Author Topic: Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]  (Read 22023 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Trapped [Survival-ish RP/Open!~]
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2013, 06:03:44 pm »
     She looked back at the park, then at the man. She couldn't help but feel a knot in her stomach as she stared out at the enclosed land. Something was different about this day, and she began to think about what could be wrong... however, she couldn't quite put her finger on it...

Kaoru sighed as he looked around, hands in his pockets. He was picking up his knives and tying strings around them so that they could be sucked into his jacket by means of pulling stings as if they were mere, sharp puppets. "Now... how did she do it...?" he asked himself as he took a small needle out of his pocket and tried to thread it with the clear string. However, he wound up growling and giving up in the end.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2013, 06:16:31 pm »
She walked further in, hands outstretched as she tried to feel through the pitch black. She stopped slightly when she thought she heard something shift nearby, but shrugged it off as her dumb imagination, though she became more cautious. As she continued, she felt something press into her side, feeling it as a simple, round wooden table. She was about to take another step when a noise erupted from her left, sounding a lot like the growl of a dog. She sheathed her sword slowly, head turned to where she heard it from, muscles tensing as she tried to step back.

Sorry if my RP is a little weird here. ;A;))

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2013, 06:30:18 pm »
     In honesty, she wouldn't say she was sensitive to things. However, she didn't feel quite at ease just yet. "I'll... see you soon, then?" she said quietly with a faint smile, as she looked in a random direction.

In contrast to his sister, Kaoru was quite dim to such things. He was as quick as a whip, but it usually took time to pick up on certain things. He sighed as he continued walking, until he reached the base, hoping that someone knew how to thread a needle, at least.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2013, 06:12:24 pm »
"Alright. Again, it was nice to meet you." He shot her a grin once more before beginning to walk off. "Stay safe. I hope I'll meet you again." His tone was light over the sound of his shoes kicking the snow so he could walk easier.

Before she could take another step, however, the thing lunged at her, snarling and growling as it did. She could faintly make out the shape of the animal as she stumbled to the ground under the heavy weight of it. It was as big as a large dog - Maybe a Tibetan Mastiff - only that it wasn't. She could feel the soft brush of fur. It looked heavily starved, and she could also see four red, glowing orbs...Eyes? She didn't have time to tell as the creature tried to snap it's jaws around her left arm, that was slightly raised. With her right, she raised her sword and swung half-blindly at the thing, feeling the blade catch on it's skin.

With an enraged roar - Definitely not a dog, then - it turned and something smooth pierced her skin, though at first it was numb before she could feel a sharp pain in her right wrist, making her instinctively drop her sword with a pained grunt. She knew better than to pull her hand free, besides, that was the benefit of having dual swords. With her uninjured arm, she swung the sword at the dog-being, earning a sharp yelp as it hit the shoulder of the creature, near it's neck. Still, it wouldn't let go.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2013, 07:18:24 pm »
So sorry guys. x.x I've been having RL problems. I'll post now I guess.))

Simari huffed and stood up from where she sat, sticking her sun flower seeds in her side bag. She walked over to the wall and dug her knife out of the wall and slid back in her belt. She had about 15 knives in her belt and she couldn't afford to leave one behind unless it claimed a life. Simari went over to a bed in the base and plopped down on her back. She placed her bag next to the bag and soon drifted off to sleep.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!