Author Topic: Christmas Time | | PG-13 || Human Roleplay  (Read 16553 times)

Offline ElDorko

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
Christmas Time | | PG-13 || Human Roleplay
« on: November 30, 2013, 04:03:07 pm »
Merry Christmas!

A Christmas-oriented human roleplay. Literate, realistic, and active (I hope ;.; )

It's Christmas time in the beautiful city of Atlanta, Georgia.
The city's mayor has much in mind for another beautiful Christmas season.
As the decorate the streets, you decorate your homes with love and create a loving bond with your families.

The city streets are decorated for the Atlanta's populous' own enjoyment.
And who knows? Maybe you'll find yourself under some mistletoe this year.
Several local families throw huge Christmas parties!
There is something for everyone during the Christmas season!~
So even if it's sitting by the fire with a loved one, the Christmas season will fill you with the warmth of love, comfort, and peace.

This is where you come in, the roleplyer!
May you be a mother, father, sister, brother, uncle aunt, or just another kid in the crowd?
Well, that's up to you to decide. It's Christmas and the options are endless.
Be a party thrower, or just the attender? No difference!

Wether it's decorating the Christmas tree with a family,
or talking a walk down the christmas light-lit streets;
You're bound to have a memoriable time this Christmas season.

And who knows? Maybe we'll have a white Christmas!
As Atlanta's show-season begins,
 it creates a beautiful and romantic atmosphere to venture forth.

Application To Join:
Character's Name:
In-Game Username:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plans for Christmas:
Current Relationships:
Roleplay Sample:
History:
Pets:
Family(Opt.):
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 04:40:16 pm by ElDorko »
Psalms 118:6 "The Lord is on my side. I shall not fear. What can man do to me?"

Offline ElDorko

• We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Time | | PG-13 || Human Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 04:38:08 pm »
Character's Name: Luke D'yral

In-Game Username: ElDorko

Appearance: Luke stands at 6'3, with a mess of darly pigmented hair that stops aprubtly at his eyebrows.
Icy blue eyes the color of a frozen-over pond in the late winter, and a pale complexion.
He has quite the lean body, however he is active in many sports which give him quite the herculean shape as well.

Personality: Luke is definantly the socialble teenager, always wanting to talk or hang out with his friends.
However, he isnt the snob or athlete everyone sums him up to be.
Luke is actually very kind and very loyal towards his close friends.
He tends to make friends easily, and may people find him very charismatic. A people-pleaser, in shorter terms.

Plans for Christmas: Still a highschool student, Luke is staying home for the holidays as any normal teenager would.
 He enjoys spending time with his family and close friends, and is quite fond of the Christmas season.
Luke's favorite holiday is easily Christmas, all the lights and happiness give him a joyus feeling.
His younger sister, Macie, who has a form of downsyndrome, enjoys the holidays just as much as Luke does.
And Luke strives to make the season memoriable for his beloved sister.

Current Relationships: Currently Single

Roleplay Sample:
The painful scream of his solid black alarm clock rang, singing it's dreadful tune of time for awakening. Groaning loudly, Luke sat up in his navy-blue sheets, his black hair a mess atop his head. Finally getting up, Luke wandered over to the window in his boxers, envying body being hit with the dim light outside. It still hadn't snowed, and Christmas was only in a few weeks! Hopefully it would snow soon, for Macie loved the snow. Closing the blinds with an aggrivated huff, the boy trudged over to his closet and grabbed a pair of jeans, a hoodie, and some converse. He would then go to his bathroom, take a quick shower; the hot water waking him up to his full senses. Brushing his teeth and plastering some gel into his black hair, Luke decided he was ready to go downstairs. His footsteps thudded down the stairs, his german shepherd, Trooper, racing over to him and barking happily. A smile came across Luke's face and he patted the dog playfully. Macie waved to him slowly from the breakfast table, and Luke went over to give her a hug goodbye, for it was time for school.
"Bye, Macie! When I get home, we can decorate the house for Christmas, okay?"
Macie didn't respond, for she rarely spoke, but a big smile formed on her face, that warmed Luke's heart, and she rose her hand to say goodbye.

History: Luke was born into a higher-class family, however they were humble and content about it. They were still ethical, not being fantastic money-spenders, but neither convserving or worrying about it too much. For as long as the young Luke could remember, Christmas time was the one time where his family came together. Normally, both of his parents; His mom an editor for 'The New York Times' spent most of her time away in New York, writing for the paper. And his father, owning several factories in Georgia, spending his days closer to the city. Luke would look after Macie when his parents werent home, and that was quite frequently.

Pets: Luke owns a pure-breed German Shepherd; Recently bought from a local pet store. He isn't one yet, but Trooper is almost half-way grown.

Family(Opt.): Mother/Father: Rosaline & Gerard \ Younger Sister: Macie
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 06:30:03 pm by ElDorko »

Offline ZarrieSaysRawr

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 05:39:34 pm »
Character's Name: Alma J. Alacove

In-Game Username: ZarrieSaysRawr

Appearance: Alma stands at 5'4, and has a very feminine build. Her body is rather curvy, yet she is very skinny and bony.

Personality: Alma is very skittish and nervous, and very easy to scare. She's not too sociable and prefers to be alone more than anything. There is often a look of pain and sorrow in her eyes, even when she's joyful.

Plans for Christmas: Alma plans to be with her friends and family for Christmas, and simply have a great time. Alma wants to be with her friend Luke for Christmas, for he is her only current friend. Alma wishes to have a great time with her foster family, and maybe even visit her real mother for the first time in eight years.

Current Relationships: SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE

Roleplay Sample:
Alma sighed as she closed the book she was reading, her foster mother calling out to her. "Alma! You've been in that room all day! Don't you want to go and get some fresh air? Go talk to your friends, take your dog on a walk or something." She said bluntly, leaving the door open as she left. Alma frowned. "I don't have any friends," She murmured, getting up and exiting her room. She crouched down next to her pitbull, Toby, and attached the leash to his collar. She took him outside, being dragged along the sidewalk. "/Toby./" She groaned, yanking him back gently. "Stay near me," She said quietly, glancing at all the others that passed her nervously. She brushed some of her black hair behind her hair, before being yanked forward by Toby. "God damn it, Toby!" She hissed, pulling him back. "I thought you knew better," She said, her dog's tail lowering slowly. She eventually returned home, closing the door behind her slowly. She took the leash from her dog and walked up to her foster mother. "There. You happy?" She said bluntly, nothing but depression stuck on her gaze. "Not yet. It's your turn to clean the dishes." Her mother purred. "/Mom!/" She groaned, stomping to the kitchen.

History: Alma was born in a very abusive family- well, her father was abusive. At the age of seven, she was taken away after she had told her teacher why she had so many bruises along her arms and legs. She was then taken to an orphanage. She stayed there for four more years. She eventually was taken in by a young woman and her wife. She has lived with them for four years now. She suffers from depression and bipolar one disorder, and is on several medications because of it.

Pets: Toby

Family(Opt.): Mothers - Abigail and Elizabeth Siblings - None

Offline ElDorko

• We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 05:49:54 pm »
Very unique and creative! c: Accepted.~

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 06:51:58 pm »

Character's Name
Nasrin Mika

In-Game Username:
Crystwolf

Appearance:
Nasrin stands at 5'3, though she looks younger than her age. Short blonde hair that has been messily cut, and grey-green eyes. Skinny, but not to the bone, and has pale skin. She wears a torn hoodie and loose black pants that don't really fit her, and a necklace that is usually hidden from sight.

Personality:
Nasrin is sarcastic and mischievous, and even though she can be annoying, is pretty fun to be around with. Rebellious, really, usually never listens to anybody but herself. She enjoys dangerous activities and is that type of person who wouldn't back down from a fight. She hardly acts like a lady and is mostly rough with her actions. Even though she is pretty wise and clever with her words, she tends to turn to violence more than being calm and sorting things out. As friendly as she seems to be, she isn't particularly fond of crowds and will probably only stay in one if Nile wants to. But all in all she's pretty nice if you get to know her better.

Plans for Christmas:
Just wander around the streets, enjoying the sights of Christmas decorations littered about, maybe try to earn money enough for both her and Nile.

Current Relationships:
Single~~

Roleplay Sample:
Nasrin glanced up, grey-green eyes silently staring at a few grey clouds strewn across the pale sky. She looked down when a small motion caught her attention, smiling to see that it was only Nile who had rounded the corner into the narrow alleyway, and in his jaws was what looked like a piece of sausage. The cat made his way over to the girl, sitting down gracefully and dropping the food  onto Nasrin's lap. She laughed softly, reaching over to pet the feline, who laid his ears back and leaned into the touch. "You can eat it for now, Nile." She murmured as though the cat could hear her, before giving back the sausage to him. Nile flicked his tail and picked up the food, before jumping onto Nasrin's lap without hesitation, curling up and eating his stolen 'meal'.

Her hand gently scratched the feline's neck, who tilted his head, purring slightly at the soft touch. Nasrin grinned, looking over at the entrance of the alley, where people walked by, too busy to notice her. She hummed for a moment, before looking back at Nile, who had finished his sausage and was now licking his paw - However he managed to do it while half-laying down - and chuckled. "Hey, wanna go walk around?" The feline looked up at her with wide, curious yellow eyes, as though understanding her. She smiled and began to get up, shooing away the feline on her lap.

The memory of losing her friends on this very event struck her, but she pushed it away. Besides, she had Nile now, and both the cat and her knew how to find their way back to the house if they ever got lost. But for now, Nile was the only person she had. Well, the only animal she had.

History:
Nasrin is an orphan. Her mother had given birth to her in the streets and hadn't survived, due to lack of...Well, everything, including warmth. Luckily, her mother was in a small group of homeless people who happily took care of young Nasrin, teaching her how to survive in the harsh streets. At the age of Eight, the homeless group went to explore the place during Christmas, but Nasrin was lost after a few hours, being heavily distracted by Nile, for she hadn't seen a cat before. After realizing that she had lost her friends in the crowd, She took days trying to find them, but eventually gave up and took refuge in a broken down, abandoned house hidden at the back of an alley. There she came upon Nile again, and the feline and her became partners.

Pets:
A young stray cat who she has befriended. Nasrin calls him Nile.

Family(Opt.):

She doesn't have one.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:17:07 am by Kaos~ »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline ElDorko

• We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 07:11:32 pm »
Great application! Accepted! :D

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 08:27:33 pm »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline ElDorko

• We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 08:40:32 pm »
Accepted, Taylor! Once we get a few more people to join, we can start roleplaying.
The roleplay will start out at Luke's annual Christmas party when his parents go away for week with his younger sister to a downsyndrome-seminar in New York.~ c: Cant wait to start roleplaying!!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 11:57:33 am »
Can't wait either!~ o3o The party's at Luke's house, right?

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 01:02:56 pm »
Great I can't wait to start! And yeah I'm sure it starts at Lukes house after reading his post. :)

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.