Author Topic: Into the Labyrinth |:| Supernatural |:| Open!  (Read 5943 times)

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Into the Labyrinth |:| Supernatural Roleplay |:| Open!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 04:31:16 am »

The demon trudged along the walls, as if about to fall asleep. His memorizing violet eyes scanned the stairs he walked up upon, making his way up the academy. He really had nothing better to do, so he decided to go to class this morning. Raven really hoped this decision didn't make him annoyed immediately as most things did. Honestly, he hated socializing in the first place before he came here... but now that he was present? Yeah, definitely no way he was going to even speak a word without good reason. His raven colored hair was messy and shaken, though it looked strangely casual and good on him. It was clear he just got up, got dressed, and forced himself to go to class. When he heard the bitter talk of the brunette vampire, he smirked to himself faintly, though it wiped away as he raised a brow to the fairy.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 04:37:39 am »

Belle turned sharply as the brunette bumped into her. Sending an apologetic smile, she quickly recovered. "I'm so sorry. I must be taking up to much of the hallway. Do forgive me." she turned, rubbing her shoulder with her free hand, her eyes landing on a dark haired boy. He raised a brow at her before passing. She bit her lip, pushing back the embarrassment.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 04:55:42 am »
Calli Lark
When she passed Sparkles, Calli noticed a boy a few feet away, smirking slightly. She thought his name was Raven, and she had seen him around the school from time to time. When he turned to look at her, she faced him, her blue eyes boring into his as she slowly raised her fist, and then flipped him off. With a grin on her face she ran up the stairs and once inside her dorm, she slammed the door heavily.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:34:59 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 05:07:48 am »

Raven watched the girl, just smiling innocently... which looked almost deadly as she ran off when she gave him that almighty bird. "Oh, why thank you." He spat, then looked to the fairy girl, sighing. "Does she always do that?" he asked snarky like, rolling his shoulders back to stretch himself out as he stood straight, walking after the fairy casually.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 12:28:31 pm »

"Oh, I sure hope not." Belle replied, walking along with a smile as if the scenario never occured. She glanced back as the boy strolled beside her. "That's not a very healthy way to live. Belle, by the way." she paused, It's turning to face him, pushing her hand towards with as she introduced herself. "Belleza Luz. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 01:41:17 pm »
Calli Lark
She smirked when she felt the twinge of irritability coming off of Raven, oh the joys of being a vampire. Although she certainly liked making people mad, she also sometimes felt the loneliness she had caused herself. Shaking her head again, Calli looked at the clock on her wall "Crap! I'm going to be late for my classes!" she hissed, grabbing her books and slinging the bag over her shoulder as she ran down the hallways, giving Raven and Sparkles a slight wave as she went.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 01:29:36 am »

Raven

Raven sighed, and then blinked at the fairy as she introduced herself. He gave his light, curious smirk... shaking her hand twice firmly.
"Raven." he said, giving her his name. Really, he can't remember the last time he had talked to someone for this long (even if it was just a short introduction). It felt almost relieving to the demon.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 01:39:20 am »

Belle grasped his hand gently, shaking it with a solid wrist as she threw him a cheeky smile. "Ohh, Raven? Like the bird..?" she questioned, her eyes widening slightly. She paused, swallowing hard before her smile returned to her face, "That's a creative name. I'm guessing it's either because you like Ravens or because of your hair."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 03:31:14 am »
Calli Lark
She slid into the wooden seat, trying to act natural as she could while being five minutes late to class. She had gotten a brief scolding from the teacher, but simply ignored all that the woman had to say. She opened her textbook to the assigned pages and looked at the problems, they were quite easy, and she wanted to make amends with Sparkles and Raven. So she stood up with a clatter, tucking the boom under her arm and walked out of the classroom despite the loud protests. Running down the hallway, she spotted the two, and jogged up to them with a smirk on her face "Hello Raven, Sparkles, I'm sorry but I did not catch your name" she said as politely as she could muster to the golden fairy.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
Re: Into the Labyrinth |:| Supernatural |:| Open!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 04:29:00 am »
Bump?