and turned on the tv. She laughed as a bunch of reports on werewolf sightings were on the news. "There just trying to rid this town of us.." She mumbled and walked into the kitchen. She turned on the light and opened a cabinet. She grabbed a pot and filled it with water before setting it on the stove. She walked to the refridgerator and grabbed a package of hotdogs. She pulled two out of the package and put them in the pot as the water began to boil. From there she went back into the living room and sat on the couch. She watched a few shows while waiting for her food to be done cooking.

The amazing Derp!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 09:39:30 pm »
((Don't forget to read the turn system on the first thread.))

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 09:40:40 pm »
((Don't forget to read the turn system on the first thread.))
I just got the message. x.x I replied. Sorry about that.))

The amazing Derp!