Author Topic: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|  (Read 43567 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |:~The Base of The Misunderstood~:|-Wolf-Dog RP-|<Now Open and Looking>|
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 11:35:11 pm »

@Mayah-umm they're in a Lab for Wolf-Dogs, so you can't be in a forest hunting elk-youre either in a cage or in the labs ready to be tested.
@Jim-well you haven't really missed much, most of the Wolves are in their cages and have just been fed, so yeah there's only been a few posts-so as I previously said you haven't missed a thing :)

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 11:36:56 pm »
Oh ok. You can go ahead and delete my post where I attack the elk.))
She snarled "I hade this cage."
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2013, 12:13:36 am »
[Sa-weet. Shanks, Tay. ;3

Jehan
#AX2460

The scrawny youngster lay in the back of his cage, his tail end facing the wire door, where a bowl of "fresh" food had recently been supplied by the human scientists that ran the joint. Head between his forepaws, Jehan stared blankly at the metal wall just in front of his nose, his large ears splayed on the sides of his head. The Red Wolf cross let out a heavy sigh, ignoring the consistent barking and yelping of his canine comrades, and the fact that there was a meal just behind him. He was simply not in the mood for eating. In fact, he hadn't eaten a bite in the past couple of days. His gnawing hunger did bother him, but he chose merely to ignore it; too focused on his own fear and sorrow to care.

Kelso
#TH4601

Kelso lay sprawled out in his cage, between his jaws was clenched a large bone, all leftover from the meal the humans tossed in only minutes ago. Holding the end of the bone with his forepaws, the brute mindlessly gnawed away at the other end of it, rather comfortable despite his current situation. "If they keep this up, I just might grow 'ta like this place." He muttered to himself with a smirk, free food always being a winning point in his book. Flopping over to his back, he lazily lay sprawled out, still absent mindedly chewing away at the bone without a care in the world.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2013, 03:09:39 am »
Bah. I thought this was going to die. I'm so happy! XD

Suri twitched her ears and looked around. She saw wolf-dogs of so many colors and sizes, wondering why creatures such as these deserves to be locked up. It was amazing, to her, really. That humans could do this. The dusty female snorted and began to scratch at her ear. "Dang, I think these cages are giving me fleas." She barked.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 03:18:48 am by Dusky-Dusk »

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2013, 04:45:03 am »
Jehan
#AX2460

Letting out a shaking sigh, Jehan's ears couldn't help but twitch to unintentionally catch the words of the female in a cage nearby. Lifting his head, the youngster glanced over his shoulder, eyes growing wide at the words of the stranger. "F-fleas?" He stammered. Just the word made his skin crawl. "Are- are you sure there's fleas in the cages? I mean- they're metal. I wouldn't think that they could l-live here." He murmured, throwing nervous glances at the walls surrounding him and shuttering a bit at the thought of the tiny parasites latching onto his flesh.

[Hmmm. -Le edits Kelso's history-

Kelso
#TH4601

As Kelso grew bored with the bone he had been gnawing on for the past few minutes, he rolled back onto his stomach and let the bone drop from his jaws. Licking his maw, he flicked his ears forward at the complaints of the other two about fleas. "Oh quit yer cryin'. This place ain't so bad." He remarked with a smirk, casually sitting up to mindlessly scratch his neck with his hind paw. "I mean, free meals three times 'a day, free shelter,- I mean, it's not like it's anyfin' fancy, but hey, wot else do 'ya need." He shrugged, slumping back down to a laying position. " 'Sides, whinin' won't get 'ya nowhere."
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2013, 06:21:16 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2013, 12:10:52 pm »

Edme
SF666

The scrawny fae quickly became bored of her meal, slinking down the hallway with her ears pointed forward. Edme snapped at the bars of the cages, gurgling a cackle before trotting towards the younger dogs. "Quit 'yer crying, rats. Fleas are the leas' of our problems." Edme's Yorkshire accent boomed through the bars, eying Jehan and Suri with dark goldenrod eyes. The fae was located outside- she was mostly used to stop or beat up other wolfdogs when they were not acting like they should. Giving a quick nip at her tightened harness, the hybrid slipped down onto her matted belly and pushed her muzzle through Jehan's cage with a ghastly crooked smile curled upon her lips.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2013, 01:23:19 pm »
No picture today, on my phone.))

Jika huffed sat up once again. She licked her back fur and side fur before standing up. Just then a scientist came and stood in front of her cage. She bared her terth and lunged at him throung the bars. Jika barked and growled while he stood there. The scientist was unfazed and jotted down some things on a clipboard before walking away.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2013, 05:06:41 pm »
((Sorry gotta be quick so no picts+color..))

Kanti turned to see the fae who entered in the cage besider her-a smile growing across the yearlings face as she dipped her head at the older canine. "H-hey!" She barked a little with a wag of her tail. She had now finished her meal and nothing was left but the pale white bone that lay inside it. Pushing it aside she looked into the many other cages that were placed around the room-her brow raising for a moment as they spoke about flease-turning to another youngster who seemed to have gotten himself involved. Kanti decided to stay out the rant for a few moments and placed her head on her paws-the faes gaze switching from one dog to another.

Akecheta continued shredding off the meat from the bone-and it didn't take long thanks to his razor like fangs. Running his tongue across his lipst the brute then gripped the bone inbetween his front paws and began chomping down on the other end-his tough wolf like teeth making it easy to chew away at the bone. His ears twitching as others began crying about flease-rolling his eyes he spoke "I hightly doubt there's flease in the cage unless you had them, those critters wouldn't last long in those cages without something to feed off-just quite whining once you go into the lab you'll be checked anyway.." He mutteres quickly going back to his bone.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2013, 06:13:31 pm »

Name: Mystic

Picture/Description: Picturrreeeee! :P

Test Subject number: LR0945

Personality: Mystic is normally a kind, sweet girl and doesn't really like to hurt anyone... Unless they hurt her! Her playful side of her has disappeared, and a new, shy personality has shined through her. She normally doesn't talk to one another, but will introduce herself once in a while. If she's feeling brave!

History: She can't really remember...

Extra: Nu.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused