Author Topic: .:In the End:. Werewolf RP ((Open and Accepting!))  (Read 12415 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: .:In the End:. Werewolf RP ((Open and Accepting!))
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 10:25:13 pm »
[[ Ah <3. Kingston has such a lovely photo! Thank you, Shirou. ]]
[[Edna and Jon are open for interaction. c: ]]

"This is Death Riders' territory. A," Edna began to lecture her cousin on the all of the ropes and tricks of the werewolf packs located in Spinel. Though, when it came to defining the Death Riders', a pack similar to "The Rioters" back in Kingston, it seemed to twist her tongue as she paused in mid-step. The wolf had only sparingly walked a few paces short before realizing his cousin was off in thought. What was she now warping her own mind to the point that she needed to physically stop? "An interesting..bunch." Jon flicked his ears up, sensing the change on tone that was used to address such a rather ominous named pack. His eyes narrowed as it seemed a grin grew across his muzzle. What was Edna thinking about? He turned to look at his cousin but she was looking away, observing the full moon and was in an odd sense of tranquility. Green eyes in the darkness as well looked upon the moon, seeing the moonlight dipping down and allowing minimal light to illuminate the dark alley ways. "Something caught your heart or mind, Edna?" He pestered his cousin, wanting her to rat out a bit of what on in the inside of her mind.

"Hmm?" Edna just the route of blunt ignorance towards her cousin's questioning, not wanting to cross the waters of her thoughts and being public about them. She resumed walking while avoiding her cousin's glance that was still all up in giggles and teases to find out what was weighing her down. "Aren't you just a great listener? Well,  the ears are from my mom's side..so, I can't blame you," Jon licked around his mouth as he was slowing down, to a near stop. "The same can't be said for your mind," Edna teased back without any effort as the wolf lowered his ears and snarled a bit but in a relaxed manner, not something that would cause her to jump out of her skin.

"Now, where are we heading off to?" His tail wagged slowly into the air as Edna was aiming her flashlight into the windows of abandoned areas or dark apartments on the first floor. "To the heart of it all." Jon lowered his ears, not exactly too thrilled on the vagueness but it will have to suit it for now. That was Edna for you. All expression and little words.

After moments of traveling, it seemed apparent that they were in the heart of the Death Riders' territory, on a rising hill with the street and a flickering light bulb in the lamppost.  Jon shook his fur, morphing back into his human form as he smirked, glancing over his shoulder to his cousin. Edna, with one arm at her hip, glanced forward and observed the land to see if anyone she could recognize.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2013, 02:51:48 am »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2013, 02:53:54 am »
Wasn't it my post? o.0 Now i'm confused.}

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2013, 03:45:09 am »
[[I think the post order reset itself. x.x (guessing). ]]

A low and distinctive growl escaped from Jon, his nostrils flaring at the scent of another werewolf. One that he had not ever encountered and did not wish to by the look on Edna's face. It was stoic, cold, yet determined as if she were stone as his own posture would resemble the same but it was more loose. The business, it didn't matter, but the safety of his cousin and his own self did. "Miss. Orihara, is it? Pleasure to make your acquaintance this evening," the teenager was the first to speak, as the werewolf before them spoke of a warning. She was fully aware of the "power" each of the packs had, but, she was neutral to all parties. Crow shouldn't be that insipid enough to have angered one of the allies his pack had rarely of. Jon licked his lips, only breathing in softly, and watching the environment unfold before him much like a unfinished puzzle.

His green eyes darted, examining the teenager from head to toe, and only noted her as nothing but danger. Oh, how wrong he could've been. And how wrong he could've been to think also that his cousin was brittle, unable to protect herself. But, this was all kept to himself. "We know that is it best to be left alone. Passing through territory in neutral colors should signify that we have no conflict with Crow," she flashed her gray jacket as the cousin snickered beside her. A warning glance was shot to him as Jon rolled his eyes in an amused fashion. "This Crow guy..he's?" The newcomer asked. "The alpha of the Death Riders'," Edna confirmed as Jon only nodded his head.

"And she is...?" He nodded his head in the direction this "Miss. Orihara." "Information breaker. Neutral," she spoke a summary of what was to be mentioned of Hikaru or "Spitfire." It could've been also mentioned of the close affiliation she had to the Death Riders', but, it would cause issue if she were to bring it up. It wasn't important, for now.  "Look, Ori..I'll just call you Ori," Jon began as Edna shook her head in a disappointed fashion. Oh dear. "Spitfire," was all Edna did as she corrected him. It wouldn't be smart to piss of Spitfire and it wouldn't be wise to piss off Edna alike. " Alright, Spitfire," the nickname rolled off his tongue as if nothing, "we're passing through. Nothing more. If this Crow has his feathers in a knot, he should confront us..." Edna shushed him, patting his shoulder.

"My condolences to hear what happened to the beta. If news happened to pass through my ears, I'll report it," she began to try to end the conversation as she glanced over Hikaru's shoulder, ready to leave. "So I take this..as a goodbye," Jon smiled a toothy grin as his hands slipped into his pockets.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2013, 04:15:49 am »

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2013, 11:33:46 am »
I guess i'll post.}

Gemini sighed and finished eating. She slif her bowl into the sink and turned on the water. She grabbed the spong, put soap on it, washed the bowl then turned off the water. She slowly crept out of the kitchen and down the hall into her bedroom. She had a nice place if she could say so herself. Gemini pulled back the covers of her bed and slid under them. After awhile she was alseep.

The amazing Derp!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 10:41:18 pm »

Jon and Edna glanced towards the side, with Jon noticing the smell of the new werewolf as Edna already heard his footsteps. The male just shrugged, giving a friendly little wave as the supplier seemed to have to restrain anything. A disapproving glance was shot at Crow from Edna, being referred to as a "little gopher." "Oh," an amused laugh came from the werewolf as he flickered his arm into the air with his cousin ignoring him heavily. "We can represent ourselves. We don't need a voice to speak for us," the teenager muttered softly as Jon just rolled his eyes at the sight of Crow. Boy, was he short for Jon! As Crow was walking away, Jon snorted and needed to hold back his laughter as the woman elbowed his side sharply as he winced. "Ow! Edna," he grumbled as he was still ignored.

Both cousins in sequence shook their heads, both glancing at another. They were just about ready to leave and practically ignore Crow's words. what dictation he had over them? They weren't members or enemies for that matter. Edna's store is in this district. She had more than enough right to go to it if pleased. That is, if she were. Blue eyes met green eyes, a sort of silent acceptance made that they were to leave now. Edna calmly saluted the female werewolf as Jon just smiled softly, "Nice meetin' ya', Spitfire."

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:48:32 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 10:53:36 pm »

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 11:09:50 pm »
Gemini tossed and turned as she slept. Nightmares of her beinh attacked by hunters made her shoot up sweating. She sighed and climbed out of bed. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a coffee cup. She slid it under her coffee machine and pressed one of the buttons before it started to fill it up. She put two sugars and some milk in it before stirring it and going into the living room. She grabbed her laptop from the coffee table as she sat down on the couch. She flipped it open and put some music on. "Dry cracks across the skies.....Those storm clouds gather in her eyes.....Daddy was a mean old mister....Momma was an angel in the ground." Clearly it was Carry Underwood. She didn't usually listen to country music but it was calming after a nightmare. She hummed the rest of the song then another came on as she turned on the t.v. Nothing really was on but she likes it to get her mind off of it.

The amazing Derp!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2013, 12:49:54 am »