Author Topic: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|  (Read 43566 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 06:15:01 pm »

Edme
SF666

Edme quietly trotted next to her human, giving off slight rumbles every time she jerked back the lead clipped on to her harness. Ears plastered across her temple, the onyx colored Wolfdog curled her lips and crooked them into a large smirk before she was released from the leash holding her back from attacking the small wolfdog that somehow managed to slip past the bars due to his scrawny frame. Nails clanked against the metal floor before the hallways echoed with a terrible shriek of pain. Edme had rocketed forward and lunged at the little dog, placing her front paws atop it's chest while digging her whites into the base of it's throat. The guard came in, snatching the squrming wolf hybrid from under the black wolfdog's grip and putting it back into it's cold cell. The human reached down to pet Edme, but quickly pulled it's hand back as a roar escaped the fae's jowls, baring her front canines. She was led next to Kanti's cell, and was left to eat what few of the steaks they had. Laying down, Edme's amber gaze shifted towards the tawny hybrid, lips pulling into another grin. "'Ello 'der, 'laddie." Her Yorkshire accent boomed, the fae hungrily tearing into her scrappy meal.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:22:31 pm by Tariri »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2013, 08:57:05 pm »

Name: Mr. Sniffles

Picture/Description: Above

Test Subject number: 004

Personality: Mr. Sniffles always seems to be miserable. He never really talks to anyone. Only when scientists aren't looking he will eat. Other wolf-dogs say he has been like that ever since he was taken to the lab.

History:
(Buckle your seatbelts)

Newborn~
Mr. Sniffles was born in the adoption center, when a wolf had entered overnight and bred with one of the dogs there. The workers at the adoption center were surprised to see wolf-dogs, but raised the pups. When they were 6 months old, they were put up for adoption.

6 Months~
Mr. Sniffles was put up for adoption. An adoption center worker decided to name him Mr. Sniffles as he kept on sniffling one day. He had a cold, but it was later cured. One day a couple came to the adoption center, looking for a puppy that they would get for their son's 6th birthday. They chose Mr. Sniffles, and he was put in a box with tiny air holes. He didn't know how long he was in there, when suddenly the box was opened by a little boy. The boy picked up Mr. Sniffles, and hugged him tight. Mr. Sniffles then knew he would have a forever loving home.

1 year~
Mr. Sniffles was growing fast. He had a huge backyard with a field that led to a forest. The boy's mother had part of the field to grow her plants in which she fed to the family. The boy's father usually went hunting, using Mr. Sniffles to sniff out the trails of deer, bird, and rabbit. He would also let Mr. Sniffles bring the carcass back to him, as he had a soft mouth but powerful neck muscles to try to keep the kill off the ground. The boy also got tennis balls and toy foxes to throw for Mr. Sniffles. He loved this, and it was as if his badside was completely washed away.

3 years~
Mr. Sniffles was an official part of the Tomson family. The boy's name was Peter, and was 8 years old now. Mr. Sniffles didn't know the name of Peter's parents though. One day, when Mr. Sniffles was chewing on a squeaky duck toy, he noticed Peter's mother's belly had gotten very big. He sat up, wondering how it got that big. She had kept her diet normal. One night, a woman came to the house. Mr. Sniffles realized it was Peter's grandmother. Then Peter's father got real nervous, and drove away with Peter's mother, who's belly was swollen. Mr. Sniffles waited until late that night. Peter and his grandmother were still awake. Peter's grandmother got on the phone about every 15 minutes, saying she had to 'check on Elizebeth and the baby'. Then, Peter's grandmother put up a banner saying 'Welcome home Baby Lewis!' Then, about 10 minutes later, Peter's father entered the house with a big grin on his face, saying they had a new member in their family.

3 days after that~
Mr. Sniffles was watching Peter's father fry some bacon when Peter's mother entered the room, holding something tiny wrapped in cloth. Mr. Sniffles walked over, eager to see what was in it. He reared up and looked. A tiny baby lay asleep in her arms. The baby opened it's eyes. Seeing Mr. Sniffles, it reached out a tiny hand and grabbed his nose lightly. Mr. Sniffles wagged his tail, eager to get a better view of the baby. Elizabeth, Peter's mother, set the baby down and Mr. Sniffles looked at him. Peter then gently pushed Mr. Sniffles away so he could see the baby. Peter's father then looked. Mr. Sniffles smiled, he had a new member in his family!

2 years after that~
Mr. Sniffles was playing with Peter in the backyard when Elizabeth ran outside and shooed Peter and Mr. Sniffles into the cellar. They waited for about 10 minutes, and the cellar door was open, and 3 men walked in. They saw Mr. Sniffles and ran for him. Peter blocked their way, but they pushed him aside and clipped a leash on Mr. Sniffles. Peter kicked and screamed and punched. "No! My boy needs me!" He howled, yanking back on the leash, trying to break the leather rope. Then Peter's parents entered the room and held him back. Peter screamed in defiance, tears streaming down his cheeks. Mr. Sniffles lunged for the man holding the leash, biting the hand holding the leash. The man gasped in pain and let go, sucking on his bleeding hand. Mr. Sniffles ran back to Peter, licking his face. Peter held his collar, "Your not taking my dog!"
"Sorry boy, but you can't argue with the president." Peter gasped and Mr. Sniffles felt the leash clip on his collar again. He whirled around biting the leash. Peter wrenched from his parents grip, and clenched his fists, "You can't take my dog! He is part of my family!" Peter's fist flew through the air, landing on the man's head.
"Peter!" Elizabeth gasped, grabbing her son by the wrists and holding him back. The man fell, blood slowly trickling from his head. Mr. Sniffles was wrenched from Peter's grip, and dragged, snarling, out the cellar door and into a pure white van with two other dogs.

In the Lab~
Mr. Sniffles stuck his nose in the corner the minute the put in in his cage. He has tried to escape twice, but has been caught and put back. He never talks to any dog, just giving them a sorrwful look and turned back to putting his nose in the corner.

Extra:

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 10:17:08 pm »
Welcome, you all are accepted. :)

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 07:02:37 am »

Name: Samson.

Picture/Description: Samson is a little taller than most wolf-dogs but, only just. He is quite stocky and muscly with long lean legs. His eyes are rimmed black and are a honey brown. His fur is almost white with greys, blacks and browns mixed in.

Test Subject number: KX994.

Personality: This brute is rather laid-back and care free, some consider him to by a little on the lazy side- which is partly true, but when he has\feels he needs to he will pull his weight. He is somewhat snappy and extremely protective about thoughts he knows\likes\loves and will do anything for them- yes even die for them. Samson will not go down without a fight and if he knows his not going to win a fight he will often try to get himself out of the fight by sweet talking his opponent to stop. He is also quite sly and possessive, if he thinks that he can talk you into doing something he will.

History: Nothing really outstanding just a normal puppy hood. When he turned one year old he has taken away to the place he lives now.

Extra: Nothing really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:  Willow.

Picture/Description: This fae is quite lean and thin with long lender legs and small paws. She has a narrow muzzle and amber eyes. Her pelt is black and she has a tan underside and legs, she also has a tan spot above each eye- she looks a lot like a kelpie (probably because her farther was one).

Test Subject number:  AL398

Personality: This fae is quite shy and is easily scared. She will often use the braver bigger dogs as a shield- when she can, otherwise she just whimpers and curls up into a ball. Willow is quite a cowed and wold rather talk then fight but, if she has to fight she would, after some time.

History: Just a normal life- till she was 1 1\2 and was brought here.

Other: Nope.

This looks like fun!
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2013, 12:37:14 pm »
Welcome! All new members are accepted! :3 Have fun you guys!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 09:31:46 pm »

Name: "Umm.. My name's Jehan."Jehan

Age: "Uh, I'm not sure... But the people say I'm one and a half." 1 1/2 Y/O

Picture/Description:"Well, the people say I look more like a wolf than a dog." Body structure and coat much like that of his Red Wolf father.

Test Subject number: "My tag says AX2460. If that's what you mean..." AX2460

Personality: "Uhh... I dunno..." He's shy and generally skittish and fearful. He's normally quiet and tends to keep to himself. Being a youngster, he's got maturing to do, and is pretty jumpy. However, despite being constantly nervous and skittish, he is very sweet and innocent, and would never hurt a fly.

History: "I'd rather not talk about it...." He was born at one of the wolf-dog farms to his German Shepherd mix mother as the runt of the litter of Red Wolf hybrids. He was purchased as an 8 week old by an elderly woman who lovingly raised him to his current age. Only a few months ago he was abducted from his home once the law forbidding wolf-dogs was brought down, and taken to the facility where he now fearfully resides.

Extra: "Just this silly 'ol thing they make me wear here..." The light chain-link collar with a dog tag that has his test number engraved on it attached.

Name: "Who's askin'..."Kelso

Age: "Age? Pff, age is but a magical number of love. Heh." 4 Y/O

Gender: "... Was- Was that a serious question..." He is one hundred percent ma-male.

Picture/Description:"Hehheh, you tell me, sweetheart." Looks like your average wolf-dog, only his coat is a darker brown than most others.

Test Subject number: "....Wot?" TH4601

Personality: "Heh, heh, wouldn't you like to know." Kelso can be summed up in a few simple words: Cocky, Lazy, Sarcastic, and Apathetic. He cares little for anything other than himself, and lives for his own personal gain. He's quite the flirt, and has a lack of a verbal filter. He's also not quite the sharpest tool in the shed, and tends to be very sassy.

History: "Pfff, wot's it to 'ya?" Born on the streets to his Belgian Malinois mother, Kelso lived his entire life as a stray, living off of scraps and stolen food from humans. That is, until the banning law went into affect, when the streets were swept clean of any wolf-dogs by the scientists, resulting in his capture. He's been at the facility for many months now, and has grown rather fond of the lazy lifestyle it provided... so far, anyway.

Extra: "Not a fing." Kelso has a heavy Cockney accent, distorting his words.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:48:27 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 10:49:31 pm »

Name: Streak
Picture/Description: Guys theres a floofy picture!
Test Subject number: K9005
Personality: "IM A TOMBOY!"
History: "Well... I-i-i, have strange parents... My father is a wolf... while my mother sh-she, is a siberian husky..." Her parents were forced to mate in a canine breeding center. After she was born, her mother was taken to dogsledding and her father was taken to a zoo.
Extra: She has a japanese accent.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 11:02:11 pm »
AAAACCCCEEEPPPTTTEDDD XD

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 11:04:46 pm »
HUZZAH. Could I get a quick recap of what everyone's currently up to so's I can post? x3]]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 11:31:35 pm »
Streak walked and saw a herd of elk. She gracefully jumped on a sick, weak, old bull elk and bit his neck.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!