Author Topic: Hello Everyone. C:  (Read 3078 times)

Offline -Sapphire-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone. C:
« on: November 23, 2013, 11:26:37 pm »
Hi!
Hello, the names Sophie, (but I do go online by Sapphire often) After waiting for a week, staying up until midnight or later often, (I'm quite impatient so I had almost given up) I almost fainted when I found registration open just now, (even though it's 23:19 xD.) I found feralheart because I am a role-player I wanted to RP in an MMO game and just generally have some fun. I'm a literate role-player and I'm excited to join RPs!  I also enjoy digital art and graphics so I'll probably start making presets once I've figured everything out. C: In real life I enjoy writing and read, drawing and baking, ridig and dancing too. Any tips and help with things would be great!
Thanks!:3

Offline -Sapphire-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone. C:
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 11:28:10 pm »
*reading *name's *riding.
Sorry about the typos.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 12:13:54 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart! ^^ Please be sure to read these links if you havent already  :)

The Rules
I recommend you read them all to be sure you don't get into trouble.

The FH Manual
The basics of FH

The Staff of FH
To see whose staff and who to contact if you have any trouble

FH Radio
Listen to radio made by other members

Hope to see you around ^^

And also you can fix your typos my clicking "Modify" at the top right corner of your post x3

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 12:26:34 am »
My reply to your introduction is a bit slow due to me using a phone to linger in these forums. But anyways, if you ever make a minor or even major mistake in your spellings or grammar or there is something you desire to change in your post then you simply press the modify button instead of double posting.

Anyways...
I welcome you to these forums, Glad that feral heart has yet another floofy member join its forums. I hope that you will follow the feral heart rules and keep outta trouble ;).
If you need any help or you are concerned about anything then feel free to message me xD
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:20:56 am by ~CrystalWolfTear~ »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 01:49:09 am »
A warm welcome to you Sophie!

I hope you'll like the FeralHeart game and community, and if you have any questions or such feel free to PM me or anyone else on the staff. Also do look at the links that TheZirconiumOverlord provided for you.

Cheers~// Shallow

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 03:36:01 pm »

Greetings Sophie!
Welcome to the FeralHeart community! I'm glad you've decided to join us, and I surely think you will enjoy your time here.~
If you need any help or would just like to have a chat, feel free to either PM me, find me in-game, or go to any other floof around.                                                                                                                                                                            ?

^ Heh, yeah, welcome floofy. c;

~Vitalis