Author Topic: It's been fun.  (Read 2003 times)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
It's been fun.
« on: October 15, 2013, 04:56:44 pm »
It's been fun while I've been on the internet, but recently I've been having really bad troubles, both online and outside the internet. It's really difficult for me to write this, but I hope any friends on FeralHeart will understand why I'll no longer be here.

I don't really care about life anymore, I know it's a stupid place to put this and such, but many of my friends won't be online untill later, so at least they'll find this instead of me having to spend an hour sending this message to all my friends, it'll be cutting into my time since mom is only gone for about half an hour.

Really my life has turned to [Content removed. Do not swear please] since last year when my friend died, and worse and worse things have been happening to me, I see things that aren't even there anymore and I can't take it. My cousin was also killed a few weeks back due to drugs, and my mom only screams at me now, I don't even know where my dad is.

So I hope that if any of my friends see this, I'm sorry for not being there, I'm sorry for not being a good enough friend to you. Moonishere, Kyrakh, and many others. This will be the last time you guys will see me, I'm cutting off ties from everything altogether, and life isn't really worth it to me anyway. I've been through enough these past 2 years, and having no real life friends really does have an effect on you in the long run. I've been considering doing this thing for a long time now, now I decide to act on it.  Thank you FeralHeart for having so many friends while I was here. You won't find me anywhere, youtube nor DA. And I hope my parents see this, maybe my dad when he comes back.

Mods feel free to lock this or whatever. I don't really care anymore.

Signing off Forever.
Lugai/Ella
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 05:18:43 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: It's been fun.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 05:41:11 pm »
So sad to hear you go, Lugia. Even though I didn't know you personally, I have known you as a good member to the community and would often times read your posts on the forums.

I'm sorry for your losses and I'm sorry to hear how life hasn't been good to you in the past couple of years. Life isn't always fair, but just because you've experienced some hard times it doesn't mean life isn't worth living. Life is a gift that isn't worth ending before your time. I used to think the same thing when I was having some hard times in my personal life. But I didn't let those times get me down. You can't really change the past, and if you dwell on the hard times and regrets you're just going to make yourself miserable.

I really hope things turn out for the better in your personal life. I wish you the best of luck on whatever the things you do. Don't give up hope.

Sincerely, Lady Alizarin
Inactive

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 08:25:56 pm »
Even though I never got the chance to know you, I'll still miss you. I'm sorry for your losses and may their family be comforted and blessed. <3 Even though life may have their misfortunes, keep on moving forward because you know you will get through it. Just take your challenges and run with them. I know how it feels to have no friends in real life. But I've started to reach out and socialize more, because just waiting for someone to approach you isn't going to work, not saying that you are doing that. Just be outgoing.

I hope you get through this rough time, and I will be praying for you. Stay strong, and may you have a blessed year.

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 10:15:30 pm »
You probably saw on EL, Midnight throw a fit and leave, I did. I said I was fed up that nothing was getting done with the game and alot of people were leaving. I think I'm gonna miss you most out of all of them, excluding Icy who was like a best friend.

Bye Ella.
-Skrillexx/MidnightRose

Awoken.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 10:00:43 pm »
R.I.P Lugai. I hope you feel better these days up there in Heaven. May you feel eternal happiness and always look down on us.

Your life turned out...well bad but it wasn't the way to end this... You could have sat down and talked things over, trying to fix things. But I guess they will always stay broken since you died. R.I.P Buddy </3
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 10:29:19 pm »
Note: Lugai didn't do anything yet. She is alive, don't worry, but I don't know what will happen right now that she is feeling stressed as I think... I'm only saying, but the only thing I know is that she is alive right now... Unless something really confusing me is going on.

(Oops, this is sort of the wrong thread... xD just telling Crystal...)

Offline barleydog

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 01:37:59 am »
Lugai, no.  Please, please no.  Don't do this to yourself. Life is always a challenge, but you must never, ever give up. Imangine all the people you will hurt if you go as well. Think of all the good things you've experienced. Are you willing to give those up, to never to see them again? Think into the future. You Only Live Once.
We'll always be here.

~Clay

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 05:41:08 pm »
Guys, I have something very important to tell you. To all that know Lugai and are her friends that is. Please message me on either SoM or FC as soon as possible and I will explain everything!

By the way she is still alive. :3
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads